Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

[
I think it needs to get the right partnerships behind to be successful

Partnership is a must but imo, they can start to get it when the platform already run. For now, it will better to focus on the token sale first.

I don't think they can just make partnerships with a running platform. In fact, I saw some projects with no running system but already making partnerships before and during ICO phase. It also brings in trust and investors are more interested then.
Especially for a project that aims to make a social rating system will need a lot of partnerships who want to use this. The devs should look for some asap.

In the current ICO market, only products with some working proof like a demo or an alpha version, or products which signed partnership are going to be interesting

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

[

Partnership is a must but imo, they can start to get it when the platform already run. For now, it will better to focus on the token sale first.

I don't think they can just make partnerships with a running platform. In fact, I saw some projects with no running system but already making partnerships before and during ICO phase. It also brings in trust and investors are more interested then.
Especially for a project that aims to make a social rating system will need a lot of partnerships who want to use this. The devs should look for some asap.

In the current ICO market, only products with some working proof like a demo or an alpha version, or products which signed partnership are going to be interesting

They also need to have a great marketing team to invite as many users to join their platform since we are talking about a social platform which by definition requires a lot of users to function properly.

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

yeah, the marketing lacks a little bit. they need more video sessions/explanational videos, and all the other stuff.

just take a look at utrust or naga. their marketing was topnotch.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

yeah, the marketing lacks a little bit. they need more video sessions/explanational videos, and all the other stuff.

Maybe they will produce more with the moeny from the ICO.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

I hope they will become aggressive this month of January on their marketing campaign as it will surely boost project awareness towards crypto enthusiasts. Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

[

Yes, can just agree. It's better to start as soon as possible with trying to forge partnerships.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

[

Yes, can just agree. It's better to start as soon as possible with trying to forge partnerships.

If they already have partners and get A LOT of partners to use their reputation system, that will make the use of the platform more profitable and more valuable, we all know that now the announcements should come about those.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

I think they can just follow the marketing ways of other successful projects. There are time to do so therefore repu will be known by more people out there.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

what repu token price and and what about softcap and hard cap. when will sale start? is there available offer early bird?

Go to the website. There's a 20% bonus if you invest now.
You asked about soft and hard cap:
Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH
as far as I know ICO start is not yet certain.
Given the current rate on ETH, it will be interesting to see what the amount will be collected by the company during the ICO

yes that would be great to see the current of eth also that the partnership is proof of trust for some project. Happy new year.

The 3000 ETH softcap is a reasonable amount. I think it shouldn't be a problem to reach it. Wheather they reach the hardcap is harder to predict. It mostly depends how much hype they can build up before the start of the ICO.
Totally agree with you! Now the team must focus on developing platforms and proper marketing! And success will not keep itself waiting long!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

what repu token price and and what about softcap and hard cap. when will sale start? is there available offer early bird?

Go to the website. There's a 20% bonus if you invest now.
You asked about soft and hard cap:
Soft cap 3000 ETH
Hard cap 30000 ETH
as far as I know ICO start is not yet certain.
Given the current rate on ETH, it will be interesting to see what the amount will be collected by the company during the ICO

yes that would be great to see the current of eth also that the partnership is proof of trust for some project. Happy new year.

The 3000 ETH softcap is a reasonable amount. I think it shouldn't be a problem to reach it. Wheather they reach the hardcap is harder to predict. It mostly depends how much hype they can build up before the start of the ICO.
Totally agree with you! Now the team must focus on developing platforms and proper marketing! And success will not keep itself waiting long!

The soft cap figure is quite reasonable and acceptable, likewise, hitting the hard cap will always be better as the project will have enormous funding to fast track the development of the platform. Either way, its up to the team to use wisely its resources be it small or big. Smiley

If you choose to start a platform development, this would be the ideal moment, considering the current value of ETH, if I am not mistaken, but there is also the possibility of applying other capital, keeping frozen what was collected, many if they all bother with the early movement of the funds, it all depends very much on what was planned by the Team, I hope they keep us informed on which way to go
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

3000 eth is a reasonable amount and i can't argue with that for a soft cap.

But the thing is in your website it says:

What is going to happen in case you are not able to collect the estimated funds?
We will continue developing the REPU platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

So which one is true?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

What is going to happen in case you are not able to collect the estimated funds?
We will continue developing the REPU platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

So which one is true?

Yes, sounds like a contradiction but in their whitepaper they actually don't call the 3k ETH soft cap but 'goal'. I guess they aim to collect at least 3k eth but are still able to develop their platform in case they don't reach this goal. Maybe dev can clarify this?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

So which one is true?

Yes, sounds like a contradiction but in their whitepaper they actually don't call the 3k ETH soft cap but 'goal'. I guess they aim to collect at least 3k eth but are still able to develop their platform in case they don't reach this goal. Maybe dev can clarify this?
Well if its written with "goal", then maybe its not a soft cap.
Based on what i saw from other projects, they mentioned soft cap and goal with different intentions.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

So which one is true?

I think 3k ETH should be enough for them. With this amount should allow them to develop a nice platform without any financial problems.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

3k eth its quite a big amount of money, you can for sure complete this project
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

So which one is true?

I think 3k ETH should be enough for them. With this amount should allow them to develop a nice platform without any financial problems.
Maybe they mean they have agreements to think that they will be able to carry out the project independently of the ICO and the 3k will be the minimum to guarantee the viability of the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

So which one is true?
Information of soft cap I found in rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

maybe in whitepaper it's written, dev can say more precisely.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

So which one is true?

Yes, looking back at some of today's top crypto, many of them did not receive that much crowdfunding investment.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Yes usually hit the soft cap ensure enough fund to start developing the project. I think REPU will have no problem to raise enough money and develop the project. I’m impatient to see all the application of reputation management.
Hitting the soft cap is always enough for developing projects. This is the definition of the soft cap

yes the only different is when  they hitting more then the soft cap, there can hire more coder and can more developing Wink
sure the two things are connected reached the soft cap means that the project can go on, but if they collect even more funds means that the development team can be expanded and the project can be improved even more...
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

So which one is true?
Information of soft cap I found in rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

maybe in whitepaper it's written, dev can say more precisely.

ok thanks for the informations, i see Soft cap is 3000 ETH. When the eth price will gain more its 3 millions Dollars. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: