Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

That will be very devastating.People will lose millions at the same time it will bring more opportunities.New entrants will have the opportunity to buy more at a really cheaper rate.
All of the users of this coin specifically must not get themselves worked over the fluctuation in the prices because we all know that the volatility in terms of value is a very common factor for the bitcoiners. One of the best precautionary measures to be taken include the thing that one should never give up on his or her coins even when the dumping is hard because it always ends up in embarrassment and loss.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tronslator

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

despite what is considered a crash Wink Wink
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley

I will do the same! You can never turn your back on a perfect opportunity, no one will.
I'll buy lot's of it.. Am pretty sure that bitcoin price will soon bounce back.
So i'll hold on to my assets.
tommy088

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

$0.89 per BTC? I will buy as many Bitcoin as I can afford. This is the only way for me to own the Bitcoin,
 I think this will never happen again. Cool Cool Cool
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

It will ruin it, I know you should only invest what you can lose, but damn it will be painful. I might want to buy a big drop will happen, but maybe it is a global ban.

If the prices crash as a result of a global ban (although the probability for such thing happening is very low), then the chances are that it will take many years for the exchange rates to recover. There is also a possibility that the prices might never recover completely.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

What to do ? Maybe I'll hold and wait until the right time or until the price goes up. It's the only way you do not lose. But if the price does not go up, you have the option of selling in a little loss. But if it happens to me, I will hold it until the right time.

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

Bitcoin is the currency for the future so if the price crashes it will not the end of this currency but this currency is volatile due to which some time the bitcoin prices fall Now the bitcoin price will grow more and more and due to this we can become successful once we know that bitcoin holding for future if we make our mind for this then we will not lose hope in bitcoin.
That's right you say. If Bitcoin goes down we do not need to panic. Because Bitcoin the price is very volatile. So if the price goes down it means more people are selling Bitcoin than buying Bitcoin.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

it's not so simple for the bitcoin price to crash. I mean of course it goes down sometimes but be positive. It will go up again
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

The fundamental thing in trading is to buy when the price is down and sell when the price goes up. so for your question everyone will answer so. But there is the most important thing besides. "Dont Panic" is the most important in order not to lose big. My suggestion if bitcoin price down, buy as much bitcoin as possible and hold or sell little by little and continue to monitor the price ^^

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

I would take the chance to accumulate more. If the market goes down, you buy more. In a market as volatile as the bitcoin you should know better. Hold until it recovers because definitely it will go up again and by then you earn more.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

I will wait for the pump, do nothing if the prices of btc crashes. It is similar to tangible assets like gold, silver palladium or any other. One btc is one btc after years, the value will be one day smaller and bigger another it is speculative. If currently the prices crashes then I should wait the next pump.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

If bitcoins price crashes what we should do is to keep calm. We should go to our resources and check out what is happening. If you are in trading and you are very good with it surely you will buy a lot of bitcoin if this moments come. It is because this is the right time to buy because the price is low and definitely somehow it will come back again that it's price or value will increase. By this point of time your bitcoin will give you a huge profit. This move is only for those people who have a big patience because no one know when it's value will come back or worst come scenario will not come back at all.
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
If that happened I will sleep again because I know I am just dreaming. I don't think bitcoin will drop to Even to $1 because is already a demand in it. But $2.5Milion would be possible if almost all in the world adopted bitcoin but I would say $1.5 Million is achievable if 90% of the population in the world adopt it.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:50:05 AM

It's buying time, like in other words, SALE SALE SALE BTCBTCBTC Time to really buy when you considered it as the value of bitcoin in the past weeks. Also, if you have a bitcoin already, just hold it.
There can only be two possible options for a person when he wants to be in touch with bitcoins. At such point, right now, there may be trending towards buying of bitcoins.

Like you said, it is like a sale and sale thing. People must buy bitcoins if they want to get into this world. And on the same side, if you are holding any bitcoin, then keep on holding this would be the only source of profit for you.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

Even I would buy a lot at multiple positions so that the averaging policy is intact and avoid max loss in case of complete crash. Major corrections happen in the market now and then and this is bound to happen. In such scenarios people love buying btc as that's the only way to get btc at cheaper prices and get them converted into profit on long  run.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

Your thoughts are obviously out of this world haha but i love that and want that to happen so i can buy many bitcoins as i can ever afford.

But still, this will never happen
belphegory

Activity: 65
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

And yet the very first BTC transaction was for two pizza's for 10000 BTC back in 2010! If only we knew......

unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

For many people the drop or the crash to bitcoin price is somehow an open ending opportunity that could help them to gain profit or to have an chance for new comers to start a form of investments or trading with the used of cryptocurrency. I think the perspective varies depending on the idea of a people on bitcoin so it could be better if we could have time to learn bitcoin system that would help us to decide what the right thing to do in settling and creating an investment with the used of bitcoin.

Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

If the price of bitcoin suddenly crashes to just cents I would buy more of it. I have a very strong belief in bitcoin and never put in my mind that it would completely disappear. When the stock market prices went down Warren Buffet is like a child buying candies in every store. Everything is in bargain.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

Bitcoin crash is a normal phenomenon and it is part of butcoin's cycle. Bitcoin won't forever be on its highest balue, there will always be a time when it goes down and qhenever bitcoin crashes, i would definitely hodl the botcoins i have and purchase more bitcoins if i have the financial capacity to do so. Instead of panicking, it is best to take advantage of the dip.
Hahaha no, no need to get faint rather have a strong control over your mind. Bitcoins are continuously varying in prices throughout the time. One must understand the fat that you can’t do anything when prices are getting down other than to turn off the screen and just relax. Because if you don’t do this, you will be emotionally high and ultimate results would be selling at so low prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: