Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:43:49 AM

This is not really a good time, almost 1 week silent without any news.
It will be nice if they upload a vlog about their office  Grin

They must be working hard on the product, i hope they invest a bit more on marketing  Smiley

they really should do more marketing if they want investors to put in money.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

They must be working hard on the product, i hope they invest a bit more on marketing  Smiley

Telegram airdrop was a good attempt but basically people just came in to scoop some free tokens they probably didnt read anything about the project itself  Embarrassed

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

Telegram airdrop was a good attempt but basically people just came in to scoop some free tokens they probably didnt read anything about the project itself  Embarrassed

It is like every telegram airdrop out there. Doing a pure telegram airdrop without some innovations are no pros anymore. People joining it filling the form and never opens it again.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

It is like every telegram airdrop out there. Doing a pure telegram airdrop without some innovations are no pros anymore. People joining it filling the form and never opens it again.

Its kinda hard now to attract people even with airdrops which became almost a routine for a lot of people. Maybe they should do smaller airdrops but every two weeks so people dont forget about the project.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

Telegram airdrop was a good attempt but basically people just came in to scoop some free tokens they probably didnt read anything about the project itself  Embarrassed
I'm sure repu team has understood about this, and maybe they just want to increase the telegram members.
And there are still much time to implement other strategies.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

I'm sure repu team has understood about this, and maybe they just want to increase the telegram members.
And there are still much time to implement other strategies.
I agree, I think this campaigns are made to increase the instagram members quickly.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

Absolutely, no news about whatever, not even the announcement when their Pre-Ico is starting which is scheduled for this months isn't good. They risk that potential investors loose patience and move on. I really hope they are hard working in the background and come back soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

If repu developing in a geometric progression, the REPU, the platform will be filled with information very quickly i am sure.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Its kinda hard now to attract people even with airdrops which became almost a routine for a lot of people. Maybe they should do smaller airdrops but every two weeks so people dont forget about the project.

Yep, airdrops have become meaningless. It is the only purpose of when an investor checked the telegram and see 50k person and yeah this is a hyped project.

Airdrops worth something back then. Now 3-4$ for ten thousands of people.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

Reputation is the cornerstone of power. With its help you can rise, stand out in a crowd.  Wink
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

Yep, airdrops have become meaningless. It is the only purpose of when an investor checked the telegram and see 50k person and yeah this is a hyped project.

Thats the reason, why airdrops become meaningless, an airdrop where I reveal my email, Twitter, Telegramname and sometimes even more for less than 5 $ is not worth the work.
Byteball f.e. made airdrops where you could get 10 % of your holding coins every month, that was a huge amount. And they have a very good Bitcointalk-community, which are caring about their project. So for 1x 3$ we cant expect more than filling out the form and leave.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

Yep, and most people dont even care about the project. They will only leech the airdrop and never come back
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

Yep, and most people dont even care about the project. They will only leech the airdrop and never come back

but there are people who get exposed to a project this way. airdrops can be good for publicity.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

That's the problem with nearly every airdrop these days. People do what they need to do, go on to the next project and forget about the one before.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

That's the problem with nearly every airdrop these days. People do what they need to do, go on to the next project and forget about the one before.

Exactly, but still it helps you get few more eyes on your project. Like there are chances that out of 100 participants 1 would invest in the project. So, not a bad deal.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

Exactly, but still it helps you get few more eyes on your project. Like there are chances that out of 100 participants 1 would invest in the project. So, not a bad deal.

Airdrop are for people to know about the project, is kind of an ad move rather than a community builder, you bring attention to your project, people talk about it, they send the news about an airdorp for the project, and it becomes famous.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

They should consider another airdrop when the platform works so that people can actually use the tokens. At the moment all you can do is hold or sell.
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

Airdrop are for people to know about the project, is kind of an ad move rather than a community builder, you bring attention to your project, people talk about it, they send the news about an airdorp for the project, and it becomes famous.
Airdrop will or not? If there is something to discard please link to the instruction how to do it all.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:33:56 PM
Merited by CryptoCutie (2)

They should consider another airdrop when the platform works so that people can actually use the tokens. At the moment all you can do is hold or sell.
an airdrop is in my opinion an excellent means of advertising a way to make known the project to really many people who may become investors, another airdrop would be welcome
sambuki

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

an airdrop is in my opinion an excellent means of advertising a way to make known the project to really many people who may become investors, another airdrop would be welcome

Yup, airdrop is the good way to get massive attentions. It could attract more investors at one side but it can attract only bounty hunters at the other side.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: