Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.

We can hopefully expect that if this project will grow and become successful on the pre-ICO if they will
continue to support and improve more the site. Example for that is securities and the private information of the members there.
For a token that already cost $1 each, that will cost you a fortune to invest in this project. And yed there are not bounties to promote it, besides advertisements. How ironic, do they really believe in individuals knowledge?

no, I dont think they believe just in individuals knowledge, may be this is also not the aim of this project. We will see in the future how this going to be develop itself.  Now its still early to judge it.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

I just think the token allocation for bounty is super small. I will give more to something that have 80% power of making my project a success. Brilliant idea? Yes! But if bounty program is not properly planned and executed then people will not deem it fit to join. Not matter how much we preach against bandwagon, that is the only reason an ICO program will make it. People love to join the most talked about ICOs. So I think more attention, regards allocation should have been allocated to the bounty program.
I will explain you why to you so it seems. In fact per cent of distribution shouldn't be defined on quantity of tokens participating in distribution. There is mass of factors, one of them it wild growth token value in the future, on as developer establishing such rate relies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

This project looks very interesting.This is the one of the best advertising platform.Here publisher can give their advertising and all the users will share this as much as possible and get profits.i joined the bounty campaign.i belive that this project will acheive great success.
Knowledge token platform also helps to avoid additional expenses and helps Publishers & Users Earn Sharing w/ Advertisers. Knowledge token also had platforms such as Gaming grids, which will provide an instant user base to our knowledge score system. It also had a user base of all platforms combined amounts to 5,000,000. The Road map and portfolio of the project looks quite promising expecting an ultimate success.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Today, most young people find it difficult to get carried away by reading books, all their free time passes on the Internet. Perhaps this project will help to interest people in their education and the opportunity to earn some money.
Defenitly putting a reward on what seems boring nowadays to teenagers ,will gratually increase the adoptation of the product . To me i don't prefer reading or surfe knowledge related stuff . But if i got a reward from it (beside knowledge ofcourse) i would be more motivated to do it more often.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

waiting for luach this project , is any bounty program ?please send me link of bounty .

Looks like they don't have bounty program for now dear member,
If you want to know more information about the project. You may contact
the OP who created this topic to know more what's there plan for the campaigns.

Let's all wait for the official announcement of Knowledge Token if they will really open a bounty campaign for bitcointalk members or they already made an advertising promotions outside this forum. Bounty campaign will boost the popularity of this project and will attract more serious investors to participate.
For now try to join other bounty campaigns out there and when its confirmed that this project will be running a bounty campaign then we can participate on it.

But then what's the point if join an another campaign they wont pay you if you are there only for like a couple or days or so thats the whole point
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Today, most young people find it difficult to get carried away by reading books, all their free time passes on the Internet. Perhaps this project will help to interest people in their education and the opportunity to earn some money.
I totally agree with you, i think at modern life we need more and more information. Instead of they are printed, we can read it online at any place with only Knowledge Token Platform.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

The team composed of 27 members with only one woman on the group and 26 others are men. The team prioritized to utilized knowledge of every individuals who are engaged in this platform. They makes alternative system such as gaming grids, solving problems that enable viewers to answer every questions it has. Knowledge scores are the important basis for us to know if we passed the test or not.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.

We can hopefully expect that if this project will grow and become successful on the pre-ICO if they will
continue to support and improve more the site. Example for that is securities and the private information of the members there.
For a token that already cost $1 each, that will cost you a fortune to invest in this project. And yed there are not bounties to promote it, besides advertisements. How ironic, do they really believe in individuals knowledge?

I don't see them doing enough to promote this project, but we should realize that this still in early stage, the Pre-sale will start 7 days from now and I think we will see some change. The Knowledge platform is great, just need to promote it.
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

There is only one woman on the team, that was very amazing. Hope this can make a great growth for the project and this is so great
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

There is only one woman on the team, that was very amazing. Hope this can make a great growth for the project and this is so great
All legends are available in team making the knowledge platform better with their Innovations, knowledge platform helping better also encouraging with the knowledge score. Knowledge tokens are also distributed proportionally for sharing or generating knowledge.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

I tink Knowledge Token Team still need more 3-4 members as : Technique like developer, Marketing as SEO experts, Supporter Smiley. And supporter should be women, of course.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

I don't see them doing enough to promote this project, but we should realize that this still in early stage, the Pre-sale will start 7 days from now and I think we will see some change. The Knowledge platform is great, just need to promote it.
Compared to other projects who already announce a bounty program before the ICO starts, this project shows lack of trust to its supporters in promoting the project.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

It's cool to think that the system rewards users for sharing their data, and unlike today's platforms that collect, analyze and use these data to sell advertising, without rewarding the user, users get Knowledge.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

It's cool to think that the system rewards users for sharing their data, and unlike today's platforms that collect, analyze and use these data to sell advertising, without rewarding the user, users get Knowledge.
it is indeed incredible we are here mutually beneficial to each other and no one feels harmed. this is good work and I highly recommend this project.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

The pre-sale for Knowledge Token will be starting on Jan. 15 and that is 7 days from now. For me, you should go and check them out and place your spot already with them because the earlier the better. Early bird catches the worm. Don't think twice in this project if you don't want to be missed out again then have it now. You literally can see their websites full of great reviews by big corporations and popular names. Articles are coming over and over again as the project's potential is really high that's why many people are noticing and also participating in Knowledge Token.
Yes, in just a week we will see interest in the project of investors. I'm certainly interested in this project, but I want to watch for sales.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

Pre -ICO will be in 15 January... it is a big project...They have a nice review by popular corporations... so you can see,this project is trustful by the big people...so investor can easily invest here now..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

I look forward to January 15, when the ISO will happen. So if you are an investor, and doubt about investing in this project, do not hesitate and invest right now! Let's support this project together.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Pre -ICO will be in 15 January... it is a big project...They have a nice review by popular corporations... so you can see,this project is trustful by the big people...so investor can easily invest here now..
It has positive reviews from all angles i saw it on icobench and review there was really great, so great work and i have to say they are really awesome with their platform design is great

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

As I understand it is possible not only to earn money with this КT coin, but also to get knowledge, young people often do not understand this, but people of age often especially strive for knowledge, they will probably need a coin more.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

It has positive reviews from all angles i saw it on icobench and review there was really great, so great work and i have to say they are really awesome with their platform design is great
Yes, of course it's a good job, but it's very close to the real sector of the economy, and now more infrastructure projects are collecting money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: