Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.

We can hopefully expect that if this project will grow and become successful on the pre-ICO if they will
continue to support and improve more the site. Example for that is securities and the private information of the members there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:07:42 AM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.

We can hopefully expect that if this project will grow and become successful on the pre-ICO if they will
continue to support and improve more the site. Example for that is securities and the private information of the members there.
For a token that already cost $1 each, that will cost you a fortune to invest in this project. And yed there are not bounties to promote it, besides advertisements. How ironic, do they really believe in individuals knowledge?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

a great site plus great developers and then their own bounty maintenance site this is great work and such is the aim of the campaign to get more on board is starting to spring to live, hopefully investor will buy into the project and its dedicated team and designers, they do amazing jobs all

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

a great site plus great developers and then their own bounty maintenance site this is great work and such is the aim of the campaign to get more on board is starting to spring to live, hopefully investor will buy into the project and its dedicated team and designers, they do amazing jobs all
of course we must continue to support this project so much in demand of the investors, if the project is successful then we will also get good results too. good luck.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

I agree, this project is making more people interest & keep an eye on this project, I'm sure there are so many big investors around here will invest in this project.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

The project is interesting for evaluation and monetization of knowledge acquisition, but it is interesting how the developer wants to apply in business? Does the team have agreements with educational institutions?
Most likely, under the word Knowledge, the developers mean not only the information that is given in the school and university. It means information in general about everything that we face every day. If I did not correctly say correct me.
Information about everyone and everything has Google, then why the platform? I think it's just about training people and paying for achieving success in training.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

If the bounty thread had been create?I want reserved the Chinese translation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

If they did not believe in us, they would not have created this project. And so they rely on our support at their beginning. We help them as we can, and advertise in social networks and spread a kind word wherever we can.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

We are pleased to announce that the Knowledge.io ICO bounty program is now live!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632

Participate by completing the listed tasks and you will earn Knowledge tokens for your contributions.

Quite a generous bounty company. Does the project need a Russian translation of white paper? I hope for a joint work.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

Its just the beginning bud, whales are is still observing how this project is progressing and if they already got enough information that the project is worth investing then definitely they will join the boat.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
aryan7980

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Will you give the links to LinkedIn profiles of the devs who are building your mobile apps? Will those apps be native or hybrid?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

For a token that already cost $1 each, that will cost you a fortune to invest in this project. And yed there are not bounties to promote it, besides advertisements. How ironic, do they really believe in individuals knowledge?
I do not think that they believe in the knowledge of people, I think they want money to interest people to get knowledge. Can it work?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

I agree, this project is making more people interest & keep an eye on this project, I'm sure there are so many big investors around here will invest in this project.
Definitely that's true that people are getting interested into this kind of project because its simple use and earn knowledge token. Investors can easily understand how this project works and what kind of services they can offer.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Definitely that's true that people are getting interested into this kind of project because its simple use and earn knowledge token. Investors can easily understand how this project works and what kind of services they can offer.

Yes, I am also looking forward on the outcome of this project. I am sure many people will be curious and interested to try this project. But for now knowledge Token needs to attract more investors to join and support their project so they can get enough funds to run this.

Semaj123

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Yes, I am also looking forward on the outcome of this project. I am sure many people will be curious and interested to try this project. But for now knowledge Token needs to attract more investors to join and support their project so they can get enough funds to run this.
It's their challenge for now how they will attract more investors, but as far as I understand about this platform their token can be used as a mode of payment in their marketplace. More products means a lot of tokens to be used so I think this platform will surely be a successful.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

It's their challenge for now how they will attract more investors, but as far as I understand about this platform their token can be used as a mode of payment in their marketplace. More products means a lot of tokens to be used so I think this platform will surely be a successful.
I do not think that the coin will be used unconditionally. Young people do not want to study, they want to spend time watching movies, they do not even want to read books. I hope the coin can stimulate the youth.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

The first thing to do is to improve their activeness to responds in members queries, next is to make more promotions and advertising, and last is what is their plans to convince investors to join in their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

The Knowledge Token is getting a slice of spot light from the crowd. This project is getting more and more attractive to the people here in the community. Knowledge Token is growing in a rapid pace wherein there are lot of people and serious investors are getting to know about the Knowledge Token. This porject has a great and brighter future for the economy. It helps the people around regarding on an educational purposes aside from just about taking into crypto currency. I will stay looking forward to Knowledge Token.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

I just think the token allocation for bounty is super small. I will give more to something that have 80% power of making my project a success. Brilliant idea? Yes! But if bounty program is not properly planned and executed then people will not deem it fit to join. Not matter how much we preach against bandwagon, that is the only reason an ICO program will make it. People love to join the most talked about ICOs. So I think more attention, regards allocation should have been allocated to the bounty program.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Today, most young people find it difficult to get carried away by reading books, all their free time passes on the Internet. Perhaps this project will help to interest people in their education and the opportunity to earn some money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: