Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:23:28 PM

I read the whitepaper. I admit I'm attracted by  the project but it is still not clear to me how the network works. I mean, if I get rewarded for writing reviews, won't  I be encouraged to give only positive feedback? I'm sure I'm missing something..

No, users are rewarded for every review - no matter, if it is positive or negative.

This works out nicely, because then people are encouraged to review as much as possible but with HONEST feedback, which is the most important aspect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:24:17 PM

how will you contend with unfair reputation?

This is something i hope they already kept into acxount because there will be all sort of manipulations otherwise

I already asked a similar question. It is something they will need to have a solution for. The more important such a reputation is, the more ways people will try to find to abuse or manipulate the system.

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

95% is a lot considering that they wer pre alpha tests, what is your approach to get to near 100% ? It's possible to reach the 99% mark?
I'm surprise that the results are already that high, the algorithms is very developed. When the finish it should de close to 100%.

To tell the truth - we cannot guarantee 100% protection, like no one does. But we’ll do your best to reach about 99%.
Speaking about deleting reviews from blockchain - we won’t delete them, their will be disabled in users profile and marked as fraud. Smiley

Thanks for an honest answer. Yes, I also think 100% is impossible, because there are always ways to get through. I think something around 90% is already pretty good and if it's true that you already got to 95%, well that's impressive.

I also appreciate the honesty.. some other parties would claim 100%, but it's not possible so kudos for this.

I think even 90% is unrealistic, but if you take 75% ten it's already twice as hard to fool the system than it is now.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:36:19 PM

Ho many funds have been collected so far, i don't seems to be able to see it from anywhere  Huh

It seems as though hiding the raise amount is some kind of trend in the crypto world. It does take some aspects of FOMO away from the public's eye, which is generally a good thing. But many professional investors dont like this as they cant make a solid valuation.
I think hardly anybody will inest in a project that doesn't show the collected funds. That looks very fishy.

Well when you have the ETH address to send your funds to, you can always check by yourself how much has been raised before. But I agree with you, a counter on their website would be nice to have.
The project needs to maintain transparency in its ICO, informing us about how much was raised is not any problem, I, for example I like to accompany to know the time of, and if, to buy more tokens, and not all have the information of ETH or know how to do it right, I am in favor of the accountant who tells us

I am also for transparency, guys, but you're forgetting that this is a closed round and majority of ICOs with closed rounds I've seen didn't provide the information on how much was collected during said round until it was over. I think it's totally different if they don't provide such information with public sale. That is for sure alarming.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

yes, transparency would be great. But perhaps she not very active on bitcointalk an we hear a lil bit later more.  Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:25:21 PM

Ho many funds have been collected so far, i don't seems to be able to see it from anywhere  Huh

It seems as though hiding the raise amount is some kind of trend in the crypto world. It does take some aspects of FOMO away from the public's eye, which is generally a good thing. But many professional investors dont like this as they cant make a solid valuation.
I think hardly anybody will inest in a project that doesn't show the collected funds. That looks very fishy.

Well when you have the ETH address to send your funds to, you can always check by yourself how much has been raised before. But I agree with you, a counter on their website would be nice to have.
The project needs to maintain transparency in its ICO, informing us about how much was raised is not any problem, I, for example I like to accompany to know the time of, and if, to buy more tokens, and not all have the information of ETH or know how to do it right, I am in favor of the accountant who tells us

I am also for transparency, guys, but you're forgetting that this is a closed round and majority of ICOs with closed rounds I've seen didn't provide the information on how much was collected during said round until it was over. I think it's totally different if they don't provide such information with public sale. That is for sure alarming.
Many projects hold such closed rounds for private investors, often this information is closed - because they are offered good discounts. But I think in this there is nothing critical.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:38:32 PM

Many projects hold such closed rounds for private investors, often this information is closed - because they are offered good discounts. But I think in this there is nothing critical.
This is important information, and I, as an investor should be aware of this.
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:14:59 PM

Guys, we only started our PROMO campaign in CLOSED ROUND. That’s why, you don’t see our collected funds - most of big investors ask for privacy of this info. Meanwhile, we’ll post some info a little bit later, just right after our smart contract will be released. Wink

No worries about that - PreICO round will be completely transparent.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:20:44 PM

this is normal when in closed sales do not disclose what happened.
the main thing is to make open the main sales.
the idea is excellent - I think the fees will justify themselves
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:30:59 PM

This will help a lot, and we need fees to maintain the system, if not, then the model won't be profitable, and at last, that is what project needs to succeed, anyway, the project is doing good, for now, let's see how the thing goes.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

This is something i hope they already kept into acxount because there will be all sort of manipulations otherwise

I already asked a similar question. It is something they will need to have a solution for. The more important such a reputation is, the more ways people will try to find to abuse or manipulate the system.

- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

95% is a lot considering that they wer pre alpha tests, what is your approach to get to near 100% ? It's possible to reach the 99% mark?
I'm surprise that the results are already that high, the algorithms is very developed. When the finish it should de close to 100%.

To tell the truth - we cannot guarantee 100% protection, like no one does. But we’ll do your best to reach about 99%.
Speaking about deleting reviews from blockchain - we won’t delete them, their will be disabled in users profile and marked as fraud. Smiley

Thanks for an honest answer. Yes, I also think 100% is impossible, because there are always ways to get through. I think something around 90% is already pretty good and if it's true that you already got to 95%, well that's impressive.

I also appreciate the honesty.. some other parties would claim 100%, but it's not possible so kudos for this.

I think even 90% is unrealistic, but if you take 75% ten it's already twice as hard to fool the system than it is now.

The project is currently in development process, along the way, tweaks should be done to make the platform more robust and effective. Smiley

i am looking information about REPU difference with other projects.  Who would count nearest competition?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

The project is currently in development process, along the way, tweaks should be done to make the platform more robust and effective. Smiley

i am looking information about REPU difference with other projects.  Who would count nearest competition?
I dont see it so far, but you could get it if you read the whitepaper and other's whitepaper.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:03:19 AM

i am looking information about REPU difference with other projects.  Who would count nearest competition?
I dont see it so far, but you could get it if you read the whitepaper and other's whitepaper.

As far as I could see there's no direct competition, which means Roku has first mover advantage which is great!

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:14:54 AM

Guys, we only started our PROMO campaign in CLOSED ROUND. That’s why, you don’t see our collected funds - most of big investors ask for privacy of this info. Meanwhile, we’ll post some info a little bit later, just right after our smart contract will be released. Wink

Almost every ICO does it this way, pre pre-sale is almost every time private. Sometimes they will tell you how much they collected in total but thats about it. So no need to worry

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:31:45 AM

Almost every ICO does it this way, pre pre-sale is almost every time private. Sometimes they will tell you how much they collected in total but thats about it. So no need to worry

Well, most ICOs nowadays are not private, some are of course, but I've been in pre-sales before, and they usually ask a minimum of 50 to 100 eth, others, in a small amount, just let people invest with a lot of bonuses, anyway, all of the ICO always say about how much they raised, so don't worry here Cheesy.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:55:31 AM

Well, most ICOs nowadays are not private, some are of course, but I've been in pre-sales before, and they usually ask a minimum of 50 to 100 eth, others, in a small amount, just let people invest with a lot of bonuses, anyway, all of the ICO always say about how much they raised, so don't worry here Cheesy.

Minimum 100 is alot, it's harder to articulate ico this days with KYC high minimum etc
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:23:57 AM

Thanks a lot for your comments! We are doing our best to do the best marketing campaign and do the Pre-ICO soon.
When will the Pre-ICO start, Dev? It seems that many have been waiting for it. Just curious about updating information from you. I look forward to participating in this project. Hopefully can run successfully.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:31:04 AM

True that, most of us can't buy that amount i guess.. I' m sure there are some whales but i'm not one of them so i await the normal sale.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:15 AM

When will PreICO round run and what is the minimum investment amount for PreICO?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:23:31 AM

I read the whitepaper. I admit I'm attracted by  the project but it is still not clear to me how the network works. I mean, if I get rewarded for writing reviews, won't  I be encouraged to give only positive feedback? I'm sure I'm missing something..

No, users are rewarded for every review - no matter, if it is positive or negative.

Ah ok. This is really interesting. I read the whitepaper again.  Thank you!

when will start Repu ICO and is there plan for pre-ICO or early bird offers? if they give offers that will be great for us to take this amazing opportunity?

Right now is a Promo proposal for early birds in CLOSED ROUND

Hey guys, JOIN OUR PROMO NEW YEAR SALES!
Get up to 20% bonuses - only 5 days!. Ask for details - https://t.me/repu_official

that's a amazing offer. i will must join this opportunity. thank you repu team for new year gift.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:51:59 AM

This will help a lot, and we need fees to maintain the system, if not, then the model won't be profitable, and at last, that is what project needs to succeed, anyway, the project is doing good, for now, let's see how the thing goes.

looking forward to seeing how this goes as well. hopefully people see the potential of the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: