Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

ICO is going to start, but I don't quite understand your business profit model. I can't decide whether to invest. Can you tell me more about the details of REPU? Shocked

Even I have the same question. I don't understand why would anyone use it even if they do then how would REPU will ensure that rating is not manipulated.

The team posted a series of checks and restrictions they will apply on the ratings weight. They make sense actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

I don't know is it already share or not but one of the ico listing websites make an assessment for repu and gave a great score to it.

https://icobench.com/ico/repu

They got a very respectable 4.3!
Not surprising. I think that for a project of this level this estimate is even slightly understated ..

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

I don't know is it already share or not but one of the ico listing websites make an assessment for repu and gave a great score to it.

It is not surprising! The project concept is very interesting. But, as many have written, the team must convince why you need to invest in this company!!!!!

ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:10:12 AM

explode or we will get more regulations from the government to stop the march of crypto Smiley

I think both probably. We will see more regulations in crypto for sure but I also think 2018 will still be a very big year for crypto.

Yes by 2018 crypto would be  a great opening to everyone who are already included on this one probanly next year would be great yo the cryptocurences.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:37:53 AM

explode or we will get more regulations from the government to stop the march of crypto Smiley

I think both probably. We will see more regulations in crypto for sure but I also think 2018 will still be a very big year for crypto.

Yes by 2018 crypto would be  a great opening to everyone who are already included on this one probanly next year would be great yo the cryptocurences.
For sure there're going to be more regulations but I think it's still soon for goverments to take big measures against cryptocurrencies.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:47:56 AM

Everything seems clear in your project but there is one thing that i really don't like : the ability to rate people. Don't you think people will be stressed if this technology was operational around them? Please remote this of your project and i will find it better Tongue why did you add this parameter ? I hope i will have an answer to understand their point of view. Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

hopefully won't affect the ICO for this. I've seen plenty of ICO's affected by market instability.

Pre ICO will be started at January 2018 and I am sure at that time everything will be back to normal again. Christmas and new year indeed affected today's prices.

We have predicted those problems Smiley. That’s because we are providing our Pre-ICO in the end of January.

Good because it wasn't hard to predict a huge correction around this period of the year Wink. What do you think about next year? Another bull run? 2018 will be definetely crypto's year?

I'm all in on crypto in 2018! It will definitely be year of the crypto.

I think most of us are Smiley
I do believe 2018 will be the year that everything will explode (in a good way)

I think that within 2018 crypto can finally explode and have an actual use or they will fail. It will be adoption or death

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:00:50 AM

Everything seems clear in your project but there is one thing that i really don't like : the ability to rate people. Don't you think people will be stressed if this technology was operational around them? Please remote this of your project and i will find it better Tongue why did you add this parameter ? I hope i will have an answer to understand their point of view. Smiley

Yeah, that's the aspect I dont like either and for me it even doesnt matter if the rating of an individual is good or bad. Whereas a better system of rating for shops, restaurants and so on I really look forward.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

I know people started to criticized IcoBench but to have 4,3 score its still a good advertisement for the project, you cant deny that. Even i am checking their rating from time to time to keep track with interesting ICOs

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:24:29 AM

It is not surprising! The project concept is very interesting. But, as many have written, the team must convince why you need to invest in this company!!!!!

The concept is relatively new and it'll need more efforts from the team to give a better explanation so it can be understanding by most people.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:30:35 AM

Oops, All About Features link http://ico.repu.io/how-it-works/  in Official website is broken. Kindly check DEV, thank you.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:45:52 PM

I know people started to criticized IcoBench but to have 4,3 score its still a good advertisement for the project, you cant deny that. Even i am checking their rating from time to time to keep track with interesting ICOs

Yes, ICOBench is a good way to learn about new promising ICOs. I don't care much about the rating itself but use the site to scan for upcoming ICOs.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:48:07 PM

Yes, ICOBench is a good way to learn about new promising ICOs. I don't care much about the rating itself but use the site to scan for upcoming ICOs.

I would still suggest read all information like white papers and website. REPU is god project and concept. I am looking forward but always recommend that  everyone should do own research.

weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

ICO is going to start, but I don't quite understand your business profit model. I can't decide whether to invest. Can you tell me more about the details of REPU? Shocked

Have you looked at the whitepaper and website? Its easier to read through those than expect a half assed answer from someone.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

Have you looked at the whitepaper and website? Its easier to read through those than expect a half assed answer from someone.

They earn money by taking a fee off of the tokens paid for ratings. this will be a constant revenue stream. Read the part in the whitepaper.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

hopefully won't affect the ICO for this. I've seen plenty of ICO's affected by market instability.

Pre ICO will be started at January 2018 and I am sure at that time everything will be back to normal again. Christmas and new year indeed affected today's prices.

We have predicted those problems Smiley. That’s because we are providing our Pre-ICO in the end of January.

Good thinking. 2018 is going to be a very interesting year for crypto. I think January will be the moth a lot of newcomers will enter the crypto and ICO world

The concept of REPU is very new, and this is the first project I've heard about the Smart reputation managment. Wish the January 2018 ICO will be successful
 Kiss
project reputation in market going very successfully. i can see repu community interest on bitcointalk forum and social media and blogs. i read very deeply about Repu project. i think this is great opportunity for us. i will join ICO, 2018 is a big year for crypto world. alot of thing coming on 2018.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:36:56 PM

Their ratings are bullshit but it's still a good advertisement for an ICO. More people to need about this until the end of the ICO.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:39:11 PM

Their ratings are bullshit but it's still a good advertisement for an ICO. More people to need about this until the end of the ICO.
I like Icobench - and think that this is one of the best independent rating platforms, they objectively and correctly rate projects. In any case, they can be trusted - although, always will be better to do your own research.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:23 PM

I like Icobench - and think that this is one of the best independent rating platforms, they objectively and correctly rate projects. In any case, they can be trusted - although, always will be better to do your own research.
They provide well-organized information or maybe even summary on it (thats the good thing).
We should read that and match it with the rating.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:40 PM

Why do you think that this rating is bullshit? In my opinion repu can be very successful social platform in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: