Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:09 AM

i think repu project is first project is bringing new thing in social media with rating and feedback system. that is very interested and professionally, also repu project offers tokens for investors to join this project as like owner. each token holder is partner with repu and get parentage profit. that is amazing opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:37:39 AM

how will you contend with unfair reputation?

This is something i hope they already kept into acxount because there will be all sort of manipulations otherwise

I already asked a similar question. It is something they will need to have a solution for. The more important such a reputation is, the more ways people will try to find to abuse or manipulate the system.

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

95% is a lot considering that they wer pre alpha tests, what is your approach to get to near 100% ? It's possible to reach the 99% mark?
I'm surprise that the results are already that high, the algorithms is very developed. When the finish it should de close to 100%.

To tell the truth - we cannot guarantee 100% protection, like no one does. But we’ll do your best to reach about 99%.
Speaking about deleting reviews from blockchain - we won’t delete them, their will be disabled in users profile and marked as fraud. Smiley

Thanks for an honest answer. Yes, I also think 100% is impossible, because there are always ways to get through. I think something around 90% is already pretty good and if it's true that you already got to 95%, well that's impressive.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:54:11 AM

Repu is a big big game changer in the rating sphere. They don't want to limit themselves to be able to give a point of view on a shop, restaurant and hotel, they also want to integrate a system where we will be able to give our point of view on goods like a bag, a bottle of wine ect... We will also be able to give a point of view on people. It could be useful for employers to be sure that they hire a good employee.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:18:33 AM

Repu is a big big game changer in the rating sphere. They don't want to limit themselves to be able to give a point of view on a shop, restaurant and hotel, they also want to integrate a system where we will be able to give our point of view on goods like a bag, a bottle of wine ect... We will also be able to give a point of view on people. It could be useful for employers to be sure that they hire a good employee.
Personal reputation, reputation for an employer in how he/she treats customers, a waiter reputation, lawyer, etc. there are endless possibilities for the use of this, it could be everywhere, if there are no competition that is XD, but there will, and a first place is always a plus.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:28:53 AM

Personal reputation, reputation for an employer in how he/she treats customers, a waiter reputation, lawyer, etc. there are endless possibilities for the use of this, it could be everywhere, if there are no competition that is XD, but there will, and a first place is always a plus.

I thought its just a reputation system for peoples profile. Rep for goods like wine bottle ? That is far fetch in my opinion.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:30:51 AM

What is going to be the purpose of the token on the rating platform? Is it used for rating?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:46:06 AM

It seems everybody is talking about the black mirror episode.

I recommend everyone to watch this episode: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5497778/

The episode is a bit scary, but of course, the future of rating does not have to be like this. And like a mentioned before, companies are already implementing social rating (like uber), so it is already happening.

Also, i recommend funnier similar episode from community: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3278596/

Social ratings is one of the topics of tv shows or movies for some time. We can find lots of content about it.

But in reality, these are just extreme possibilities.

If it already this much on television, we can conclude that social rating is something that is already much alive.

there always an issue with app ratings like this, but like I said, there's gotta be a way to up your rating within the app. to discourage fake ratings and people dog piling.

yeah, it's very easy to fool these type of systems. I am more interested to know about their counter measures.
Similar projects rely on the fact that most people on earth are honest and decent. The same principle is guided, for example, by eBay.
Of course, some estimates will be falsified, but the overall picture will be fair ..
I hope that their system of recognition of false reviews will work well! Otherwise, there will be no meaning in all this.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:58 AM

I recommend everyone to watch this episode: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5497778/

The episode is a bit scary, but of course, the future of rating does not have to be like this. And like a mentioned before, companies are already implementing social rating (like uber), so it is already happening.

Also, i recommend funnier similar episode from community: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3278596/

Social ratings is one of the topics of tv shows or movies for some time. We can find lots of content about it.

If it already this much on television, we can conclude that social rating is something that is already much alive.

there always an issue with app ratings like this, but like I said, there's gotta be a way to up your rating within the app. to discourage fake ratings and people dog piling.

yeah, it's very easy to fool these type of systems. I am more interested to know about their counter measures.
Similar projects rely on the fact that most people on earth are honest and decent. The same principle is guided, for example, by eBay.
Of course, some estimates will be falsified, but the overall picture will be fair ..

then what's the need of REPU if we can fool the system. You can not expect people to be honest with you without any reason. REPU's whole working model revolves around rating thing.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

Cheesy harhar ok lets watch later. Why not, sounds interesting.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

This is something i hope they already kept into acxount because there will be all sort of manipulations otherwise

I already asked a similar question. It is something they will need to have a solution for. The more important such a reputation is, the more ways people will try to find to abuse or manipulate the system.

- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

95% is a lot considering that they wer pre alpha tests, what is your approach to get to near 100% ? It's possible to reach the 99% mark?
I'm surprise that the results are already that high, the algorithms is very developed. When the finish it should de close to 100%.

To tell the truth - we cannot guarantee 100% protection, like no one does. But we’ll do your best to reach about 99%.
Speaking about deleting reviews from blockchain - we won’t delete them, their will be disabled in users profile and marked as fraud. Smiley

Thanks for an honest answer. Yes, I also think 100% is impossible, because there are always ways to get through. I think something around 90% is already pretty good and if it's true that you already got to 95%, well that's impressive.

I also appreciate the honesty.. some other parties would claim 100%, but it's not possible so kudos for this.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:53:46 AM

Good question! If a group of malafide actors is out to smur your reputation or something, unjustly!

No one? Someone from the dev team who can answer our question?

If someone / or a group of people want to harm the reputation of a brand, you can already do that by posting bad stuff (spreading FUD). I dont think you can stop that from happening. But you can always take action against it by being transparent and answering questions

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:05:38 AM

Good question! If a group of malafide actors is out to smur your reputation or something, unjustly!

If someone / or a group of people want to harm the reputation of a brand, you can already do that by posting bad stuff (spreading FUD). I dont think you can stop that from happening. But you can always take action against it by being transparent and answering questions

there needs to be a solution for this in place anyway. the product has to react and there has to be an appeal system as with every platform.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

then what's the need of REPU if we can fool the system. You can not expect people to be honest with you without any reason. REPU's whole working model revolves around rating thing.

There is always room for improvement, I guess they will be updating their algo as they progress
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:17:34 AM

Do you really think that if some group wants to harm someone’s reputation we won’t see this regarding those algorithms?
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

The biggest problem with something like this would be combating the multiple accounts and smear campaigns.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

Hi team,

I think this project will be used mostly by the business owners, so how you will make you campaign/share in order to business owners to use it ?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

Hi team,

I think this project will be used mostly by the business owners, so how you will make you campaign/share in order to business owners to use it ?

I actually think, that business owners will be easier to target than individuals. People are used to writing reviews about goods or services, so there won't be any problem with that.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:40:32 AM

Hi team,

it is possible to use it to vet employees before hiring them. useful to be sure.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

Do you really think that if some group wants to harm someone’s reputation we won’t see this regarding those algorithms?

Sure at least it's way more legit then reddit where you can just call your upvotes and bots army to upvote your FUD posts

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:34:02 AM

I would love to see an Alpha version asap of this platform and witness its good effects to the crypto community. Smiley

when will alpha version available? is there any road map document available?
This is the wish of all of us, and I really hope it will happen, it will be wonderful to witness such a platform and be aware of its features and possibilities, some partnerships for the project also need to be in the Team work script

According to their whitepaper,  beta version will be released by next year. I hope it will come out sooner.

Next year is very unclear. If it is January than great if December not that great Smiley

I think if they start their ico with a beta, it makes their odds better on the ico market.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: