Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2318 times)
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:25:17 AM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley

Now we are seeing that the price of Bitcoin is falling but this is trend of short-term period. Bitcoin will rise again and this will be the price much higher than today. I am thinking about buying some bitcoins for myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:30:11 AM

I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley

Now we are seeing that the price of Bitcoin is falling but this is trend of short-term period. Bitcoin will rise again and this will be the price much higher than today. I am thinking about buying some bitcoins for myself.
This is the mentality that each and every user should have with bitcoin. Most users doesn't have such a thinking, they get into panic suddenly and the same will make the people sell bitcoin. One who overcome the panic about the price fluctuations will gain the best profit.

Goorobo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:32:23 AM

The price of bitcoin is falling but that is because people are taking profit. You never want to sell into a bull market you want to buy on the dips.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

if it drops to 0.89 per btc, i will just laugh and then continue working. if it rise to million per btc, then i will will slap myself if i am dreaming.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:40:54 AM

if it drops to 0.89 per btc, i will just laugh and then continue working. if it rise to million per btc, then i will will slap myself if i am dreaming.
as we know that price of bitcoin is reaches to $15,000 which made people attracted towards itself and people was feeling lucky but if the price of bitcoin crashed and decreases than people will surprised but the thing i will do will be to hold and patience and until the price goes up i will keep working and be aware for the price of bitcoin.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE

We have nothing to do about it sir. I think this is the good time for you to sell your coins since the price dumps. Avoid overthinking for it will makes us more stress, always remember that one of the characteristics of Bitcoin is that it is volatile. We can say that it will dump but we can assume that it will back to normal. I don't think that it's price will extremely fall, maybe just hundred of thousands but not to the extent that it will back to its original price.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE

We have nothing to do about it sir. I think this is the good time for you to sell your coins since the price dumps. Avoid overthinking for it will makes us more stress, always remember that one of the characteristics of Bitcoin is that it is volatile. We can say that it will dump but we can assume that it will back to normal. I don't think that it's price will extremely fall, maybe just hundred of thousands but not to the extent that it will back to its original price.
That's why we should understand the risk first before making any entry with this investment, we see sudden downfall and if we fall into panic for sure we will lose our money, better to stay positive and allow this things to happen, wait till the downfall stop and bounce back will happen.
felixjhaye22

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

if btc crashes i will buy lots of it.it is a good oppurtunity to keep some then hold it a lil bit longer because it will eventually rise.thats how it works.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:20:13 PM

Hahaha Cheesy Day Dreaming bro. But if this kind of joke become real I will going to buy more and then sell it when you say its 2.5 million (lol) I will going to built a lot of biggest businesses all over the world and then will buy 20 hectares of land and invest some for my future and for my family.
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:42:48 PM

In my opinion, If it will happen,there's an advantage and disadvantage, first yes deflation hurts but thats the risk so I have to accept it. Secondly, i'll gonna grab the opportunity to buy more btc because I still believe that It'll gonna rise and lead to its peak again. 

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

I think the best thing to do if it is crashing down is to convert it to some alt-coin that you think or know that would pump up,
Or maybe just hold it and wait for it to pump up again or to rise up again.
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:47:42 PM

If bitcoin will crash, I think I would buy a hundred and save it for future use. If BTC will rise to million USD then I think I'll quit on bitcoin and build a business of my own. You see, as a student I only do bitcoin because I have to support my own study. If I saved enough money to solute all my financial problems, I probably work hard in the real world to build not just my self but also build a family and live in peace in a nice quiet small town with a great scenery
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:11:22 AM

Same point of view here. If i got extra to invest in bitcoin i would as it may pump again soon. Bitcoin is worth the wait.

glgeux

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:13:37 AM

Already crushed, check its price.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

I will buy as much bitcoin as possible, I know the drop in price is just for some time and at the same time an opportunity for me to buy more bitcoin and save for the future. Bitcoin is an asset and at that it volatile nature is just normal the price can easily go up and down but if you are patient to wait you will gain in bitcoin in the long run.
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:50:03 AM

Cheesy hahaha
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:55:35 AM

I really like the imagination of the OP, by the way, if Bitcoin dive dip so hard to .83 cents, I can't do anything about it but to accept and wait for the bullish again. Which I think was too far to happen.

On the other hand, if Bitcoin reach a million dollar each. Then it's about time to purchase my dream land and house. I won't regrets this my friend, this is about to happen very soon.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:16:43 AM

I have to do something that should suggest to buy more bitcoin because it will rise again after a short period, many people use to exchange money and make use of it in the end it happens. do not forget to buy bitcoin because this is rare, who is he quick get what he wants.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:37:57 AM

If Bitcoin Price Crashes don't wait for it. Invest to other cryptocurrencies or other systems that is more stable. Don't be dependent on how bitcoin gives you amount to earn. Be resourceful to be ready if bitcoin crashes.

jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:45:33 AM

We all know that the price of bitcoin is very volatile. It can be driven driven by human emotion; they panic-sell when they see it's reducing in value. But these volatile moves are caused by huge traders trying to get in or out of the game.

As for your question; when it drops to 0.89 cents per coin, I'll just continue on with what I do in life and ignore that small drop, it's not a big deal. But if it drops 40 percent or more in price, I will buy more coin again.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: