Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:51:14 PM

If it were to crash like that, it would take months to make it happen (especially with the US government).

Even they can't stop it. Regardless I'll hodl on a paper wallet. If it rises that much, I'd probably not know what to do with it lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Praskatoon

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:56 PM

I would buy some more and earn extra money because I believe I'm not the only one who would do that..
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

At $0.89 per BTC I would be inclined to think that something pretty bad happened, even then I would probably buy 1,000 - regardless of how bad the news was. Who knows, it might be just a temporary glitch in the matrix before the price rockets up to $1 million. I wouldn't be greedy by buying them all, just 1,000.

Wink

Am I spamming? Report me!
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley

I would do exactly the same. If such a breakdown would be sure BTC would return to its form. I'm really waiting for the moment because I missed one already Sad.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

I always see positive things on bitcoin. No matter what the price is, there will always be positive reasons. Even if the price crashes down below a dollar, well, we will have the opportunity to buy bitcoins at a very low price. And with that scenario, It will not take much longer to wait for the price to pump up again, for sure, many will buy not only one bitcoin.

carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley

I would do exactly the same. If such a breakdown would be sure BTC would return to its form. I'm really waiting for the moment because I missed one already Sad.
Right, for us who missed the chance of buying bitcoin while it was affordable, this will be our chance. I could even sometimes ask, when will that be happening? A bitcoin is now worth far from where it started. But I think it would not happen. It may crash but not as little as a dollar or less.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:41:29 PM

Now the users/investors are wishing to see a price fall to buy some at low price, specially the new ones more. First of all crashing is a big term, so I doubt if its possible in a proper way, because the acceptance by users as well by countries are and will be increasing. Though rules and regulations are going to be initiated, thats not a cause for crash.
Now if its reduces as it did, many people including me will think to buy more. That will be ideal move.
GoldMen

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:41:50 PM

To many it would simply not matter, but others would shout the cry to heaven. I think the man who bought the 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins would not feel so bad anymore. hahaha
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

If bitcoin should crash now, people will only see it as a way of making better investments, but the investors who where present before the fall might not come back into bitcoin again and rather go into some altcoins, and which will give a difficult time for bitcoin and it's new investors. Therefore, the crash of bitcoin lays in the hand of both miners and holder, and they won't be thinking of that now.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:07:41 PM

If bitcoin should crash now, people will only see it as a way of making better investments, but the investors who where present before the fall might not come back into bitcoin again and rather go into some altcoins, and which will give a difficult time for bitcoin and it's new investors. Therefore, the crash of bitcoin lays in the hand of both miners and holder, and they won't be thinking of that now.

Yeah. The crash of Bitcoins is in the hands of us, including Bitcoin holders. There are lot of cryptocurrencies that we can invest if Bitcoin's price crashed. Maybe we can start again and again. It's a better decision than invest in the banks by using fiats. We can have a lot and higher profit in cryptocurrencies than investing in a bank where the interest cannot sustain our needs. Indeed, If Bitcoin's price crashed now, I will not go back on bitcoin and i will invest in other crypto that will help me to have profit again and again.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:23:12 PM

I think others may go into altcoins for investment while others may stick with bitcoin.Price crash will not really lasts for long but it will eventually rise up again.I guess the best thing to do during this time is to buy more bitcoins as much as you can.For sure you will really gain profit once the price has increase again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:26:42 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
Unlike other users here, I will rather be happy than to feel sorry. Why? the price will be cheap and chances are high that I will invest my money to bitcoin as much as possible because I do believe that its market value will again increase, surely, it won't be in an instant but patience is not problem.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:30:20 PM

If bitcoin price drops, I may save the bitcoin and hold it as my investment, because i believe bitcoin price will go back slowly as it often happens in bitcoin, but so far there is no altcoin that has the progress and system as well as bitcoin
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:04 PM

If the bitcoin price drops from a dollar do not worry it will surely rise again.In about an hour, it will jump immediately.So when the time comes,fight to get as much bitcoin as possible.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:39:41 PM

That could be the solution of the Government if they want to destroy Bitcoin and can be regulated. They will announce a banning stage. If that is the case many will sell their Bitcoins. But if worldwide accepts Bitcoin then definitely it is possible to reach 2.5 M USD.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

Considering of unstable price of bitcoin we can't be sure that how long is that in the surge or in the higher price. There is always have any possibilities that it will fall but not of crashing at all. But as we saw in the market history of bitcoin, it shows that it's is growing percentage is much higher that of falling. And therefore, we don't need to worry so much if there is a dump of price because it will not go deeper  and  believing that it will be back shortly.
I do nothing because im believing it will never happen because right now bitcoin is mostly up it price even sometimes its goes down in price but never crashes. Also because of growing rate of value its possible to happen in bitcoin to crashes its price.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:17:07 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
Well if that would happen that bitcoin crashes to $.08 i thought it was the end of bitcoin,holders will feel unsecured and lost their trust in bitcoin but so far in the i can see that this price drops today is just a correction and everyone is expecting it,it is still a big price if hoĺders buy their btc below $10k..$16k+ is still profitable.I think bitcoin will stay for long years for now lets just enjoy the benefit of bitcoins that brought in our lives.
Thermatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:17:39 PM

If the price crashes you just need to buy more Bitcoin!
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

The Crypto market is volatile, so prices will fall and recover at any time. I still believe in BTC, but of course there is enough room for other cyptocurrencies
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:24:39 PM

buy and buy and buy more, that is what every investor will do if it happens so it will be costing the same
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: