Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Yes usually hit the soft cap ensure enough fund to start developing the project. I think REPU will have no problem to raise enough money and develop the project. I’m impatient to see all the application of reputation management.
Hitting the soft cap is always enough for developing projects. This is the definition of the soft cap

yes the only different is when  they hitting more then the soft cap, there can hire more coder and can more developing Wink
sure the two things are connected reached the soft cap means that the project can go on, but if they collect even more funds means that the development team can be expanded and the project can be improved even more...
I still think that reaching only soft cap is enough

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

Does REPU team have plans for any upcoming publicity events, like crypto conferences or product presentation in other events?

When will  the MVP be released?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

Does REPU team have plans for any upcoming publicity events, like crypto conferences or product presentation in other events?

Mmm, you will have to look for the roadmap to see that, about the marketing, it will eventually come, once the product is live, it should be getting a lot of marketing, before that, it should already have some clients that want to use the service.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

rating and review app base on blockchain? so is this focus any field like food or drink? or just a platform for people create review app
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

Mmm, you will have to look for the roadmap to see that, about the marketing, it will eventually come, once the product is live, it should be getting a lot of marketing, before that, it should already have some clients that want to use the service.

Nope not on the roadmap. The roadmap is usually for big milestones in the project, not for upcoming public events and so on. Repu also did not tweet about any events/conferences afaik

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

rating and review app base on blockchain? so is this focus any field like food or drink? or just a platform for people create review app

It's more focused on individual's ratings like an episode from the Black Mirror series.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

It's more focused on individual's ratings like an episode from the Black Mirror series.

individual ratings of company or a person like linkedin ?
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

I don't watch this series so I dont know how it work Cheesy So I think it is really same as linkedin but base on blockchain. Hope it's have better UI than linkendin
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

I don't watch this series so I dont know how it work Cheesy So I think it is really same as linkedin but base on blockchain. Hope it's have better UI than linkendin

you should watch it, that is really something that goes very close to what they are trying to achieve with this, maybe not that scary as in that episode Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

you should watch it, that is really something that goes very close to what they are trying to achieve with this, maybe not that scary as in that episode Smiley

I don't think it will be as scary , but still something to be careful of. I'm really curious to see how it all works.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

I don't think it will be as scary , but still something to be careful of. I'm really curious to see how it all works.
I think this episode shows extreme variant of evolution, and our future will not come to this. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

Come on Repu can't be like that episode where people were emarginate because low ratings  Cheesy. Repu will just give you an idea if a business (and in individual ?) is trustworthy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

3000 eth is a reasonable amount and i can't argue with that for a soft cap.

But the thing is in your website it says:

What is going to happen in case you are not able to collect the estimated funds?
We will continue developing the REPU platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

So which one is true?
Information of soft cap I found in rating platform:
https://icobench.com/ico/repu

maybe in whitepaper it's written, dev can say more precisely.

Imo, if for example they can't reach the softcap, they will refund the investors money. But they will continue the project with another efforts. They already have some supporters and they will work with them.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

What is going to happen in case you are not able to collect the estimated funds?
We will continue developing the REPU platform with any collected ICO proceeds, following our tentative roadmap of operational development. We already have a sufficient number of preliminary agreements with supporters involved, which allow us to count on the worthy results of this crowdsale.

So which one is true?

Imo, if for example they can't reach the softcap, they will refund the investors money. But they will continue the project with another efforts. They already have some supporters and they will work with them.

I think they will make it to the soft cap. The biggest time for money coming into an ICO is at the beginning and at the end. I'm sure there will be an influx of money near the end.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

Come on Repu can't be like that episode where people were emarginate because low ratings  Cheesy. Repu will just give you an idea if a business (and in individual ?) is trustworthy

I hope so. Rating individuals could be a very dangerous tool.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

overall i can say that there is less or nearly non risk to not invest in repu, since if they cannot reach the softcap the investors will get a refund. thats a very good indicator for being a good ico.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Yes usually hit the soft cap ensure enough fund to start developing the project. I think REPU will have no problem to raise enough money and develop the project. I’m impatient to see all the application of reputation management.
Hitting the soft cap is always enough for developing projects. This is the definition of the soft cap

yes the only different is when  they hitting more then the soft cap, there can hire more coder and can more developing Wink
sure the two things are connected reached the soft cap means that the project can go on, but if they collect even more funds means that the development team can be expanded and the project can be improved even more...
Looking at the current team, they already have all what's needed to get this project on the road... I'm not sure if expanding the DEV team is therefore needed..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

overall i can say that there is less or nearly non risk to not invest in repu, since if they cannot reach the softcap the investors will get a refund. thats a very good indicator for being a good ico.

yep, that's a good thing, and even if they reach the soft cap only by a small margin there will be huge growth potential for investors.
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

yep, that's a good thing, and even if they reach the soft cap only by a small margin there will be huge growth potential for investors.
lol that is good. I see many project change their softcap when they realize they can't make it

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

So which one is true?

In my opinion, the true information is from their faq. They don't have a soft cap, they will continue project regardless of funding.

Icobench made a mistake about soft cap i guess.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: