Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Building a knowledge sharing community will be a great place to spend time, especially since there is a system of rewards that will keep us engaged. Knowledge platform will be a place to gain knowledge, share knowledge and make money.

Yeah. people who will join this platform will not only get more knowledge but at the same time they can also earn some profit by participating. And this feature will make them popular.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

I'm curious how the team plans to introduce the use of the token into educational institutions? I know that education is a very conservative sphere of activity.
Yes, the education industry is very conservative, but the team members have a great deal of work in education. I think experience and communication will help them.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

Building a knowledge sharing community will be a great place to spend time, especially since there is a system of rewards that will keep us engaged. Knowledge platform will be a place to gain knowledge, share knowledge and make money.

Yeah. people who will join this platform will not only get more knowledge but at the same time they can also earn some profit by participating. And this feature will make them popular.

Yes, we need to support them not only here with comments, but also distribute information about them in a tweeter or facebook.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

Participating in this project will be a great decision because knowledge is limitless as long as you don't stop searching for new ideas. Their features help us to develop our knowledge because this platform need our knowledge to earn some rewards. Everyone can really participate in this because we all have knowledge based on our experience and the data being gathered thru time.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

the KNOWLEDGETOKEN project seems interesting, but not unique. What is the peculiarity of this project in order to be qualitatively different from the others?

I think it is not the uniqueness that will make the project successful. it is how they will promote it and how they will get more investors to join the project. They need a very nice advertising strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Participating in this project will be a great decision because knowledge is limitless as long as you don't stop searching for new ideas. Their features help us to develop our knowledge because this platform need our knowledge to earn some rewards. Everyone can really participate in this because we all have knowledge based on our experience and the data being gathered thru time.
Well said, that's why the project is interesting and useful, and it has real promises.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

the KNOWLEDGETOKEN project seems interesting, but not unique. What is the peculiarity of this project in order to be qualitatively different from the others?

I think it is not the uniqueness that will make the project successful. it is how they will promote it and how they will get more investors to join the project. They need a very nice advertising strategies.

Exactly uniqueness doesnt matter, if you can market it well enough you will be able to sell your own shit for 1 BTC per gram (I know I'm exaggerating a lot here but yeah)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

Exactly uniqueness doesnt matter, if you can market it well enough you will be able to sell your own shit for 1 BTC per gram (I know I'm exaggerating a lot here but yeah)
You're saying your thought so that it makes me smile) But the main idea is absolutely correct, the main thing is to correctly offer your product and correctly advertise it, then the success will be guaranteed.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

As a human being, we in-debt ourselves financially, spending years in school for us to gain and learn knowledge that is necessary for us to live. Knowledge is something that we should consider as a reward for our self. People satisfaction doesn't ends in a single knowledge that they obtain. When people find something interesting, they will continue to gain more about it. And this project will certainly make a good deal for the people. Especially to the knowledge seekers and people that wanted to not waste their time and letting the opportunity to pass, and Knowledge.io will a great deal for that.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

I agree and as you can see, this project has great promotional activities now, people who don't know about Knowledge token can learn about them in new and articles especially in ICO sites.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

agree with you, and its not really a unique one; there are also some project similar like this one. And yes, nowadays different kind of advertisement technics are important to gain more interesting people for the product.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Nice project for the students.
In this case, I do not understand who will pay the students. Maybe a future employer? In any case, someone has to pay.

I think to mate, That he/she is saying that it will be a good use for students while learning more. It seems that we need clarification on his/her post.
Yes I think that this post needs more information, but it's clear that it is good for students and people who are eager to learn.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

Is a platform where you basically acquire skill by doing activities and then based on how well you performed it rates you and then investors and advertisers now use rate system to target a particular group or based on certain interest to target that particular group with its product

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

In this case, I do not understand who will pay the students. Maybe a future employer? In any case, someone has to pay.

I think to mate, That he/she is saying that it will be a good use for students while learning more. It seems that we need clarification on his/her post.
Yes I think that this post needs more information, but it's clear that it is good for students and people who are eager to learn.

It's not a learning platform for students! It's a platform for sharing knowledge in general and doing reviews about products in return you get reward with knowledge token and can convert these token to fiat if you want.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

This sounds more like what I'll be interested in. I like to know little of almost everything if I can, so reading up on all I can find from opinions made by others will be wonderful.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

I agree and as you can see, this project has great promotional activities now, people who don't know about Knowledge token can learn about them in new and articles especially in ICO sites.
If you have a huge community and real investors, dont care about unique idea or not. Your idea must working at the real, not to discuss, because we need project can run, not a theory.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

agree with you, and its not really a unique one; there are also some project similar like this one. And yes, nowadays different kind of advertisement technics are important to gain more interesting people for the product.
there could be many project with almost similair ideas ,but what's more important is how they introduce it to the public and how the team is capable of developing that idea through out the years .So who ever has more assets is the one who will succeed and dominate.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

It's not a learning platform for students! It's a platform for sharing knowledge in general and doing reviews about products in return you get reward with knowledge token and can convert these token to fiat if you want.
Lol. Still have a lot of person who dont read carefully about this project Smiley. Easy to see at ANN title:"Knowledge Token - Publishers & Users Earn Sharing w/ Advertisers" not "Knowledge Token - E Learning For Student" =)).
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:28:14 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 06:53:56 PM by Satosho Kakamolto

Which are the projects similar to knowledgetoken? It could be useful to see a comparison between them. I am especially interested to anything which is trying to systemize knowledge somehow.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

I'm curious how the team plans to introduce the use of the token into educational institutions? I know that education is a very conservative sphere of activity.

Well, i think it depends on how they will present their project and prospects that may also help and give the school's benefits and also teach students to use these kinds of books.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: