Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

I would like to see a video presentation about this project, I think it would be very useful for this project. More people could get acquainted with this new and interesting project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

We all very much hope for this project that it will be successful. But it seems to me that very few people are spreading this project. We need to know about it as many people as possible.

still lots of people don't know about this nice project, I think the team need to make more effort to promote it, I would like to see platform like Knowledge get succeed. because I see that the idea of getting reward for out Knowledge in the way this project will do, a great idea. But a nice idea without without publicity will not succeed.
Yes you are right that mnay of people don't know about this project.so i suggest all members to share this project as much as possible.i give advice to all DEVS to be active in this thread so we can easily promote it.
I think this kind of project is easily to be popular as it is about knowledge wherein all people are involved. This project is something interesting in knowing that all involved can have a chance of getting knowledge token. I hope soon this will be successful in the future.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:03:43 PM

We all very much hope for this project that it will be successful. But it seems to me that very few people are spreading this project. We need to know about it as many people as possible.

still lots of people don't know about this nice project, I think the team need to make more effort to promote it, I would like to see platform like Knowledge get succeed. because I see that the idea of getting reward for out Knowledge in the way this project will do, a great idea. But a nice idea without without publicity will not succeed.
Yes you are right that mnay of people don't know about this project.so i suggest all members to share this project as much as possible.i give advice to all DEVS to be active in this thread so we can easily promote it.
Knowledge token seems will make better records in the crypto platform,  you can check the white papers also from a team and advisory prospective they have involved several industry experts including the former direct supervisor. Don't worry thinking trust less systems, everything is backed into the workings of the system that all the data can be trusted by its very nature.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

I think this kind of project is easily to be popular as it is about knowledge wherein all people are involved. This project is something interesting in knowing that all involved can have a chance of getting knowledge token. I hope soon this will be successful in the future.
I think it will be a successfull, because a team of this project is very respektful with their advertising, ideas and other things which i read at whitepaper, btw time will tell!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

I would like to see a video presentation about this project, I think it would be very useful for this project. More people could get acquainted with this new and interesting project.
they already have 2 well animated and explained presentation videos ,you can check them out on their official website or simply follow these youtube links :
Knowledge Token Ecosystem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAIl1Q0G1BM
What is Knowledge Token : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhpPVpzcGL0
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:54:15 PM

Advertisement is the good path to prove this is a good thing to keep an eye on and don't forget to sponsorize it to make it grow.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:09:12 PM

This is just a win win program who ever get involved and which ever way get something great out of it. Those giving their options on the vast topic get to share what they know to other there by impacting knowledge, those who seek answers on this topics benefit from having to read from so many options.
I will agree with you as this is clearly an amazing project, with great vision and can be successful.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

Knowledge token seems will make better records in the crypto platform,  you can check the white papers also from a team and advisory prospective they have involved several industry experts including the former direct supervisor. Don't worry thinking trust less systems, everything is backed into the workings of the system that all the data can be trusted by its very nature.
Pretty look good that this project has an expert. Buying things which have many reviews is somewhat like you can rely that it is a quality product. Because knowledge platform is to make reviews of the products before selling it to their marketplace which is a very nice idea.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:12:46 AM

Knowledge Token will kind of give you more insight of your product, the reviewers, your target audience and how they basically respond to the you, as an publisher or business owner you can view you reviewers, see their rating check their previous work and then you can be able to make your decision..Is really a good rating system and i will like to see how it works out
Yes, Knogledge Token Project give a chance for advertiser like me can have collect customer insight then make a right decision to produce goods for market.
Of course it serves to know the tastes of each person and their interests so it helps to focus the advertising campaigns on the people who may be interested in a specific product.

They can also use Google Adsense from their site, expensive but really worth the wait that can attract more potential big customers.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

This is just a win win program who ever get involved and which ever way get something great out of it. Those giving their options on the vast topic get to share what they know to other there by impacting knowledge, those who seek answers on this topics benefit from having to read from so many options.
I will agree with you as this is clearly an amazing project, with great vision and can be successful.
Many people will interest to invest on this project because they will learn something from this project. Knowledge need every man to lead a normal life. Knowledge token will be conquer in future.
i think is safe to say it will be an amazing platform and it will offer users alot of employment opportunity on desk and really investors well be impress with it i have a feeling so for me is just time next year tomorrow

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:28:18 AM

Many people will interest to invest on this project because they will learn something from this project. Knowledge need every man to lead a normal life. Knowledge token will be conquer in future.

How is real life knowledge remotely related to this token though. To be frank I'm having a tough time understanding what the goal of this coin even is
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:12:13 AM

Yes, but I think some people that doesn't have that high knowledge or not interested in this kind of project - those people needs to attract to join, so this project needs to add more features.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:52:22 AM

This is a really great project that come exist here in the community of crypto currency. This is a great opportunity for us to especially for those knowledge seekers out there. And additionally, the publishers and users will really earn sharing with advertisers through this Knowledge Token. Knowledge Token has a much potential to be successful in the crypto currency world. I am well impressed to the great vision of this project that will clearly lead toward to a smooth success and will greatly help the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Efta321

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

Yes, but I think some people that doesn't have that high knowledge or not interested in this kind of project - those people needs to attract to join, so this project needs to add more features.
in my opinion they are not not having knowledge if I meraka just lazy to find out, in because they also must have other jobs.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:41:26 AM

Agree, but this projects needs more promotions and exposure to be known world wide. They need to be more active in advertising also they need to attract more investors to invest in this project and not in other new projects.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:29:56 AM

This looks like a very legit project and they have a very well manage road map. If they successed in following this the project will reach a great height. They also have a great team of individuals to manage there project as we can see. There supporters and team is very well knowledge in the crypto industry and they can attract many investors and increase the projects technology. I think they also have a god whitepapers and investor will get interested to the project if they read that.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

Knowledge Token is a legit project and has a very high potential to become successful this 2018! And we are all excited for them to launch their ICO. For those people who have business and want their item to be more recognize and more buyers to know the business you have. Knowledge Token is here to help, their service will be very known for those people who want to know their customers opinions, comments and suggestions in the item perspective. We should support knowledge Token.
This platform will help those individuals who wants to buy and sell their products without big expenses because it's a  decentralized. We can buy things using their token as a mode of payment so I expect more products will be available in their marketplace.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:20:11 PM

How is real life knowledge remotely related to this token though. To be frank I'm having a tough time understanding what the goal of this coin even is
As far as I understand this project its purpose is to share our knowledge about a certain product and then review by a third party or some experts and then when its display in the marketplace people who buy can see the reviews about the product.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

This is a really great project that come exist here in the community of crypto currency. This is a great opportunity for us to especially for those knowledge seekers out there. And additionally, the publishers and users will really earn sharing with advertisers through this Knowledge Token. Knowledge Token has a much potential to be successful in the crypto currency world. I am well impressed to the great vision of this project that will clearly lead toward to a smooth success and will greatly help the community.
A good idea, but I doubt that this idea will be easy to implement in life. Education is very conservative and resists any change.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

I recommend to you developer think about bit-z cryptocurrency exchange, it is easy to reach with help with votes from our community. Almost of all good tokens reach this exchange without any problems.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: