Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

So slowly, most people are a little worried.
It is important that many people understand that the BTC has a future and that these low prices are the right price to get started.
So buy, buy, that values rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

Just keep in mind that dumps are inevitable and is normal because Bitcoin is volatile in nafure. The best thing to do still is to hold and avoid selling. If you may also like, investing to it will be an advantage since its market price will be low when it is crashing. Dumps are temporary so as what usually happens, its price will eventually increase after a couple of weeks.

89 cents?Huh OOOO All my bank account would be buying BTC!
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

If there is a big drop with Bitcoin, I think anyone will buy and hoard in large numbers and wait. However, this will not happen until the moment when Bitcoin prices are very high and may increase in the future, so it is unlikely that the price will drop dramatically.
If there is a big dropped of price of bitcoin I think I will buy a lot of bitcoin and I will keep it and hold it in my wallet and I will sell it in the right time when the price of bitcoin is totally high so that I could earn huge amount of money. In addition to that, I think if the price of bitcoin crash I think its an opportunity to buy huge amount of bitcoin.
AteAJ

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

if bitcoin price crashes, as much as i can i will definitely buy bitcoins. i think that is one great opportunity because for sure after some time it will rise again.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

Depends on the time scale. If bitcoin is only gradually declining, maybe a few hundred $ per week, it would take some time to get to $0.89. If it crashes quickly, so that it's $8k today but when we wake up tomorrow and it's less than 1 dollar, I'd be very surprised. There wouldn't be much anyone could do after the event any way. Unless you think it will go up again in which case you would buy. But to be honest, if it goes down to 89 cents (or even less than a cent as you said 0.89 cents in your OP) then there'd be no reason for it to go up again. 0.89 cents would mean everybody, and I mean everybody, has lost all faith in bitcoin.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

If bitcoin should crash to $0.85 I think that will be the best time to buy more bitcoin because with the low price come with huge profit in the nearest future, and if bitcoin goes above $30000 that will be a very difficult and high price that most of the small investors could get hold of any bitcoin. Price rise and fall both have their advantage and disadvantage to us in bitcoin community.
Rainmaker45

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
If bitcoin price crashes i would buy bitcoin as long as i have money to buy bitcoin because it is the time/chance to start again. If bitcoin price crash it will rise again but it takes time to increase the price again and when the time comes that bitcoin is back to 10-20k$ and i gained profit already i will cash it out.

We re in a revolution against the waning power of government and banks, their only weapon is sowing fear. if you give into tat fear, then it impedes and delays our inevitable victory. bitcoin will not go down to that level,it's only bending to the impotent of wind of the past. but if it happens by any means i will buy more and hold. the higher the risk the higher the profit.
crypto-Kelly

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

It's better to hold btc for a long period of time if it's price crashes.because we have seen btc to crash down from 900 to 400 worth of dollars and  over the night btc was able to regain it's value to 600 dollars.At 2018 now are we are talking about btc which is worth of 8000 dollars which also crashes down from 19499 dollars .So we can easily get an idea how big and strong btc investors are. So i am gonna hold for a long period of time if btc crashes down unexpectedly cause i believe there is nothing which can drag btc into the blackwhole.

-Regards
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

if bitcoin price crashes to those levels then i would simply hold what i have in my wallet and perhaps buy some more to bolster my portfolio.Noting short of people simply abandoning this currency could lead to this reality and im sure that this scenario will never happen because what you find happening is every time a government tries to prevent their citizens from accessing bitcoins the people simple find creative and innovative ways of accessing these platforms , its also clear that governments should be careful when they unilaterally make these decisions that they are not going against the wishes of the people who they represent and all criminalizing them .

CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 03:30:19 AM by CoPil

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE

If Bitcoin crashes that all of a sudden? I think such prediction and news will come beforehand. So that BTC users will be prepared and they will began cashing out Bitcoin to their country's monetary unit. When it comes to Trump, yes he is unpredictable and might do that in the future but nahhh..  he cannot control Bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot be conquered fully by the government. It is also a great opportunity to buy more Bitcoin if that would be other else's option. Me personally, ever Bitcoin crash is an opportunity to buy more and let it sit there for a while and wait for it to rise and get some afterwards if I needed to buy something...  Smiley
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:22:39 AM

I will be so depress despite of what will happen if bitcoin will crash. Cry

We all know that for the past many days that bitcoin is crashing, but it doesn't mean it will disappear. Bitcoin is volatile. Be used to it. It may fall but it will rise again.
Don't worry. It is the best time to buy more and hodl. Time will come that bitcoin will rise up again.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

For me,I would buy a lots of it because I already gave my greatest trust in bitcoin. If thats gonna happen,its going to be the perfect opportunity to buy many of it and then hold it until it reaches my desired amount. Although it is risky,still there are chsnces for me to earn something rather than staying at the comfort side which is not really giving quite that much.
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:44:00 AM

If the price of BTC drops like it now I will buy more  Smiley Infact I just purchased some just now and if it drops more I will buy more  Grin
I will just hold and accumulate more BTC , Good luck everyone.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:39:32 AM

If the bitcoin price crashes deep, honestly I'll panic, now I'm also panicking at the bitcoin price landing at $6k, and if the bitcoin price skyrocketed, it's sure everyone will be happy. Right now I will continue to hodl my bitcoin and will not sell it even though I'm frantically looking at it.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:44:39 AM

if bitcoin price crashes, as much as i can i will definitely buy bitcoins. i think that is one great opportunity because for sure after some time it will rise again.
Yes, that is one of the best ways to do when the Bitcoin price crashes. As the price gets lower, it would be a chance to buy Bitcoins without investing a large amount of money. Afterwards, holding would be a good way to have a high profit.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:47:59 AM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley
If bitcoin price crashes at is lowest price the best thing to do is keep on buying and hold it until price gets high. buying while holding i think the best way for us to do when it crashes but after that bitcoin price will recover soon i think i should more practically when it comes to this kind of situations .

KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

It's such a devastating event. Even so I'll just wait until it rises again. It will not crash forever tho.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

but anyone know what is the reason why bitcoin drops so quickly in this few weeks ? especially this week the trend is accelerating

bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:28:13 AM

It's a bit of an exaggeration to say that if the price goes up to 89 cents, I think a lot of people in this world are desperate and all their assets are in cryptocurrencies, but at a bitcoin price so low, the entire cryptocurrency world collapses.
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

The international community takes measures to regulate bitcoin!

That is the main reason for the recent plunge in the digital money market!

The market needs time to eliminate these effects!

Keep the money in your wallet and wait for the price to go up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: