Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

how is rating going to be scored on REPU platform? i am just wondering about it.  is there specific criteria have to match by industry?  REPU can be very useful tools for hotel industry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

I have this idea of a Reputation system for a long time.
Would be very nice.

For developers would be very nice, and for us.
When someone launch a new coin, we could veryfi if the developers have good stats or not, past works etc

really want to see this projetct take off

Yes, it's an interesting idea that can in many ways improve business interactions.  Smiley
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

This ICO certainly doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves. I think this is a solid business plan from a trusted source. Those are some very good scores. I think maybe an improved website and whitepaper would help a lot.

Good luck dev team!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:15:27 PM

This ICO certainly doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves. I think this is a solid business plan from a trusted source. Those are some very good scores. I think maybe an improved website and whitepaper would help a lot.

Good luck dev team!
There is enough time to promote this ICO and I definitely think that repu will get enough funds to develop this platform  Wink
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:35:02 PM

Good luck dev team!
The only question is if people will use something like this. I think people will be afraid to get bad reputation ratings and never use it.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:37:33 PM

I have this idea of a Reputation system for a long time.
Would be very nice.

For developers would be very nice, and for us.
When someone launch a new coin, we could veryfi if the developers have good stats or not, past works etc

really want to see this projetct take off

Yes, it's an interesting idea that can in many ways improve business interactions.  Smiley
Thats true, and i think they need to catch many people's attention and also make some partnerships.
This project needs to be as popular as possible.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:11:00 PM

I don't know is it already share or not but one of the ico listing websites make an assessment for repu and gave a great score to it.

https://icobench.com/ico/repu

They got a very respectable 4.3!

very good score, thats respectable Wink
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:21:34 PM

How will coins be used? What are the advantages of coin holders?
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:58:48 AM

How will repu make sure, that all the reviews written in their platform are trustworthy?

Maybe some not so nice people will start shoveling shit at their competitors.. How do you plan to tackle this?
I'm sure not all of the reviews will be written to support repu. Some would have cornering it.Certainly, as long as the review is written based on the fact, I'm sure the team will be able to answer all the unfavorable reviews wisely.

this is an important question. I'd like to know the procedure for handling this. since this will affect individuals not just companies.

One of the devs said before that they have an AI machine that analyzes more than 50 parameters, furthermore there are some other tools they gonna use like individuals' ratings, there will be max amount of posts per day or week and some other parameters. I hope we will have a chance to test, because I'm really curious about how it will all work.

If the AI is accurate, that can be HUGE. You an scale massively and quickly then. You don't have to pay people do manually do the rep management.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:01:53 AM

How will repu make sure, that all the reviews written in their platform are trustworthy?

Maybe some not so nice people will start shoveling shit at their competitors.. How do you plan to tackle this?
I'm sure not all of the reviews will be written to support repu. Some would have cornering it.Certainly, as long as the review is written based on the fact, I'm sure the team will be able to answer all the unfavorable reviews wisely.

this is an important question. I'd like to know the procedure for handling this. since this will affect individuals not just companies.

One of the devs said before that they have an AI machine that analyzes more than 50 parameters, furthermore there are some other tools they gonna use like individuals' ratings, there will be max amount of posts per day or week and some other parameters. I hope we will have a chance to test, because I'm really curious about how it will all work.

If the AI is accurate, that can be HUGE. You an scale massively and quickly then. You don't have to pay people do manually do the rep management.

Even humans have a hard time discerning what is legitimate and what is fake criticism. For an AI to be effective, it would also need to be able to research (fact-check) claims.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:16:10 AM

Even humans have a hard time discerning what is legitimate and what is fake criticism. For an AI to be effective, it would also need to be able to research (fact-check) claims.

The AI might be even more accurate in discovering what fake criticism is than human beings, since an AI has a lot more data. A human can only take so much data at once

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:56:12 AM

How will coins be used? What are the advantages of coin holders?
I join the question, I did not find the answer to it on your website.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:15:31 AM

how is rating going to be scored on REPU platform? i am just wondering about it.  is there specific criteria have to match by industry?  REPU can be very useful tools for hotel industry
As I understand it the rating will be drafted based on the feedback of regular users of the platform. I think it will be a standard form to fill out. On the basis of it will be the conclusion.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:42:35 AM

The AI might be even more accurate in discovering what fake criticism is than human beings, since an AI has a lot more data. A human can only take so much data at once
Most systems already run partly on AI. But I'm also very interested on how this AI will work. A paper on this would be cool information to read.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:21 AM

Good luck dev team!
The only question is if people will use something like this. I think people will be afraid to get bad reputation ratings and never use it.

Well this is something which will be linked to the fact if they can handle the fake rating problem. If they can, this can become a very trustworthy resource and with it I think people also would go and use it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

Good luck dev team!

If people start to get good reputation or bad reputation without good reasons, it would be spotted in no time by users/people.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:32:54 AM

Good luck dev team!

If people start to get good reputation or bad reputation without good reasons, it would be spotted in no time by users/people.

I think that's what's holding people back on supporting this. the fear that someday if this reaches mass adoption, they'll get negative reputation and won't be able to shake it.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:40:57 AM

Good luck dev team!

I think that's what's holding people back on supporting this. the fear that someday if this reaches mass adoption, they'll get negative reputation and won't be able to shake it.
Nah it depends on them, this project has several stages of review verification.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585532.msg26728934#msg26728934
We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:43:28 AM

Good luck dev team!

Nah it depends on them, this project has several stages of review verification.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585532.msg26728934#msg26728934
We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

Nice, thanks for sharing. this needs to be posted more often.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:02:19 AM

Good luck dev team!

Well this is something which will be linked to the fact if they can handle the fake rating problem. If they can, this can become a very trustworthy resource and with it I think people also would go and use it.

In the beginning it will probably be more popular for rating companies and institutions. It will be quite comfortable, because you can rate everything within this platform, you won't need to check various other websites. And maybe then, it would expand to rating individuals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: