Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

but who will pay? usually get paid to get an education, and not vice versa .... if I were paid for education - I would only study

Oh, you're right. Who would pay us for what we would learn?) It would not be bad. But the essence of this project is not that. Maybe you did not finish reading something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

I'm looking forward to presenting Knowledge.io to the 3000+ attendees at The North American Bitcoin Conference next week in Miami, their largest conference to date: https://btcmiami.com/speakers/

The Knowledge token pre-sale launches on Monday at 12pm EST!

Thought I'd share my most recent blog post:

Making the rules of the game better with Knowledge
https://medium.com/knowledgeio/making-the-rules-of-the-game-better-with-knowledge-7a1bd52ad8aa

Join the conversation on our Telegram channel: https://t.me/Knowledgeio  I'm active in there and happy to answer any questions.

Thank you to everyone for your enthusiasm about the Knowledge ecosystem!
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

but who will pay? usually get paid to get an education, and not vice versa .... if I were paid for education - I would only study

Oh, you're right. Who would pay us for what we would learn?) It would not be bad. But the essence of this project is not that. Maybe you did not finish reading something.
Yes, the project does not have the just want to share knowledge among peoples but they have many more strategies which will lead them to a sure success. They are also advertising products and many other things through there platform and this will lead them to a huge success as many projects need to promote themselves and they will use this services to do so.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

Nice project good thinh to get some knowledge specially for newbie like me.

Hello there dear member, If you want to learn more about this project kindly read the OP post the first page.
Also, you can contact the admin here if you can join the bounty campaign on Twitter. Thank you for your patronage.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:21:08 AM

Yes, the project does not have the just want to share knowledge among peoples but they have many more strategies which will lead them to a sure success. They are also advertising products and many other things through there platform and this will lead them to a huge success as many projects need to promote themselves and they will use this services to do so.
Thats absolutely true bud thid project is all about educating members using thier platforms and the members who share knowledge will get paid.

You are right, this platform will really be a good project for those people that wants to sharpen their knowledge and still want to learn more new things, at the same time people can gain profit by participating to this project.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

Thats absolutely true bud thid project is all about educating members using thier platforms and the members who share knowledge will get paid.
this is right, this project wants to reverse the system of payments in education, it is very interesting to see what will come of it
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

What a kind of future, this project has fully changed the way of useless knowledge to be useful because we can get more money with much of knowledge we have.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

What a kind of future, this project has fully changed the way of useless knowledge to be useful because we can get more money with much of knowledge we have.
=.=.. Many people dont read carefully about Knowledge Token. Actually, this project for Marketing and sell product base on customer insight.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

=.=.. Many people dont read carefully about Knowledge Token. Actually, this project for Marketing and sell product base on customer insight.

This was said not so long ago that for a better understanding of this project, it would be great if the developers made a small video review of the project, then there would not be such misunderstandings.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

You are right, this platform will really be a good project for those people that wants to sharpen their knowledge and still want to learn more new things, at the same time people can gain profit by participating to this project.
You're right and as they sharpen their knowledge by using this platform they have also the chance to received tokens. This is why many investors wanted to participate in this project because of their good features.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

Also i never had in this ico where anything like useless knowledge is mentioned here man, no knowledge is useless man correct your statement i think this project is concerned with connecting investors marketers and advertisers all in one place with the use of their single token

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

Nice project good thinh to get some knowledge specially for newbie like me.

Do you working at Digital Marketing or sales products? Or you have a favourite about shoping? If it is right, you are correct. You can earn Knowledge Token as a both way.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

This was said not so long ago that for a better understanding of this project, it would be great if the developers made a small video review of the project, then there would not be such misunderstandings.
They already have their introduction videos about how this platform works and what is the purpose of the token. Investors will surely get such amount of profit because this platform is somewhat like an online stores where you can buy merchandise wherein that merchandise has already a review.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

I think it is very important to make this platform available to all devices as soon as possible since it will have a lot of competitors. Maybe a web-based platform will be used as well so a lot of people can access it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

I think it is very important to make this platform available to all devices as soon as possible since it will have a lot of competitors. Maybe a web-based platform will be used as well so a lot of people can access it.

You have a point, but as of now I think the best thing to do is to make the ico successful first then when they got enough funds then they can continue for more developments of this project. They need to follow their road map too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

This pure and legit ICO having great features that for sure will appreciate and love by many users and investors. Also, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

Cool news, now you can be sure that the software will be ready to work on mobile devices. It is very good.

You're right and as they sharpen their knowledge by using this platform they have also the chance to received tokens. This is why many investors wanted to participate in this project because of their good features.

You're definitely correct bud, I read in their white paper they didn't mention any IOS apps but as of now they have additional partners that will include in any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens. I would say they trying to developed and hopefully soon IOS apps and androids to make the clients comfortable and easier to access.

lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Earning tokens for your own knowledge - sounds great, and that's clearly smth new, best of luck to this one
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

How can I get tokens free of charge?

Participating in the bounty program.
Yes you are right.But in the bounty programme you have to do work for get the tokens.there are many types of bounty like telegram, twitter etc.And you can get free tokens by join the Airdrops.

Ehh to be fair though isnt including a telegram and twitter bounty like a "standard" in most bounty programs though? Like pretty much every bounty program these days has it
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.io.

I'm looking forward to presenting Knowledge.io to the 3000+ attendees at The North American Bitcoin Conference next week in Miami, their largest conference to date: https://btcmiami.com/speakers/

The Knowledge token pre-sale launches on Monday at 12pm EST!

Thought I'd share my most recent blog post:

Making the rules of the game better with Knowledge
https://medium.com/knowledgeio/making-the-rules-of-the-game-better-with-knowledge-7a1bd52ad8aa