Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
teoco161

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

Bitcoin now can not be so devalued as to cost less than one dollar, even if US President Trump declares bikookoyn unlawful. It will certainly decrease for some time in price, however it will not fall so much because the general trust of people to bitkoyu is now quite high. However, if bitkoyn is so depreciated, then it is necessary to proceed from the reason why it has depreciated. Even if it's price drops, you should still hold your bitcoins i think and invest even more of your money into it as it is most likely going to rise again. The people who invest at such a time where the price is low can get a huge amount of profit when the price rises again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teoco162

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

That would be the grandest day of my life in Bitcoin because I am sure that the price will immediately skyrocket afterwards as there are also like me anywhere in the world who will do the same thing.  I will buy many bitcoin as much as possible. And i will wait the day that bitcoin will rise up again.
jacob161

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

Bitcoin price crashing is inevitable in a way but I believe it won't crash very low. Bitcoin has so much potential and has proven beyond all reasonable doubt that it is the world's number one crypto currency. Bitcoins would be dead it can go to such a low price.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE

Well its impossible to fall bitcoin to 0.89 cents. In order to crash bitcoin people has to lift their iterest and sell all bitcoins. Which can decrease the demand and increase supply . But i know and believe it won't happen nor in future.  Bitcoin is the only currecy which can gives you huge profit, and why would people left bitcoin. Destroying, Crashing bitcoin is in our hands. Even government can't take down bitcoins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

Bitcoin has been through many problems, and has always recovered by getting stronger and with greater confidence from users. So I can not believe this can happen.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE

Well its impossible to fall bitcoin to 0.89 cents. In order to crash bitcoin people has to lift their iterest and sell all bitcoins. Which can decrease the demand and increase supply . But i know and believe it won't happen nor in future.  Bitcoin is the only currecy which can gives you huge profit, and why would people left bitcoin. Destroying, Crashing bitcoin is in our hands. Even government can't take down bitcoins.

why not? Of course its possible , you know and anyone knows that bitcoin is not really superb or great because it has still disadvantages and issues such as high fees on transactions or when sending a bitcoin to someone else even if a verry low amount , the fees were still freakin high. bitcoin can be easily take down if a super coin is invented in the future. and also ive heard that some merchants and social medias such as facebook were now removing or banning bitcoin.

so how can you say that bitcoin is indestructable? hmmm???
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

If bitcoin's price will crashed and will continuously bumped down then I think I will be calm and I think this is the right time to buy some bitcoin, a lot of bitcoin in which I will wait a year or decade where bitcoin will rise again.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
kcollins1971

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

Crypto is truly volatile at the moment including the numeral uno Bitcoin. When you can drop from 17k to around 5k you will never be the world's coin. I think once the prices level off and the big drops end crypto will be the go to technology. And if Bitcoin were to crash, I agree with some of the other members that it would be a BUY SESSION. I would buy a bunch but at the same time would feel bad for those who may have held millions in bitcoin and now only hold $500 bucks.
jackjones53

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

AHAHA this is such an emotional post.I think that if this happened the whole world would cry with grief and many people would just be below the poverty line
Santaffic

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

That's the point I'm talking about the betrayal of cryptoz so don't invest in them
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

Crypto is truly volatile at the moment including the numeral uno Bitcoin. When you can drop from 17k to around 5k you will never be the world's coin. I think once the prices level off and the big drops end crypto will be the go to technology. And if Bitcoin were to crash, I agree with some of the other members that it would be a BUY SESSION. I would buy a bunch but at the same time would feel bad for those who may have held millions in bitcoin and now only hold $500 bucks.

While it's easy for you to point out that Bitcoins went 17k to 5k how about the fact that it was valued at cents and look at it's prices today, I don't think one should really even complain about the fall. If it falls just collect more or simply don't sell it, forget about it for a while and it shall double itself. That's the power of bitcoins.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

why not? Of course its possible , you know and anyone knows that bitcoin is not really superb or great because it has still disadvantages and issues such as high fees on transactions or when sending a bitcoin to someone else even if a verry low amount , the fees were still freakin high. bitcoin can be easily take down if a super coin is invented in the future. and also ive heard that some merchants and social medias such as facebook were now removing or banning bitcoin.

so how can you say that bitcoin is indestructable? hmmm???
I share the same opinion as sweetbtc, it is impossible for bitcoin to fall 0.89$. Not with active development and not while people are selling houses to buy bitcoin and not because more countries are regulating it and more stores are accepting bitcoin. Facebook is banning ICO ads and some merchants removed bitcoin because fees were too high which can be solved in two ways - green address and LN.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

If the price of bitcoins begins to drop and crashes, and there is no sign of bitcoin bouncing back from its current state, then i think it is time to sell all of our coins, before the price of bitcoin completely diminishes.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

this is the perfect time to spend all your dollars. buying a $1 bitcoin is heaven. This scenario will now happen because they already planned everything.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

At this time the unstable bitcoin price we can not be sure how long in the spike or higher price. It is possible that it will fall but not crashing at all. In the history of bitcoin, this shows that the percentage of growth is much higher than the decrease therefore we do not have to worry so much if there is a price dump as it will not go deeper and believe that it will be back soon in the near future. Cool
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

I didn't invest all my money with bitcoin, when the bitcoin collapse, I can't choose to sell the bitcoin, I will always hold and continue to buy some bitcoin, I think the bitcoin will soon return to normal
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

Bitcoin crashes are common and it wont stop happening, so need to decision for yourself and start to make a plan. If you have money invested in Bitcoin, You must decide if you will sell or hold and just wait for the market to rise up again. If you are not currently investing, maybe this is the right time to have one. But, wait until the price stops falling and buy only if it starts to rise again. That is a good strategy.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
SteinsGate

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Do not panic. It is a normal occurence tha bitcoin goes down rapidly but then gets up ahead for some time. It is hard to earn bitcoin if you are very impatient. You need to analyze and wait thoroughly for using bitcoin because bitcoin does not have a stable value.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Crystacool

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

When bitcoin crashed, I didn't panic about selling bitcoins. I would choose to continue to own bitcoin, and the money to invest in bitcoin was only part of my continued existence. When bitcoin falls to a certain point, I choose to keep buying it.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Do not panic. It is a normal occurence tha bitcoin goes down rapidly but then gets up ahead for some time. It is hard to earn bitcoin if you are very impatient. You need to analyze and wait thoroughly for using bitcoin because bitcoin does not have a stable value.

Do you think people will buy one Bitcoin for $6,000 ?? those are rich scammers buying Bitcoin at $8000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: