Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:37:03 PM

This is just a win win program who ever get involved and which ever way get something great out of it. Those giving their options on the vast topic get to share what they know to other there by impacting knowledge, those who seek answers on this topics benefit from having to read from so many options.
I will agree with you as this is clearly an amazing project, with great vision and can be successful.
Many people will interest to invest on this project because they will learn something from this project. Knowledge need every man to lead a normal life. Knowledge token will be conquer in future.

How is real life knowledge remotely related to this token though. To be frank I'm having a tough time understanding what the goal of this coin even is
As far as I understand this project its purpose is to share our knowledge about a certain product and then review by a third party or some experts and then when its display in the marketplace people who buy can see the reviews about the product.
This is a very useful project, because we will be able to share our knowledge about a product or thing on this platform. And for many other people this will be really important information.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:35:10 PM

This is just a win win program who ever get involved and which ever way get something great out of it. Those giving their options on the vast topic get to share what they know to other there by impacting knowledge, those who seek answers on this topics benefit from having to read from so many options.
I will agree with you as this is clearly an amazing project, with great vision and can be successful.
Many people will interest to invest on this project because they will learn something from this project. Knowledge need every man to lead a normal life. Knowledge token will be conquer in future.

How is real life knowledge remotely related to this token though. To be frank I'm having a tough time understanding what the goal of this coin even is
Knowledge token goal is to give it's vast services to the people, mainly the knowledge score associated and user personas will track and measures the users knowledge on a vast set of topics and these knowledge scores acts as actionable intelligence to target and incentivize both digital and brick motar campaigns.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

I agree with you completely. This is a very good project for us. After all, even when we have already finished school or university, we still continue to study. And this project can well help us in this.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:51:20 PM

Very interesting project...They present a nice roadmap for their token sale...Minimum value of this token will be 5$...so anyone can do this project to get much profit..
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:29:24 PM

Yes, but I think some people that doesn't have that high knowledge or not interested in this kind of project - those people needs to attract to join, so this project needs to add more features.
in my opinion they are not not having knowledge if I meraka just lazy to find out, in because they also must have other jobs.
This can be totally true and we should keep that in mind while doing work and research related to this matter.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:23:47 PM

Knowledge score is only as 'name' on this project or we can getting score from doing something on this platform?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

Yes, but I think some people that doesn't have that high knowledge or not interested in this kind of project - those people needs to attract to join, so this project needs to add more features.
in my opinion they are not not having knowledge if I meraka just lazy to find out, in because they also must have other jobs.
This can be totally true and we should keep that in mind while doing work and research related to this matter.
These days millennials are intressted more on stuff that are entertaining and give them high levels of dopamine , just the flashy stuff. They don't care that much about gaining knowledge or else we would see them reading books most of the time , not on social media plugged to their smart phones.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:35:49 PM

It would be funny if we get scored for how much knowledge we have, like a top 100 people who read most or differentiated to every topic.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:37:00 PM

Knowledge score is only as 'name' on this project or we can getting score from doing something on this platform?

The word Knowledge reflects the idea of the project, that's why they chose this name, Yes you will get reward for sharing your knowledge with community and also for making a review about product on Knowledge platform, it's awesome as an idea, just take some time to read their whitepaper.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:44:17 PM

Agree, but this projects needs more promotions and exposure to be known world wide. They need to be more active in advertising also they need to attract more investors to invest in this project and not in other new projects.
Obviously thats mostly need a project to be conquer. Without publishing news on social media they won't find any investor. They need to increase publishing on social media.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

I agree with you completely. This is a very good project for us. After all, even when we have already finished school or university, we still continue to study. And this project can well help us in this.

Yes, it will still help us to enhance our knowledge. I am still hoping that this project will add more features so all ages will be attracted to join the project. And also hoping that we will get some profit from using it

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

The word Knowledge reflects the idea of the project, that's why they chose this name, Yes you will get reward for sharing your knowledge with community and also for making a review about product on Knowledge platform, it's awesome as an idea, just take some time to read their whitepaper.
not only the rewards that we get by sharing knowledge to the community and we will also give a benefit to the person it will be a very useful thing.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

It would be funny if we get scored for how much knowledge we have, like a top 100 people who read most or differentiated to every topic.
All the knowledge scores captured and actually builds a championship spirit in individual as looking to the individual rating. Publishers and both users earn sharing.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

All the knowledge scores captured and actually builds a championship spirit in individual as looking to the individual rating. Publishers and both users earn sharing.
Yes I will agree with you thoughts on this subject.
This is like a competitive platform where each user is an individual who is participating.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

This project has a huge team roster and some of them are experienced IT and marketing professionals. This will be a great altcoin someday.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Knowledge means it's infinite, and you're right about that. This ICO will be a very useful to people who really want to expand their knowledge about a certain things. So everything about knowledge is an interesting to know.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

So, John McAfee was paid for this project to advertise on his follower? I thought that John McAfee was not paid for promoting this project and just promoting by himself.

Lol i think even though John McAfee have paid for promote for project or not, At least have some article for make sure Knowledge Token Project has potential to growth.
Exactly right John Mcafee surely did a great job boosting the popularity of this project and it will greatly make an impact to the project community.

The point is If they can or have big bucks offer McAfee a bigger contract to this guy. Also, I've read some comments
about the other project that McAfee don't have any such knowledge
about cryptocurrency. So I think its all about the money I guess?

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

Very interesting project...They present a nice roadmap for their token sale...Minimum value of this token will be 5$...so anyone can do this project to get much profit..

Yes, minimum of $5 is really easy to spend and participate in the ICO. Im sure many investors will going to participate in the ico sale. Im looking forward for more developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

Yes, minimum of $5 is really easy to spend and participate in the ICO. Im sure many investors will going to participate in the ico sale. Im looking forward for more developments of this project.
The pre sale will go live in 11days, 11 hours exactly starts on Jan 15 on this New Year.  It's a great deal users are even rewarded with knowledge tokens for participating in
Knowledge platform, $5 is a good deal to grab. Investors in knowledge token gets good profits in this booming ICO.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

Agree, but this projects needs more promotions and exposure to be known world wide. They need to be more active in advertising also they need to attract more investors to invest in this project and not in other new projects.
Obviously thats mostly need a project to be conquer. Without publishing news on social media they won't find any investor. They need to increase publishing on social media.

yeah agree with you, nowadays it is not enough to have a good project, a good dev. team and good advisors. They need a McAfee for their advertisement campaign who is related to their sector.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: