Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

The project is interesting for evaluation and monetization of knowledge acquisition, but it is interesting how the developer wants to apply in business? Does the team have agreements with educational institutions?
Most likely, under the word Knowledge, the developers mean not only the information that is given in the school and university. It means information in general about everything that we face every day. If I did not correctly say correct me.
I hope as well that knowledge platform will organize various prizes for the best pupils and students, with good awards for participation. I think founders of token can consider such variant.
No, they aren't. Education today has been changed to a business nowadays as many projects that willing to charge money for knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

Knowledge Token will not be available only on their platform, it will also use by other THIRD PARTY which means, we may be see their token on other apps that have on experience with crypto, but want to take advantage of this technology. I think is better for those apps than creating their own token.
That's mean any wallet owner can make Knowledge Token  wallet?  If this happen then Knowledge Token must be conquer in future. But they need now more promotional work to reach out the big investor.
He ment other apps and platform accepting knowledge tokens as a payment method or just a token for exchanges . How exactly do you think you can make knowledge token wallet in any wallet xD ?
Agree, What he really meant was this token will be accepted as payment in other projects and apps that have experience with cryptocurrency. It would be too much when any wallet can reproduce knowledge token lol.
Yes the tokens will no more be available on the ico site.
But you can still buy tokens from third party individuals.
But the price will be obviously more.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

If we go by the quality if team members then people will jump on this program without doubt. But there is more to it, the proposed idea and ways of reaching and Keeping the community interested sounds great. Nice project
sathvik112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

The project is interesting for evaluation and monetization of knowledge acquisition, but it is interesting how the developer wants to apply in business? Does the team have agreements with educational institutions?
Most likely, under the word Knowledge, the developers mean not only the information that is given in the school and university. It means information in general about everything that we face every day. If I did not correctly say correct me.
We also interact with the data using data pools in the knowledge platform and we are getting rewarded with tokens for contributing knowledge, we have to look in how knowledge scores can be developed.
If the project involves getting money for knowledge by everyone, but I do not understand who will pay to whom in such cases
Data miners, market places, enterprises, advertisers and other third parties can use knowledge scores as actionable intelligence to target and incentivize both digital and brick motar. Every one get paid  Grin
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

It doesn't means that, it means they can create a similar token, not the same exact, even if they use the same specs, they will create something different

No dude ! if they can create a similar token then we are talking on different token. I meat is, they will allow others in somehow to use knowledge token on their apps. For example if I have an app and I want to reward my users, I would like to use knowledge instead of start ICO by myself.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

how you can earn from your knowledge platform beside from ICO? Are you going to fill the application/platform with advertisement?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

how you can earn from your knowledge platform beside from ICO? Are you going to fill the application/platform with advertisement?
Well maybe that , and also they are going to have a market places so they can have an income from the fees of the purchase like any other market place. All you need to focuse about right now is how you are going to profit from this awsome project Cheesy
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

Knowledge Token will not be available only on their platform, it will also use by other THIRD PARTY which means, we may be see their token on other apps that have on experience with crypto, but want to take advantage of this technology. I think is better for those apps than creating their own token.
That's mean any wallet owner can make Knowledge Token  wallet?  If this happen then Knowledge Token must be conquer in future. But they need now more promotional work to reach out the big investor.
He ment other apps and platform accepting knowledge tokens as a payment method or just a token for exchanges . How exactly do you think you can make knowledge token wallet in any wallet xD ?
Agree, What he really meant was this token will be accepted as payment in other projects and apps that have experience with cryptocurrency. It would be too much when any wallet can reproduce knowledge token lol.
Knowledge token can be accepted as a, payment method when knowledge token price will be raise. Without increasing price of knowledge token can't come out in front of all cryoto user.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

Except 99% people in this thread seem to think Knowledge = Text Book knowledge and the "knowledge" about daily stuff, this project seems to be more like a neural network than a human knowledge database. IDK where the coin comes into the picture though
ResuLT

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:06:13 AM

That's mean any wallet owner can make Knowledge Token  wallet?  If this happen then Knowledge Token must be conquer in future. But they need now more promotional work to reach out the big investor.
Knowledge token can be accepted as a, payment method when knowledge token price will be raise. Without increasing price of knowledge token can't come out in front of all cryoto user.
Looks like this knowledge token price is really stable than any cryptocurrency I've ever heard in ERC20 token history. They use Knowledge token just for asking and answer on their platform, not a payment outside the platform.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:52:21 AM

Knowledge Token is getting more and more popular in the community of crypto currency. This project is a great deal in this community. I believe in the great potential of this project. Additionally, I am glad to the fact that through thid project, the publishers and users can earn sharing with advertisers. Furthermore, this is a powering decentralized blockchain powered knowledge sharing networks. And hope so a good outcome for the upcoming ERC - 20 Ethereum Token Sale that will starts in the January 15th in this current year.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Except 99% people in this thread seem to think Knowledge = Text Book knowledge and the "knowledge" about daily stuff, this project seems to be more like a neural network than a human knowledge database. IDK where the coin comes into the picture though
Haha. I think you are right, actually as my mind, Knowledge Token Project is for gather information about Product Marketing only.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

We also interact with the data using data pools in the knowledge platform and we are getting rewarded with tokens for contributing knowledge, we have to look in how knowledge scores can be developed.
If the project involves getting money for knowledge by everyone, but I do not understand who will pay to whom in such cases
Data miners, market places, enterprises, advertisers and other third parties can use knowledge scores as actionable intelligence to target and incentivize both digital and brick motar. Every one get paid  Grin

In fact, yes, you can use software platforms everywhere, but who will create individual programs for each enterprise?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

The knowledge that this platform will be acquiring is based on experience and needs of its users, unlike the knowledge that you get in school or universities which are pretty useless sometimes. With the data that they will gather, they can then make a specific advertisement or product which they think is needed based on the data gathered.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

Hope Knowled Token can reach their target cap and over. 65 Millions is a big target, but when project reach this, dev team have more chance to develop some function and application base on Knowledge Platform.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

Knowledge Token is getting more and more popular in the community of crypto currency. This project is a great deal in this community. I believe in the great potential of this project. Additionally, I am glad to the fact that through thid project, the publishers and users can earn sharing with advertisers. Furthermore, this is a powering decentralized blockchain powered knowledge sharing networks. And hope so a good outcome for the upcoming ERC - 20 Ethereum Token Sale that will starts in the January 15th in this current year.

yes it is very remarkable Token Knowledge is increasingly popular and well known among the crypto currency community. hopefully token sales on 15 january will run smoothly, good luck.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

A very promising project.I advise everyone to join him.I participate in the bounty
Yes. You can see some people still support this project. Why? Because they have a real working about advertising activity - real profit.
Everything about the project is perfectly clear and simple to do even their portal is easy to access. The platform looks promising and i hope it launches with all its hypes
I guess time can only tell the end result but base on my observation this will definitely be a successful project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

It doesn't means that, it means they can create a similar token, not the same exact, even if they use the same specs, they will create something different

No dude ! if they can create a similar token then we are talking on different token. I meat is, they will allow others in somehow to use knowledge token on their apps. For example if I have an app and I want to reward my users, I would like to use knowledge instead of start ICO by myself.
Do you think that the platform will be used for other projects? Reading the white paper developer I did not see such a solution. Can the developer explain this option?
Probablylikely

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

Knowledge scores is very educational, will help users understand a lot on different topics by having experts of this topics provide their vast knowledge. Yet also making it fun will keep the interest if the users and build a strong community.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

A very promising project.I advise everyone to join him.I participate in the bounty
Yes. You can see some people still support this project. Why? Because they have a real working about advertising activity - real profit.
Everything about the project is perfectly clear and simple to do even their portal is easy to access. The platform looks promising and i hope it launches with all its hypes
I guess time can only tell the end result but base on my observation this will definitely be a successful project.
They are putting a high target cap of 65 million . Something like that is hard to reach ,but i think the team knows the potential of the project and are confident enough. Lets not wait and see but contribute too .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: