Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

I've held through all the crashes. Who's laughing now? Not the panic sellers.

Market is all about moving money from impatient to the patient. You see crash, I see opportunity.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

Whatever happens with our lives should be ready, I know bitcoin about 1.5 years and before getting to know bitcoin I like to invest on property, stock and so on, then what if bitcoin price crashes? for me bitcoin is an investment number 5 and will not matter if it now crashes.

We should look forward to certainty for its continuation because I haven't been willing to preach what has not happened yet.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
If you hold a lot of bitcoins and you saw that the price of the bitcoin is going down, I think it is good for you if you will just stay calm and hold your bitcoins. You will not lose your money by holding bitcoins because bitcoin has potential in the cryptocurrecy market.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

I believe if the price crash is taking place just after the huge price rally then it is the single best that that could happen with it as correction not only helps Bitcoin to stabilize in the market but also it helps to grow in the long run with a sustainable growth rate. I believe that trading is not my cup of tea and hence I am more interested in the long term investments thus such short term crashes doesn't affect my decisions. However, I might go with buy option to en-cash the opportunity.
opeanis

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

If you have Bitcoins, and are worried, sell them. Even if you miss later growth, there's nothing wrong with taking a profit from an investment and you'll still be up overall unless you bought them in the past month.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

This is one of the most unlikely case scenarios, BTC will definitely not crash that low, if it does, global economy will be at stake and lots of other factors, buts still there would be investors still willing to buy.

Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

I think the most important thing would be to understand the reason behind the crash. If it is only because of baseless FUD & general bear market then i'd be buying as much as I possibly could. Remember the simple rule: "Buy low, Sell high".
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

For me, if bitcoin price crashes i will buy more bitcoin and hold it, and wait until the price of it grow up, so when the time come when the price of it increased i will sell it now, so i can get more profit when i sell it in a high price.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

Many people are panicking when the price of the bitcoin is going down. Panicking is the main reason why many people are committing many mistakes. I prefer to you to just hold your coins.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

Many people are panicking when the price of the bitcoin is going down. Panicking is the main reason why many people are committing many mistakes. I prefer to you to just hold your coins.

The only people panicking are those who bought in December.

But remember many people also sold in December and then bought back in Jan. Those people might have a slight loss on their second bitcoin purchase, but they also have a lot of cash from selling in December.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

The only people panicking are those who bought in December.
To be specific, those people who bought ranging from $19,000 ---> $13,000. I have friends who bought at $15,000 as I also thought that the price will break to $20,000 but I was wrong when its starting to get down. I didn't encouraged them to buy bitcoin but they just let me explain on how to trade bitcoin and the ways of earning it. And then suddenly, they informed me that they bought at $15,000 and when it goes down they are feeling its going to be the end of their beginning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zhxb01

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

The below is the records of Bitcoin’s steep fall in recent years:
September 14, 2010 to October 8th,2010, Bitcoin plummeted from $ 0.17 to $ 0.01, the drop range is 94%;
November 6th, 2010 to November 10th 2010, Bitcoin plummeted from $ 0.5 to $ 0.14, the drop range is 72%;
February 10th, 2011 to April 4th,2011, Bitcoin plummeted from $ 1.1 to $ 0.56, the drop range is 49%;
May 13rd, 2011 to May 21st,2011, Bitcoin plummeted from $ 8.45 to $ 5.58, the drop range is 34%;
June 8th, 2011 to November 17th,2011, Bitcoin plummeted from $ 32 to $ 2, the drop range is 94%;
April 10th, 2013 to July 7th,2013, Bitcoin plummeted from $ 266 to $ 63, the drop range is 76%;
November 30th, 2013 to January 14th, 2015, Bitcoin plummeted from $1166 to $ 170, the drop range is 85%;
March 10th, 2017 to March 24th,2017, Bitcoin plummeted from $1326 to $ 892, the drop range is 33%;
June 11th, 2017 to July 16th,2017, Bitcoin plummeted from $3025 to $ 1837, the drop range is 39%;
September 2nd, 2017 to September 13rd, 2017, Bitcoin plummeted from $5014 to $ 3766, the drop range is 25%;
December 17th, 2017 to December 30th,2017, Bitcoin plummeted from $19850 to $ 11690, the drop range is 41%;
So,don't worry, you even can buy more Bitcoins, then wait for a strong rebound! Grin

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1634852
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

You are coming from something very personal, mate. I think your partner in life will stop with her blah blah blah if you are already very rich. I guess you two will be spending your days in a beautiful island, enjoying the company of each other and the perks of being rich for the rest of your lives. On the other hand, if Bitcoin will come crashing down, I think I will be staying quiet for so many days. My stake in this is quite big. A crash will definitely turn my life upside down.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Bitcoin crash is a normal phenomenon and it is part of bitcoin's cycle. Bitcoin won't forever be on its highest value, there will always be a time when it goes down and whenever bitcoin crashes, I would definitely hold the bitcoins I have and purchase more bitcoins if I have the financial capacity to do so. Instead of panicking, it is best to take advantage of the dip.
I agree with you. I will not panic if the price of Bitcoin goes down. Bitcoin is indeed fluctuating so naturally if the price can go down and rise in a short time. This is a good opportunity to buy more Bitcoin.
matt_dev_
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

I prefer to you to just hold your coins. Panicking is the main reason why many people are committing many mistakes.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

First of all I don't believe bitcoin's price will drop like this. But if hypothetically it happens then I will remain calm and wait for the price to grow again
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
Merited by Mr.cryptos (1)

That will be very devastating.People will lose millions at the same time it will bring more opportunities.New entrants will have the opportunity to buy more at a really cheaper rate.
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

I would definitely get broken and try too clear it out at KFC canada eating loads of chicken LOL
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

I would definitely get broken and try too clear it out at KFC canada eating loads of chicken LOL
Its normal, so dont be scared. We all know that bitcoin is volatile so that means the price of it was changing anytime. The stabolity of bitcoin is the one good reason why people or bitcoin holders do panic selling because theyre afraid to lose all of their wealth so they sell it for the sake of their money. And for me that is not a good idea to sell bitcoin on low price.
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

For me personally, as a fan of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is a common thing when the value of bitcoin crashes occurs.
Basically, we cannot predict the fluctuations that occur in the cryptocurrency value, and can even cause a large crash on the value of bitcoin.
I'll just be patient, keep holding my bitcoin and take the opportunity to buy bitcoin when it's cheap as an addition to my crypto asset.
All of this will return to normal, bitcoin value will rise again in the market, and I will generate a very good profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: