Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

I'm curious how the team plans to introduce the use of the token into educational institutions? I know that education is a very conservative sphere of activity.

Well, i think it depends on how they will present their project and prospects that may also help and give the school's benefits and also teach students to use these kinds of books.
Probably they will be giving many chances for student either the teacher because this was a Q & A platform but you can buy some product with the tokens as well. I really agree if this platform will be used by many schools.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

The team of developers promises that the platform will cooperate with gaming networks. These gaming networks will provide a user base of 5 million! This is great, especially for a beginner business
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

The team of developers promises that the platform will cooperate with gaming networks. These gaming networks will provide a user base of 5 million! This is great, especially for a beginner business
yes this is a very good idea by saving this platform with this gaming network will be very interesting a lot of interest to join.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

yes this is a very good idea by saving this platform with this gaming network will be very interesting a lot of interest to join.
The gaming industry is one of the most glooming industry in the world now. Virtual reality can is one of the most developed future technology and if this project is trying to integrate with it than this project will gain huge support from the gaming community and more and more people will invest in it. I  think this project will surely get a massive success in the future with gamming industry integrated with it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Really a good idea. Why not think about cooperation with gaming companies. To unite this platform, I think a lot of people would like it. After all, the game level for today is the most developed.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

Almost all of the people in the Knowledge Token community is looling forward for this project's goal to come to reality, because aside from its great potential it's platform is very promising. People that is mostly seeks for new amd interesting knowledge and idea will be able to get engage to this project. With the concept of powering a decentralized knowledge sharing networks has a really great platform that people get interested just like me. Learning is a part of our lives. So, by means of this project, we are not just wasting our time in the internet doing something that is not knowledgeable and beneficial for us but also a knowledge reward for ourselves.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

Really a good idea. Why not think about cooperation with gaming companies. To unite this platform, I think a lot of people would like it. After all, the game level for today is the most developed.
I'm wondering how this Token of Knowledge project can be connected to gaming networks? For me it sounds weird. Is there any explanation on this?
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

What does the knowledge token ratio relate to the game world? I think this is a completely different relationship and can not be confused.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Semaj123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Building a knowledge sharing community will be a great place to spend time, especially since there is a system of rewards that will keep us engaged. Knowledge platform will be a place to gain knowledge, share knowledge and make money.
Thats true this is a great social media site to spend your extra time, you will be able to earn by helping others sharing knowledge and learn from them in return also.
Converting our spare time into a profitable is a brilliant idea and this platform is the right time to spend with. Sharing while earning seems so good to hear and this project has this kind of concept. So, everyone feel free  to share your knowledge by using this platform so that you can have some knowledge token.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

That sounds really interesting, I think collaborating in the gaming industry will give this platform more activities. There are a lot of games that need some sort of reviews which I think the Knowledge Token can handle.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

Well, if this plan will be come true and if those gaming networks will surely join this project then that time we can be sure that knowledge token will achieve success, because a lot of people loves gaming and at the same time they love browsing the social medias.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/knowledge-17410 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
This is a great new , icoholder is a reputated site and this project will have no problem getting new investors.
This will also help in the publication of the project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Well, if this plan will be come true and if those gaming networks will surely join this project then that time we can be sure that knowledge token will achieve success, because a lot of people loves gaming and at the same time they love browsing the social medias.
That's absolutely correct and I'm sure that this platform will be more useful in the future. There are plenty of gamers out there and I can't imagine how big will be the profit if this plan will be successful. Investors must know about this latest announcements so that they will surely do participate with this platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

Well, why not involve to different platforms that available in the internet? Aside from gaming and social medias knowledge token should also think of other things to add in their project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

That's absolutely correct and I'm sure that this platform will be more useful in the future. There are plenty of gamers out there and I can't imagine how big will be the profit if this plan will be successful. Investors must know about this latest announcements so that they will surely do participate with this platform.

I agree with your opinion. Because I'm sure there is no gamer who is not interested if you can earn money from the game. And when the platfom is successful, investors also get big profits.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

I for the first time hear about it and is very interested. Could not to tell more closely, how project will be connected with gaming network? If it will really so, then project will be successful in any case, as gaming network has really huge scales of popularity.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

I for the first time hear about it and is very interested. Could not to tell more closely, how project will be connected with gaming network? If it will really so, then project will be successful in any case, as gaming network has really huge scales of popularity.

Not at all related to gaming from what I can see, it's for publishers and ad networks to function not at all for gamers to use. Maybe adverts in game sites is the best I can think
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

Not at all related to gaming from what I can see, it's for publishers and ad networks to function not at all for gamers to use. Maybe adverts in game sites is the best I can think
I also think so, this is how to combine work and entertainment, I still do not know who could do it effectively.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

The project looks very interesting.i think this is the best platform for knowledge sharing.We can also give the advertisement on this platfrom and also get the reward by participating.i  belive that this project will acheive great success.
Is an amazing platform with great UI design and a very amazing features am sure it really  shows that it can handle individual activities through its platform once it launches

TecScout

Activity: 270
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Thanks again to Sam :-)
Helped me quickly by telegram after there was a small problem with the purchase.

Let's see how it goes on, wish you good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: