Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

[
I think it needs to get the right partnerships behind to be successful

Partnership is a must but imo, they can start to get it when the platform already run. For now, it will better to focus on the token sale first.

I don't think they can just make partnerships with a running platform. In fact, I saw some projects with no running system but already making partnerships before and during ICO phase. It also brings in trust and investors are more interested then.

yes, partnership is proof of trust for some project. if devs really want to do what they want to do

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

If this will take off do you think that it will be a job opportunity? I mean if someone just spend all day on reviewing companies etc..it will get paid with REPU tokens eventually

I don't think you'll be able to review companies you haven't interacted with. otherwise what's the point of the system , if anyone can review anything.
In my opinion, it wont be a problem since they have a several stages of reviews verification.

Probably if someone will dedicate a lot of time for writing genuine reviews, he could make a nice income from this platform but i doubt it could replace a day job.

If he start out early and waits for those tokens to appreciate in value maybe, but that's a long shot

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

[

Partnership is a must but imo, they can start to get it when the platform already run. For now, it will better to focus on the token sale first.

I don't think they can just make partnerships with a running platform. In fact, I saw some projects with no running system but already making partnerships before and during ICO phase. It also brings in trust and investors are more interested then.

yes, partnership is proof of trust for some project. if devs really want to do what they want to do

There wouldnt be any harm in partnership with another social platform, preferably a crypto platform. I am sure there are other project in similar situation than Repu which need much needed  advertisement. 

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

in my opinion the team should follow token sale but also try to obtain prestigious partnerships that would be a sign of trust by the crypto community and prove the solidity of the project
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

[

Especially for a project that aims to make a social rating system will need a lot of partnerships who want to use this. The devs should look for some asap.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

what repu token price and and what about softcap and hard cap. when will sale start? is there available offer early bird?

Go to the website. There's a 20% bonus if you invest now.
You asked about soft and hard cap:
Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH
as far as I know ICO start is not yet certain.
Given the current rate on ETH, it will be interesting to see what the amount will be collected by the company during the ICO

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

what repu token price and and what about softcap and hard cap. when will sale start? is there available offer early bird?

Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH
Given the current rate on ETH, it will be interesting to see what the amount will be collected by the company during the ICO

True this would be some interesting information that I also would like to know Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH

True this would be some interesting information that I also would like to know Smiley
Yep ethereum had a pretty nice pump but I still think they it will easily reach 1000 dollars mark
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH

yes that would be great to see the current of eth also that the partnership is proof of trust for some project. Happy new year.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH

yes that would be great to see the current of eth also that the partnership is proof of trust for some project. Happy new year.

The 3000 ETH softcap is a reasonable amount. I think it shouldn't be a problem to reach it. Wheather they reach the hardcap is harder to predict. It mostly depends how much hype they can build up before the start of the ICO.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH

The 3000 ETH softcap is a reasonable amount. I think it shouldn't be a problem to reach it. Wheather they reach the hardcap is harder to predict. It mostly depends how much hype they can build up before the start of the ICO.
Actually an achievable Cap if we analyze the potential of Repu, the system will have real use, unlike some projects that did not end up leaving the paper or not being put into practice, Repu is recognized by the genius of the idea and and the ease that we will have in the day-a day after its actual application
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

in my opinion the team should follow token sale but also try to obtain prestigious partnerships that would be a sign of trust by the crypto community and prove the solidity of the project

Partnerships would boost customer/investor confidence.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

repu project with assessment and feedback system based on technology from blockhain allows replacing a system of ' love ' with twigs for the user and the company. with the support of a reliable team for sure, this project will be smooth and successful.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

repu project with assessment and feedback system based on technology from blockhain allows replacing a system of ' love ' with twigs for the user and the company. with the support of a reliable team for sure, this project will be smooth and successful.
Hopefully this project could reach the achievement that many people will depend on this project's review, that everyone will trust something by looking at this project's review.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

[

Proof of trust, thats a good one! So what kind of partnerships do you guys think of? What partnerships would be good for Repu?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

[

Proof of trust, thats a good one! So what kind of partnerships do you guys think of? What partnerships would be good for Repu?

I think all the social platform needs this , not only the business
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

[

I think all the social platform needs this , not only the business

yes you right. now repu is the one bring this technology in social media. no one can do right now. repu is a unique project i liked this repu social media. i think this is best opportunity for us. i joined.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH

ETH is jumping again in price. 3000 Eth should be doable with the right marketing effort.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

Will the price of eth be fixed for a certain date, as it is done in some other projects or not?

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH

the more the better right? even if they don't reach the hard cap , if ETH continues to pump like it is right now, that won't matter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: