Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

The media mentions of this project will absolutely do a huge impact as an advertisement, then investors will come in patronize this project.
is really a great idea with an amazing blooming platform, the first time i check the platform i was like wow this is really an amazing project, is nice work and the team are doing great

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

The media mentions of this project will absolutely do a huge impact as an advertisement, then investors will come in patronize this project.

Yes, promotions and advertising will make a big impact to the project. This will get more serious investors. Devs needs to advertise it in social medias and other related crypto forums.

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

Today's, people are really fond of engaging in the different social media out there in the social world. People use social media for different aspects and reasons, but of course, it is mainly using to get update from people and things that is happening around the globe. Using the strategy of using social media in promoting this project is a really good idea to boost its name in the crypto currency world. I hope that Knowledge Token will continue to create better progress and developments that will benefit the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

Yes, promotions and advertising will make a big impact to the project. This will get more serious investors. Devs needs to advertise it in social medias and other related crypto forums.

This has repeatedly been written that it is necessary to promote the project in social networks. But apparently no one is in a hurry to create a page there and somehow move up. Maybe something slows them ..
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

Wow, nowadays you rarely see a tread started by the legendary one, you have to look more closely at the project. Is there a bounty? I can participate in social networks.
This is definitely a legitimate project for sure a legendary member will not risk its reputation if it is not certain about it. With that being said I will not hesitate to invest for thier tokens.

Yes you're right mate, this is pure and legit ICO having great features on this project that for sure will appreciated and loved by many users and investors. Also, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.👍

Yes, aside from gaining new knowledge users can also gain more profit by following all the rules of the project. I am really excited on what will be the outcoime of Knowledge token project. I hope many investors will participate.
Yes surely many investors will participate in this great project along with me to have good benefits in future. Hope this project will go well in future which will give us all investors good profits. I think untill now good number of investors have invested into this project.
I want also to invest in these project based on how and what is the procject purpose and platform. Knowledege token will be useful in near future and the community will also benifit on these.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

Everyone speaks well about the project and probably has a very good team, but it is probably hard to use in real life. Many people are to be introduced to the crypt world, but this is not an easy task.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

It's cool to think that the system rewards users for sharing their data, and unlike today's platforms that collect, analyze and use these data to sell advertising, without rewarding the user, users get Knowledge.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

I agree with you completely. This is a very good project for us. After all, even when we have already finished school or university, we still continue to study. And this project can well help us in this.

Pretty sure this project has nothing to do with actual university related stuff and more to do with advertising and shit
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

It's cool to think that the system rewards users for sharing their data, and unlike today's platforms that collect, analyze and use these data to sell advertising, without rewarding the user, users get Knowledge.
There are actually a lot of platforms or sites that offer rewards when you contribute some information. Paid surveys are everywhere especially now that cryptocurrencies are being used for payment. Knowledge token is not that far from that idea but I think it is much better since it will be integrating its advertisers, users, and items that will be sold.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

There are actually a lot of platforms or sites that offer rewards when you contribute some information. Paid surveys are everywhere especially now that cryptocurrencies are being used for payment. Knowledge token is not that far from that idea but I think it is much better since it will be integrating its advertisers, users, and items that will be sold.
It important very much that advertising be attractive for buyer, in it her essence. Often she is not interesting to the people and they ignore her simply.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

This has repeatedly been written that it is necessary to promote the project in social networks. But apparently no one is in a hurry to create a page there and somehow move up. Maybe something slows them ..
Since this is a completely new, young project, I think developers now have a lot of other important work and that is why advertising with social networks is so hard now. I think this situation will change soon.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

Knowledge Token platform seems really innovative which helping in this competing world. Also knowledge token ICO platform is much user friendly to investors with a $5 minimum investment also giving the feasibility providing purchase mode with many currencies like BTC, ETH, LTC and wire transfer. This really helps thanks for the good work dev and team.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

Very interesting project...They present a nice roadmap for their token sale...Minimum value of this token will be 5$...so anyone can do this project to get much profit..

Yes, minimum of $5 is really easy to spend and participate in the ICO. Im sure many investors will going to participate in the ico sale. Im looking forward for more developments of this project.

That's really good, now even people with small budget they can participate in Tokensale, none all projects do that. so it's a smart idea from knowledge to believe in those small investors.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Yes the idea of this campaign is pretty amazing ,and I also think  that this project has a great potential to reach its desired goals in the limited time.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Yes, big data will make them have more and more profit, do you know why google, facebook,...provide a free service for us? They collect data then sell for their customer - sometimes as we.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

is really a great idea with an amazing blooming platform, the first time i check the platform i was like wow this is really an amazing project, is nice work and the team are doing great
It's good to know thaf this project is really making such big efforts to become very popular. Everyone will surely enjoy this knowledge project because everyone can be benefited as long as they share their knowledge to everyone.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

Knowledge Token platform seems really innovative which helping in this competing world. Also knowledge token ICO platform is much user friendly to investors with a $5 minimum investment also giving the feasibility providing purchase mode with many currencies like BTC, ETH, LTC and wire transfer. This really helps thanks for the good work dev and team.
The minimum investment is really great ,giving the opportunities for small investers is a kind gesture. All the projects these days are puting a very high minimum amount investments without even providing any guarantees. Hopefuly that decision will benefit the project in a positive way.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

what platform do you use for this project? Only Windows? or maybe Android/iOS? or something other?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

what platform do you use for this project? Only Windows? or maybe Android/iOS? or something other?
Knowledge.io envisions a future e-Learning rewards-based platform that has the appreciation of knowledge at its core – celebrating it and rewarding it.
And i think first release will be for windows, after that we will release others, anyway, wait for clarification from devs.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

Is still under development and i think they will support both device as there is an online platform or maybe just check out their bounty portal, it really speaks for itself

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: