Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

Knowledge token platform seems very unique as we had a look on the white papers that amazed me to understand their various master plans to bring the ultimate success and the team behind bringing the better innovations.

You are right, knowledge token has a great white papers and I am sure that they will all follow what is stated in the white paper. I hope many investors will join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

I think their sale parameters will be ended on 26 th march...& token price will be 1$ or more... hope it will reach before 26 march to sale...but when will be the ICO...is ICO also end with 26 march??
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

It is interesting to receive money for education, in my country it happens on the contrary. I am glad that there are such projects, but they seem naive to me
Yes, it is a knowledge sharing platform which has made this knowledge which peoples share worth some value and people will also earn here by sharing their knowledge and experience. I think this project will get global importance one day.
So many ways of earning knowledge token and its up to us if we focus with their product to share some reviews and we have the chance to earn some of their tokens. As I imagine, their marketplace must have more products so that more people will buy in their marketplace and the tokens will also be worthy.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Knowledge token will guarantee every investir a huge success in the future as everything is laid on thier wp. We just have to commit our selves in trusting them whatever thier decision.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Knowlegde Token will bring us come to the moon if they keep hardworking like that.

Well, it still depends on the continues development of this project. If it will be listed in some good exchanges and if devs will always update us about the latest developments then we can be sure that this project will have a good value.
I think this project has every chance of being on the list of the best stock exchanges. I think we will soon be convinced of this.
From there platform design to efficient respond i think it all set to launch well and really ready to take on their activities just check the website is really amazing
Never it is impossible to trust shell, often beautiful shell is done any SCAM by the projects. But it is if to say of real bad projects. If business concerns our - that we receive not only beautiful site, but also daily great work of designers that trust inspires.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Knoldege platform work somehow like a chat support in my opinion where you ask for a question and someone will answer your question right away.
Yes, several users who want to gain more and more knowledge will surely find this platform much successfull as they can get their each enquiry answered in the platform by the experts and also will make the authors be more transperant to the readers.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Knowledge token platform seems very unique as we had a look on the white papers that amazed me to understand their various master plans to bring the ultimate success and the team behind bringing the better innovations.

Yeah, you are right. Knowledge token have a great features that will surely make project successful. For now devs should focus in improving it and add more new developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

What I should expect from this project! This project is really a great one. Knowledge Token is one of my favorite project that exist here in the community of crypto currency. And now, this have a new progress regarding in the releasing of their app triviaspar, and thr whole world is very excited for it, as well as me because I really into trivia questions.
So, the team are really making more features to maximize the use of the token. With this app, I am sure that more investors will surely like this kind of development. Aside from that, i think there are still more features that this team have been developing so let us wait for their surprised announcements.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

Knoldege platform work somehow like a chat support in my opinion where you ask for a question and someone will answer your question right away.
Yes, several users who want to gain more and more knowledge will surely find this platform much successfull as they can get their each enquiry answered in the platform by the experts and also will make the authors be more transperant to the readers.

This project is way way more oriented towards advertisers and publishers, the "knowledge" in this case is a buzzword to promote the coin than actual human knowledge
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

The team seems to me a great idea to encourage the activity of spreading knowledge by buyers of different techniques. Once I was given a discount when I left feedback on the site.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

The team seems to me a great idea to encourage the activity of spreading knowledge by buyers of different techniques. Once I was given a discount when I left feedback on the site.

Could you tell me how much you were given a discount? and what discount? good?
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

I think that the team wants to do real things, I heard that the manufacturer can pay for such feedback, and now for this there will be a convenient platform.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

Since knowledge project will also have its own market, what oukd be the products that is going to be sold there? Can you give us ideas?

This is a great question.  I'm Steve, and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Since our platform is very much an ad tech platform, we will be attracting major advertiser brands onto the system.  Advertisers currently do not have any mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.  This is quite an innovation in the world of ad tech, and we've filed a patent on putting these Knowledge Scores on the blockchain.

Advertisers will be able to buy advertising across the network of publishers who install our SDK/APIs, just like other ad tech platforms out there.  Most apps and websites are monetized through advertising, and all of them implement a similar sort of SDK/API.  They're sometimes called ad tags.  Down the road, we will have our own buying platform that allows us to show ads across the entire programmatic exchange ecosystem via programmatic direct buys or real-time bidding (RTB).

Many of the largest advertisers on the internet are in fact ecommerce retailers.  So, many of these retailers will choose to open a store within the marketplace, and will upload their entire ecommerce site's product inventory into our marketplace where Knowledge token holders will be able to buy pretty much any of the products sold directly on the ecommerce retailer's websites, except they'll purchase them using KNW tokens.  Think of it as similar to an Ebay Store of Amazon Store from a major brand.

Additionally, those people who end up earning high Knowledge Scores by answering many questions correctly about topics associated with the products from these retailers will be able to earn more tokens by becoming Knowledge Stars who act like influencers on the marketplace.  Knowledge Stars will provide ratings, reviews, videos like unboxing and installation videos, etc. which will appear alongside the product listings within the marketplace.

In fact, your comment gave us a comprehensive picture about knowledge platform, many aspects were unclear for me although I read a lot about the project.

mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.

sounds interesting, It seems to be something new in the advertising world.

Additionally, those people who end up earning high Knowledge Scores by answering many questions correctly about topics associated with the products from these retailers will be able to earn more tokens by becoming Knowledge Stars who act like influencers on the marketplace.  Knowledge Stars will provide ratings, reviews, videos like unboxing and installation videos, etc. which will appear alongside the product listings within the marketplace.

That will be a great place to spend time on internet and I hope that I will be Knowledge Stars  Grin
semenrublev

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

Data pools that interact with the Knowledge.io platform are rewarded with tokens for contributing knowledge.
Knowledge tokens are disbursed proportionally as a reward for sharing or generating knowledge.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

This project is way way more oriented towards advertisers and publishers, the "knowledge" in this case is a buzzword to promote the coin than actual human knowledge
Yes you may be  partially right, but it is not particularly generalized.
Knowledge here can also mean experience in doing the work that they are best at, which is apparently promotion and publishing.
englander

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

Hi, I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.io

Q: Who benefits from Knowledge.io?
A: Everyone
https://medium.com/knowledgeio/q-who-benefits-from-knowledge-io-fb1d0c44773e

This post gets into some of the more technical details of how the ad tech industry currently works, how we're innovating in this space with the Knowledge Scores, and how we leverage the existing ad tech infrastructure to fulfill our objectives.

Also explains who benefits from our platform and ecosystem.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

What I should expect from this project! This project is really a great one. Knowledge Token is one of my favorite project that exist here in the community of crypto currency. And now, this have a new progress regarding in the releasing of their app triviaspar, and thr whole world is very excited for it, as well as me because I really into trivia questions.
So, the team are really making more features to maximize the use of the token. With this app, I am sure that more investors will surely like this kind of development. Aside from that, i think there are still more features that this team have been developing so let us wait for their surprised announcements.
is really a one time favourite project and they really have amazing supportive features and if your following this project or just checking their portal or the bounty portal you will definitively need no explanations at all

englander

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

I can see the main concept behing knowledge.io but whereas I can't see the utility of the token.
What will be it used for? What products are going to be sold on the marketplace?
Do you have already any partnership behind?

Since knowledge project will also have its own market, what oukd be the products that is going to be sold there? Can you give us ideas?

This is a great question.  I'm Steve, and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

Since our platform is very much an ad tech platform, we will be attracting major advertiser brands onto the system.  Advertisers currently do not have any mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.  This is quite an innovation in the world of ad tech, and we've filed a patent on putting these Knowledge Scores on the blockchain.

Advertisers will be able to buy advertising across the network of publishers who install our SDK/APIs, just like other ad tech platforms out there.  Most apps and websites are monetized through advertising, and all of them implement a similar sort of SDK/API.  They're sometimes called ad tags.  Down the road, we will have our own buying platform that allows us to show ads across the entire programmatic exchange ecosystem via programmatic direct buys or real-time bidding (RTB).

Many of the largest advertisers on the internet are in fact ecommerce retailers.  So, many of these retailers will choose to open a store within the marketplace, and will upload their entire ecommerce site's product inventory into our marketplace where Knowledge token holders will be able to buy pretty much any of the products sold directly on the ecommerce retailer's websites, except they'll purchase them using KNW tokens.  Think of it as similar to an Ebay Store of Amazon Store from a major brand.

In fact, your comment gave us a comprehensive picture about knowledge platform, many aspects were unclear for me although I read a lot about the project.

mechanism for targeting people based on how much or how little someone knows about their brand or their products.

sounds interesting, It seems to be something new in the advertising world.

That will be a great place to spend time on internet and I hope that I will be Knowledge Stars  Grin

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

Knowledge token is my kind of thing, I think the whitepaper is well detailed and the stated problem as well as proposed solution,sure do make sense. Kudos and goodluck to the team
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

Knowledge token is my kind of thing, I think the whitepaper is well detailed and the stated problem as well as proposed solution,sure do make sense. Kudos and goodluck to the team
Yes, they have created a very great white paper which is attracting many people to study this project and its features and also invest in this. I think one can get a very good idea of how the project will work and how the profits will be generated from the investments of the people. By looking at its very great team I think this project will reach the moon in the future.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

I think that the team wants to do real things, I heard that the manufacturer can pay for such feedback, and now for this there will be a convenient platform.
Yes, you can see many company dont have enough information about their customer and pay a huge cash for collect customer research, KT will have nice business at the future Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: