Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

That would be devastating. I know you should only invest what you can afford to lose, but damn that would hurt. I would probably want to buy if such a enormous drop would occur, but for this to happen it would probably be caused by a global ban or something(very unlikely, but very possible); so I wouldn't probably be able to buy in the end due to probably all exchanges shut down.
The scenario you are talking about is so exaggerated, but still, possibilities are there to look forward. If such drastic thing happens in the future, well we have to fixed our selves , and pick it up where we left at..Execute the right decision, observe if the value can still rebound from the dips, know the possible reason why it happen to counter it. Do not panic, instead think of a new game plan and find the highest possible solution.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wojiaohahaha

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

Holding bitcoin is an investment. Investing is risky. If bitcoin is broken, then we have no choice but to see it collapse, but now the development trend of bitcoin is particularly good.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

Nothing to worry since the bitcoin just gives opportunities for traders to gain profit again. It is normal since it is bitcoin. Bitcoin experienced this kind of fall last year and then it rises again until reaching 1000% gain. This is a chance to get rich so buy while it has a low price.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

this is an interesting question. And what if there is a person who will find an error in the code and be able to control bitcoin? or will the largest holders sell their assets? most likely, the crypto community will yield to provocation and will also begin selling bitcoin more than buying. What then and why do you think that this will not happen?
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

I believe that at all times we should be aware of the great unpredictability and uncertainty that prevails in the market, and we should never assume that the price of bitcoin will reach millions of dollars in the long term. Therefore at all times we must be cautious and try to make programmed cash outs when we see some important pump, but making an effort to always keep enough funds in bitcoin for an eventual pump to the moon.
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

I think bitcoin will crash but soon recover with massive growth.Thats my idea. Cheesy
johnniecarlson781

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

If Bitcoin price will crash  then i will hold my existance coin and i will buy all coin as i can because i know price will be raise very soon with a remarkable volume. In a word i will observe with cool head.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

The simple answer is, when bitcoin is getting crashes, It is time to buy it bro, and then when bitcoin prices go to the moon, I will sell it. And repeat it again. But In my opinion, It is almost imposible that bitcoin prices would crashes to 0.8 cent in a day. So when the prices go down, just cutloss it.  Grin
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE

If the bitcoin's value skyrocketed that much, then it is certainly a dream come true. I don't think if that really is possible, but who knows? If the bitcoin's value dropped as that much then it probably die, but there is no certainty that it will. There is still a possibility that it will survive. But of course, if the value dropped as much, I think that it is good as dead.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

What would I do? I would hold them! It is not wise to sell when the price is low so this is not an option for me.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

The crash itself would be nothing new because bitcoin’s relatively old. I remember the crash in 2014 when the Mt Got exchange got hacked. It then fell from $1,400 to a couple of hundred.There will be bumps along the way but a total collapse of the cryptocurrency is not on the table.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley

Even if it crashes, it will still rise up again. After so many challenges that bitcoin already overcomed, just the price crashing is not enough to let bitcoin down. It will take more than that. Bitcoin is strong.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

Just keep in mind that dumps are inevitable and is normal because Bitcoin is volatile in nafure. The best thing to do still is to hold and avoid selling. If you may also like, investing to it will be an advantage since its market price will be low when it is crashing. Dumps are temporary so as what usually happens, its price will eventually increase after a couple of weeks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

It will be devastating for sure as we can lose lots of money but well, it will still be a good opportunity to buy more. It is natural for bitcoin price to suddenly change because it is volatile. It fluctuate. So, it will be a good time to buy it with lesser amount thus making it possible for us to earn more profit. We just have to wait for it to shoot up again. We may hold it as long as we are contented enough with its price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

If Bitcoin Price Crashes I will hold my bitcoin that time.
And I will bought bitcoin big amount for future.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

That would be devastating. I know you should only invest what you can afford to lose, but damn that would hurt. I would probably want to buy if such a enormous drop would occur, but for this to happen it would probably be caused by a global ban or something(very unlikely, but very possible); so I wouldn't probably be able to buy in the end due to probably all exchanges shut down.
We are all worried anytime the price or value of bitcoin goes down, which in my case today I already t
Used to it because it is what the nature of bitcoin is. But there's only two reason to be the good thing o do it was the hilding and buying again more coins to adds up to your account.
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

If i wake up one fine morning and find the price of the btc less than a dollar then i will be really happy to buy as much as btc as possible as i am one hundred percentage sure that the market will recover may be i will have to wait for some time for the investment to grow but its okay for me and i will be willing to buy as much as btc possible because i always like to buy things at low rate and sell them when its high.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

The scenario you are talking about is so exaggerated, but still, possibilities are there to look forward. If such drastic thing happens in the future, well we have to fixed our selves , and pick it up where we left at..Execute the right decision, observe if the value can still rebound from the dips, know the possible reason why it happen to counter it. Do not panic, instead think of a new game plan and find the highest possible solution.

Calm guys this crash that is currently happening is normal it already happened years before and there is nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be alright after this winter season. A lot of newbies in this industry are selling all their hodlings because they're affected by the FUD that the media is spreading all over to make the price of bitcoin fall. It is better to stay calm at this kind of scenario and stop looking at the market price.  Cool

Cryptomaniac13

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

89 cents?Huh OOOO All my bank account would be buying BTC!
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

In my view, in both cases, I firstly would have remained calm. After all, Bitcoin is not just the money for the money. This is the idea of decentralized economy is not concentrated in the same hands in certain companies. If in the morning turns out that decentralization has won, I'll be a very happy man Smiley

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: