Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrAhab

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:18:27 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 05:15:22 PM by MrAhab

Im confused with the donations are the donation is it split equally among all the donators or is it calculated for each person's donations

for example If i donated $1 would I get the same amount of stone as someone who donated $10,000

This has been discussed before. It is not clear but the consensus seems to be that it will be proportional to the value of what you donated in US dollars calculated at the end of the donation period or maybe at the time you transferred it.

It would be pretty easy to game the system and make 10 donations of $1 if it was simply divided up equally among number of donators.

Just imagine 1$ being a stake from the donation pool. The more $ the more stakes from total.

Although that's never been confirmed.  Not a lot of details have been released yet on how he is handling donations, whether or not your stake will be proportional to the donation amount, or if it decreases over a certain amount.  Either way, it's pretty scary how all donations are collected and done even before a single line of code is presented.

Really? Still no code till this day? I'm beginning to have doubts... Shocked

Yeah, I haven't donated anything and don't mean to spread FUD or anything like that.... but there are a lot of red flags here for investors to consider.  For one, felix mentioned in a previous post that he is able to spend time on this project thanks to his early contributions in BTC years ago.  Sounds to me that if he made a huge profit from that and didn't need to work anymore, he wouldn't be so concerned about needing these donations to work on development for this one.  Yet here we are, most of his posts are about new methods of donations, end of donation date, non-technical things like distribution structure, rather than the technology or code (where he can be called out on more easily), and if you look at his post history before this thread there are no clear indications that he is even a technical person.

My 2 cents.
We'll see on February 9th if Felix disappears and leaves the words "penis" on the opening post

Another 40 eth transferred from the donation eth address
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

Im confused with the donations are the donation is it split equally among all the donators or is it calculated for each person's donations

for example If i donated $1 would I get the same amount of stone as someone who donated $10,000

This has been discussed before. It is not clear but the consensus seems to be that it will be proportional to the value of what you donated in US dollars calculated at the end of the donation period or maybe at the time you transferred it.

It would be pretty easy to game the system and make 10 donations of $1 if it was simply divided up equally among number of donators.

Just imagine 1$ being a stake from the donation pool. The more $ the more stakes from total.

Although that's never been confirmed.  Not a lot of details have been released yet on how he is handling donations, whether or not your stake will be proportional to the donation amount, or if it decreases over a certain amount.  Either way, it's pretty scary how all donations are collected and done even before a single line of code is presented.

True it has never been confirm if I remember correct, But that´s the only way making sense. Decreasing via time or not

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

Can i join with my xrb?
derderder

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

Can i join with my xrb?

Do yourself a favor and wait.  There is no proof of code yet.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Can i join with my xrb?

Do yourself a favor and wait.  There is no proof of code yet.
Yes, I will also wait until testnet is launched. In the current state it is only a simple daydream. Luckily I own a lot of XRB/Nano and BTC. So I would join this currency automatically.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

Can i join with my xrb?
Yes, you can either donate with XRB (you find all the details in the OP) or you simply wait until this project proofs that it is real and you participate in the airdrop for XRB token holders.
July1106

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:40:53 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 01:58:06 PM by July1106

Why has someone on BTT always said that the STONE project is a scam?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2680342.0

I have some doubts.

QBIC|Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance  (https://qbic.io)●[url=https://github.
xskylarkx

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

Hey felixando! Ive donated 1 Nano/XRB few time ago, but u still didnt listed me in donation list, could you check my pm please?
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Interested in seeing the excuse felixando comes up with to extend the "donation" period as to scam more unsuspecting newbies of their $.

Watching with anticipation.

Tarman94

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

Interesting  Shocked
coinnoob12

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

Why has someone on BTT always said that the STONE project is a scam?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2680342.0

I have some doubts.

Because as of now, we have not seen any evidence that this isn't a scam. Screenshots of wallets are easy to fake.

We need to see the testnet or real code.
PrivateStockCrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

I am also interested in helping test the new network, have been lurking for the past couple of weeks myself. Also I think the POS distro, or the captcha distro is fine whatever you decide please attempt to make it fair. Lastly take it easy dude, you are undertaking a huge project and it is paramount you take your time. Have a wonderful day or night wherever you are!  Smiley

Thank you for your support! its messages like these which keep me devoted to this project.

Small modifications:
        -  Donators list now updated
        -  Testnet updated.

A bounty is now available for a skilled user to set up a forum for members, supporters & donators to communicate without limitations, also to be the main location of announcements & updates, to claim this bounty you will need to PM me with your previous work and examples, and be accepted by myself.

Bounty 0.02btc from the fund.

A narrow question to my followers, what feature would you like to see the most implemented alongside a DAG chain with a privacy base? I'm attempting to grasp an understanding in to what you, as cypherpunk's & supporters value the uttermost.

felixando

THE ONLY addition necessary would be a messaging platform. Private DAG messaging would allow this coin to message "wallet" to "wallet" with "0 Stone" transactions (just messages). something to think about. Would exponentially increase wallet usage as you would have thousands of users utilizing the network and wallets outside of just financial transactions. ALSO would make sending private money as easy as a GIF on your keyboard!
PrivateStockCrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

https://eprint.iacr.org/2018/104.pdf

if this project isnt implementing phantom protocol to solve your linear ordering issues youre messing up.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Although that's never been confirmed.  Not a lot of details have been released yet on how he is handling donations, whether or not your stake will be proportional to the donation amount, or if it decreases over a certain amount.  Either way, it's pretty scary how all donations are collected and done even before a single line of code is presented.

Really? Still no code till this day? I'm beginning to have doubts... Shocked

Yeah, I haven't donated anything and don't mean to spread FUD or anything like that.... but there are a lot of red flags here for investors to consider.  For one, felix mentioned in a previous post that he is able to spend time on this project thanks to his early contributions in BTC years ago.  Sounds to me that if he made a huge profit from that and didn't need to work anymore, he wouldn't be so concerned about needing these donations to work on development for this one.  Yet here we are, most of his posts are about new methods of donations, end of donation date, non-technical things like distribution structure, rather than the technology or code (where he can be called out on more easily), and if you look at his post history before this thread there are no clear indications that he is even a technical person.

My 2 cents.

I remember that post too. I am now certain this is a scam. What he says is contradicting and his post history shows that.

felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Interested in seeing the excuse felixando comes up with to extend the "donation" period as to scam more unsuspecting newbies of their $.

Hi megashira1, there will be absolutely no extension of the donation period ending shortly.

For those predicatively claiming my project as 'ill-behavior', due to me announcing i am going full time on this project, and that i should work for free, no, my personal finances are completely my own business, Stone's funds are the projects business, which is why i have also stated before they have and will be liquidated to USD, in order to keep a stable store of value, if this had not been done, the $400,000 in donations would only be worth less than $200,000 at present, do to market volatility, this would have hindered the projects future success.

For those who will be actively participating in the testnet, you will get a chance to test run the platform before it goes live, and i urge you to relay the feedback onto the community, screenshots, video's and of course reviews. Thank you.

I will be adding to the donators list today, and also replying to the list of waiting private messages.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

Hi megashira1, there will be absolutely no extension of the donation period ending shortly.

For those predicatively claiming my project as 'ill-behavior', due to me announcing i am going full time on this project, and that i should work for free, no, my personal finances are completely my own business, Stone's funds are the projects business, which is why i have also stated before they have and will be liquidated to USD, in order to keep a stable store of value, if this had not been done, the $400,000 in donations would only be worth less than $200,000 at present, do to market volatility, this would have hindered the projects future success.

For those who will be actively participating in the testnet, you will get a chance to test run the platform before it goes live, and i urge you to relay the feedback onto the community, screenshots, video's and of course reviews. Thank you.

I will be adding to the donators list today, and also replying to the list of waiting private messages.

felixando

I wish you good luck with your project. DAG with privacy features is an interesting fusions, however, we have Byteball and blackbytes I like as well. Privacy will be the next big trend again after silent 2017.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Earth701106

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 11:49:20 AM by Earth701106

felixando

1、Why don't you add sceptics to the list of testers to eliminate doubts?

2、Why do not have a donor and a community member on the list of testers?

3、Why don't We search for   Mate2Mate   on the BTT ?
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

felixando

1、Why don't you add sceptics to the list of testers to eliminate doubts?

2、Why do not have a donor and a community member on the list of testers?

3、Why don't We search for   Mate2Mate   on the BTT ?

Hi Earth701106, thank you for your interest, i will try to reply to your comment as accurately as possible, however i may require more information.

1. There are skeptics in every forum, they were also the people who were skeptics of Bitcoin in 2009, and RaiBlocks in 2017, they don't add any significant direct value to the project or community, i tend to leave them be, if they are unsure, wait until the testnet to make an investment decision.

2. Your request is valid, donators are automatically added to the list of testers, if requested.

3. I'm not quite sure who Mate2Mate is, please elaborate.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
miners4sale

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

True it has never been confirm if I remember correct, But that´s the only way making sense. Decreasing via time or not

felix has already said it will be distributed between the donators, but its based on the donation value, not all donators will get the same, $1 wont get he same distribution as $1000.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

Your request is valid, donators are automatically added to the list of testers, if requested

Hey Felix!  Can I be a tester???
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: