Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million

I would immediately divorce

definitely trade her in for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....

and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
This might be the only intelligent guy in the forum.  If Bitcoin goes to 2.5million, I would also divorce my wife and get someone who doesn't talk so much.  That is the best thing about Bitcoin right there.  Getting a new wife who doesn't talk.  We can all dream about it.  ammirite?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

This is a crazy thread you created. The emojis are widely irritating. It is so many. But if price crashes probably I will just keep on hodling. But .9 cents? Are you a fudder? Probably it won't happen. But when bitcoin reaches 2.5m just by next week, it will not happen. But if that so, I'll sell my bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
Everyone behaves differently when bitcoin crashes. Those who invest their money in bitcoin may not panic after the bitcoin crash, and they will not choose to sell bitcoin, but to hold it patiently.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
When bitcoin crashed, I didn't panic about selling bitcoins. I would choose to continue to own bitcoin, and the money to invest in bitcoin was only part of my continued existence. When bitcoin falls to a certain point, I choose to keep buying it.

I likewise did the same.  Before I already experienced that selling my bitcoin when its price went down and just a few hours  I neglected it.  I will never sell my bitcoin until it reach the amount I desired.  I will not think to stop earning bitcoin even it crashes many times.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

Keep calm and buy as many bitcoins as you can afford. Selling it for one dollar makes no sense, so try to buy as many cryptocurrencies as possible. There is a great chance that everything will return to its previous price position.
must_have

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

Bitcoin price never will crash fully.So, if price goes down, i will buy it more. Many traders will think the same and price grow up!
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Keep calm and buy as many bitcoins as you can afford. Selling it for one dollar makes no sense, so try to buy as many cryptocurrencies as possible. There is a great chance that everything will return to its previous price position.

Gamblers at work.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

If bitcoin price fell horrible... one things sure, we gonna be doomed!!! Theres a lot of millions at stake that will be lost. It will be a kick inthe balls - PAINFUL!!! wORLD tRAGEDY... Definitely would affect many areas of life. I guess we just have to live up to the new reality that would hit us. Crazy! And really that would take a lot of worldwide leaders collaborating to put an end to it... but realistically, thats not posibble NOW!!!.

But really...... LETS STOP IMAGINING!!! Bitcoin is here for GOOD!
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

At this time the unstable bitcoin price we can not be sure how long in the spike or higher price. It is possible that it will fall but not crashing at all. In the history of bitcoin, this shows that the percentage of growth is much higher than the decrease therefore we do not have to worry so much if there is a price dump as it will not go deeper and believe that it will be back soon in the near future. Cool

You are right there is nothing to worried the perfect solution about it is. Buy many bitcoin, grab the opportunity that price are now dump. And this is one of the best way. Be patient when the time bitcoin is dumping everything has a right time and bitcoin will back to its normal value or higher. We all know if price starts to get higher we will gonna surprise for the prize we did not expect to rich that higher.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

Crash in the market is absolutely nothing to be worried of. Fluctuations are hundred percent normal because Bitcoin and other cryptos are volatile in nature. The two best things to do whenever the market is falling is to hold and invest. Acts such as these two will yield to huge profit once the market again, starts to recover. As such just relax.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

At this time the unstable bitcoin price we can not be sure how long in the spike or higher price. It is possible that it will fall but not crashing at all. In the history of bitcoin, this shows that the percentage of growth is much higher than the decrease therefore we do not have to worry so much if there is a price dump as it will not go deeper and believe that it will be back soon in the near future. Cool

You are right there is nothing to worried the perfect solution about it is. Buy many bitcoin, grab the opportunity that price are now dump. And this is one of the best way. Be patient when the time bitcoin is dumping everything has a right time and bitcoin will back to its normal value or higher.

Buying bitcoin when that time happen dont be stressed because its a part of cryptocurrency world you can buymore and hold until the price fully recover in that way you can earn a good profit.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:11 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 01:21:00 AM by changcloy

If bitcoin will crashed and if you have extra funds on your own pocket then this is the perfect time to buy.You can hold it as long as you want or wait when it will rise again..Buy low sell it high so you can get more profit. Don't get easily panic when this crashed happened it's been like this for so many times but still bitcoin will always rise again.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

If that certain thing will happen, I will surely grab the opportunity of buying many Bitcoins to hold and save into my account because nevertheless, it is a great opportunity to obtain as much as you can because no matter what happen, I still believe that Bitcoin can regain from its loss because it is that impossible to drop into a zero value now that many people are using and benefiting into it. I do believe that after that big crash, for sure it will become more valuable in terms of pricing that it will be beneficial for everyone.

GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

I just expect to grow because every time it's up. It takes patience and confidence.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes?
In the event that tomorrow I wake up and see the price for Bitcoin less than $ 1, I'll buy for all free money. I sell everything I can sell and buy Bitcoins. I borrow from all my friends and buy Bitcoin. No matter how it was not very likely, but I admit that this is bound to be. Such an opportunity should be used - rather than crying that everything is lost ... Today 10K, - tomorrow less dollar, this is just a game of stock market moguls, so this is the moment to happen. But if today is less than a dollar, tomorrow or in time, 100K will necessarily be.
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:10:52 AM

IMPORTANT RULE:Invest in cryptos what you can afford to lose 100%
Rule 2: Invest for long term and have a target price when you would like to exit.Don't be panic on FUDs or if price is going down
Rule 3:Keep calm and HODL  Smiley

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

I think I would first faint and then after getting up I will first check the market stats
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

Bitcoin crash is a normal phenomenon and it is part of butcoin's cycle. Bitcoin won't forever be on its highest balue, there will always be a time when it goes down and qhenever bitcoin crashes, i would definitely hodl the botcoins i have and purchase more bitcoins if i have the financial capacity to do so. Instead of panicking, it is best to take advantage of the dip.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

Whatever happens with our lives should be ready, I know bitcoin about 1.5 years and before getting to know bitcoin I like to invest on property, stock and so on, then what if bitcoin price crashes? for me bitcoin is an investment number 5 and will not matter if it now crashes.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Bitcoin crash is a normal phenomenon and it is part of butcoin's cycle. Bitcoin won't forever be on its highest balue, there will always be a time when it goes down and qhenever bitcoin crashes, i would definitely hodl the botcoins i have and purchase more bitcoins if i have the financial capacity to do so. Instead of panicking, it is best to take advantage of the dip.
I would also like to suggest that if you are someone financially capable of buying, then you should take the opportunity to get yourself more since the price has crashed. This is the time where you should do it so you could get the best result once the price go up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: