Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brassfid

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:19 AM

hi, when we can expect the distribution to be finished? Any updates on developmen on horizont?

I am also curious, I sent my info a few days ago.  Just want to make sure I didn't miss it!  No rush Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geostation

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:31:01 AM

I am a fan of Nano and very interested in Stone , I am not able to find Stone on Etherdelta , Can you help?

You can find the correct token through searching for the contract address on EtherDelta.

Those links are correct:

ForkDelta (it is a forked version of EtherDelta with improved interface and API): https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

EtherDelta (I do not advise anyone to use EtherDelta at the moment, the API is broken, order books aren't being updated, many issues going on, use ForkDelta instead!): https://etherdelta.com/#0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

Again, you can double check the contract address with the one from the URLs above to ensure it is the correct token.  Smiley

nothing in the sell order book. are you sure thats the right one?
zaycc

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

I can't imagine any donors to the project selling their tokens on the market.

On the other hand, i know somebody with a huuuuuuuuuge load of tokens that would love to get rid of them, for any price higher than zero...

Plenty of people have lost confidence and want to get out even at a loss (thanks to stupid FUD). I know tis because I have private pms from them. This is normal and your conspiracy doesn't hold water at all.

There is a list of donators and if you take the time to add up all the coins, you will see the amount in dollar terms comes to what Felixando said. Then divide that by number of tokens and you see the expected amount is being delivered to the people who donated. Felixando cannot fudge the tokens, they are there for everyone to see. It is all public record but that goes against your FUDDING attempt.

Try again....

Hey Mr Stone, i see you still shilling away with no proof to back the bullshit you typing. Last i check, what you keep calling fud is actually the only thing that holds water on this thread. This are relevant concerns/question that any smart investor should be asking/bringing up. While you screaming about STUPID FUD and arguing if he is going to fudge up ERC-20 token (keep in mind this are so easy to make, that  i will send you 20 million ERC 20 token if you post your ether address. you can have em for free since your love it so much) So receiving some BS ERC-20 token means absolutely shit.

However, the concerns that are been raised up are valid and provable. Maybe the individuals rushing to vacate their post have visited the manta thread and saw that its eerily similar to the trend utilized on stone and they actually believe it's created by the same individual (which is not a long shot)and the aforementioned individual closed down manta  and is using stone to run a long con exit scam ( which is quite probable at this state). Or maybe they worried that they invested in a project that netted 500k+ and there is zero github commit. or maybe they finally realized how dumb it is that stone doesn't even have a website. Seriously the only info about stone can be viewed from post made by some random dude on this thread, he couldn't even bother to spend 50 quids to create a website and we the fudders?

It's easy to state that you don't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you.

Anyway, Wonder if you will have a tangible answer to give, or will you result to posting claims made by other scammers to deflect from the topic at hand.

honestly dude, if hes going to scam, then the moneys already gone and out of our hands. what you're doing serves no purpose really anymore. I've been here since page 3 or so and noticed just how much energy both you & Mr.Ahab have put into causing fear with folks. It's boring. I invested - if you think you're white knighting for us or feel you have some moral obligation to "save us sheep" - You're not and you don't.

You are bringing so much energy, and for what? What do you get? If you're right, do you think anyone will come here to see you put in big red letters "I told you so"? idk what you're end game is, but the energy you're putting into this tells me you need to take a vacation from whatever the hell it is that has you so worked up on something - based on your words - that is a complete scam. Go white night another thread. Thanks.
Last I checked this wasn't supposed to be a investment it was clearly stated to look and act as a donation and if successful the donors would be getting coins if anyone here was not willing to possibly lose the money they donated than you should of not sent money end of story

Let's not get pedantic here. You're spinning the intention of that sentence entirely. I am not even going to bother logicizing it differently for you.
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

You can find the correct token through searching for the contract address on EtherDelta.

Those links are correct:

ForkDelta (it is a forked version of EtherDelta with improved interface and API): https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

EtherDelta (I do not advise anyone to use EtherDelta at the moment, the API is broken, order books aren't being updated, many issues going on, use ForkDelta instead!): https://etherdelta.com/#0x97781557e1a22e946d7ab48744e1958417d0c3b2-ETH

Again, you can double check the contract address with the one from the URLs above to ensure it is the correct token.  Smiley

Yes, there is not a lot of trading happening for obvious reasons. So far only 43 out of 276 donators have received their tokens (about 8,77 Million out of 45 Million which are going to donators) and probably not a majority of donators has intentions to sell immediately. Once more tokens are distributed I suppose there will be more trading going on.  Wink
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

Those links are correct:

Yes, there is not a lot of trading happening for obvious reasons. So far only 43 out of 276 donators have received their tokens (about 8,77 Million out of 45 Million which are going to donators) and probably not a majority of donators has intentions to sell immediately. Once more tokens are distributed I suppose there will be more trading going on.  Wink

I don´t think trading will rise soon. The investors here didn´t invest for 10% gains Cheesy

Tihocan

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

On the other hand, i know somebody with a huuuuuuuuuge load of tokens that would love to get rid of them, for any price higher than zero...

Plenty of people have lost confidence and want to get out even at a loss (thanks to stupid FUD). I know tis because I have private pms from them. This is normal and your conspiracy doesn't hold water at all.

There is a list of donators and if you take the time to add up all the coins, you will see the amount in dollar terms comes to what Felixando said. Then divide that by number of tokens and you see the expected amount is being delivered to the people who donated. Felixando cannot fudge the tokens, they are there for everyone to see. It is all public record but that goes against your FUDDING attempt.

Try again....
Hey Mr Stone, i see you still shilling away with no proof to back the bullshit you typing. Last i check, what you keep calling fud is actually the only thing that holds water on this thread. This are relevant concerns/question that any smart investor should be asking/bringing up. While you screaming about STUPID FUD and arguing if he is going to fudge up ERC-20 token (keep in mind this are so easy to make, that  i will send you 20 million ERC 20 token if you post your ether address. you can have em for free since your love it so much) So receiving some BS ERC-20 token means absolutely shit.

However, the concerns that are been raised up are valid and provable. Maybe the individuals rushing to vacate their post have visited the manta thread and saw that its eerily similar to the trend utilized on stone and they actually believe it's created by the same individual (which is not a long shot)and the aforementioned individual closed down manta  and is using stone to run a long con exit scam ( which is quite probable at this state). Or maybe they worried that they invested in a project that netted 500k+ and there is zero github commit. or maybe they finally realized how dumb it is that stone doesn't even have a website. Seriously the only info about stone can be viewed from post made by some random dude on this thread, he couldn't even bother to spend 50 quids to create a website and we the fudders?

It's easy to state that you don't want ppl trading, knowing well enough the sheeps will keep on shilling, and trading will proceed in order. By stating that he doesn't want ppl to trade, it negates any claims, that his current intention is a long con exit scam with the erc-20 tokens, thereby nullifying current thesis which encourages more individuals to invest (genius, the guy is impressive. whole shit is well thought out) As i mentioned before, all he has to do is keep delaying the release of the code, and have the sheeps shill up the price of the token, and when the token has attained a good value and there is a sizable buy order, he will dump and exit, thereby earning twice from the same scam.

As for why i and several others keep posting on this thread, what you call fud, is us giving a potential investor another side of the story, so they will have all the info they need before making the choice to invest in this project. Left up to you sheeps, you will over shill, bury relevant counter post and drag multitudes to the slaughterhouse with you.

Anyway, Wonder if you will have a tangible answer to give, or will you result to posting claims made by other scammers to deflect from the topic at hand.

honestly dude, if hes going to scam, then the moneys already gone and out of our hands. what you're doing serves no purpose really anymore. I've been here since page 3 or so and noticed just how much energy both you & Mr.Ahab have put into causing fear with folks. It's boring. I invested - if you think you're white knighting for us or feel you have some moral obligation to "save us sheep" - You're not and you don't.

You are bringing so much energy, and for what? What do you get? If you're right, do you think anyone will come here to see you put in big red letters "I told you so"? idk what you're end game is, but the energy you're putting into this tells me you need to take a vacation from whatever the hell it is that has you so worked up on something - based on your words - that is a complete scam. Go white night another thread. Thanks.
Last I checked this wasn't supposed to be a investment it was clearly stated to look and act as a donation and if successful the donors would be getting coins if anyone here was not willing to possibly lose the money they donated than you should of not sent money end of story

Again my current pot is not mean't for the individual that has already invested into this project. Rather it's mean't for the naive individual that doesn't have all the info and is contemplating buying the token of the exchange
I would like to thank you for the info. I've been reading this project since it's early days and you really help me to decide to not invest into this project untill something solid comes up (and I was really thinking about to invest heavily in STONE). So far all I see is exactly what you said, useless ERC-20 tokens, no code, no website, no github, nothing, just some guys shilling. I'll wait and see what future will bring.
witzowitz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

No tokens issued in 3 days now. Any news?
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

I wonder if Dave's somewhere in Thailand right now.

That's where all the Aussies like to go to get off their faces.

Or maybe Bali?

Dave's turned scamming idiots on bitcointalk into an art form.

Hi Dave. How are you?

Out of curiosity, how much money have you made now?

Been a couple of years since the Zion Scam and you're still at it.

got to have made a few million USD easy.

Hope you ain't blowing it all on hookers and blow.

Abrahamtt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Try again....

Again my current pot is not mean't for the individual that has already invested into this project. Rather it's mean't for the naive individual that doesn't have all the info and is contemplating buying the token of the exchange
I would like to thank you for the info. I've been reading this project since it's early days and you really help me to decide to not invest into this project untill something solid comes up (and I was really thinking about to invest heavily in STONE). So far all I see is exactly what you said, useless ERC-20 tokens, no code, no website, no github, nothing, just some guys shilling. I'll wait and see what future will bring.
You need to think twice again, stone will give you a good return, you should look at all the enthusiasm of investors
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Try again....

that´s the risk of every early investor. ( You do receive useless ERC20 token in nearly every ICO though )

cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

Hey,

Is distribution going on?
I have shared by address on 15th Feb, waited 7 days as advise, still no response?
What is going on?

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

Hey,

I have shared by address on 15th Feb, waited 7 days as advise, still no response?
What is going on?
Hi cryptopathshala, yes distribution is very much still in progress, I've just been caught up with re-auditing the spreadsheet due to quite a few fake-donators attempting to gain Stone, fortunately i caught them in the act, right now i'm just re auditing the balances and transactions, as i want this to be perfect, i do not want any distribution issues, as this is a point of irreversible weakness which may damage the emotional future of Stone, so i'm getting things right the first time  Wink

After distribution, back to code completion.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

Hey,

What is going on?
Hi cryptopathshala, yes distribution is very much still in progress, I've just been caught up with re-auditing the spreadsheet due to quite a few fake-donators attempting to gain Stone, fortunately i caught them in the act, right now i'm just re auditing the balances and transactions, as i want this to be perfect, i do not want any distribution issues, as this is a point of irreversible weakness which may damage the emotional future of Stone, so i'm getting things right the first time  Wink

felixando

Thanks for you quick response, no hurry from my side and dont plan to sell. So will wait more and follow up after a week if still i do not get those.
I would suggest, complete it as quickly as possible and start coding.
Also, if you can release something for people who are so much worried about future, that would help. Rest time will tell.

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Is there any proof of code available meanwhile?

Projects sounds interesting, but no need to invest/donate into a blackbook in my opinion.
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

Is there any proof of code available meanwhile?

Projects sounds interesting, but no need to invest/donate into a blackbook in my opinion.

No, no code available yet. There should be a test version that is tested by selected users here. No idea if it really exists.

Donation period is over. So you would not be able to donate even if you would want.
Amicus

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:03:55 AM

Hi, Felixando.

Also waiting for the tokens, and meanwhile the question: are you not going to invite other devs. to help with the coding, analysis, finding the weaknesses?

qq316085607

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

seems several xrb fork with privancy now. will keep my eyes an all these projects to see which one will grow strong.
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

this is weird Announcement, i cant find any info about website community supply etc
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

Try again....

that´s the risk of every early investor. ( You do receive useless ERC20 token in nearly every ICO though )

There is a huge risk here but with if this project generate enough attention (even if there is nothing to show yet), early investors will still surely be benefited whether this project is scam or not.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:12:32 AM
Merited by Thinvestor (5)

Try again....

There is a huge risk here but with if this project generate enough attention (even if there is nothing to show yet), early investors will still surely be benefited whether this project is scam or not.

SMFH!!! statement like this is why i hate the fucking idiots in this space. I can't wait till some regulations are in place to boot most of you assholes out of this scene. From my understanding, you make it seem ok that there is a possibility of turning a profit from selling useless tokens that might not yield a product.

What unhinges me is that most of you don't realize that the money flowing to this scam projects are money that could be going to legit projects, which aid with crypto growth. But when you encourage this scam projects, and noobs/newbs get burned, that might damage their view about crypto which in turn hinders its growth. I know most of you will scream that it's every man on his own, but if you really intend on staying/making money of crypto, then your ultimate goal should be aiding in improving it's adoption not the other way round.

By the way, the other poster that mentioned that most ICO initially send useless ERC-20 token is right.However, this companies make an effort to show visibility (active on several social platform/ Reps info are visible) they make github commits, to show that work is actually been done and they all have a fucking website (Again, this project collected 500k+ and buddy couldn't even bother to set up a website and you don't find that suspicion)

Again, my comment is mean't for naive individuals who are contemplating on buying this token of the exchange and not mean't for those who have already invested.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: