Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

I think too that have an alpha or beta version before or during the ico is a good thing for the sucess of this one. I don’t know how the team willl manage that, maybe it’s’ a good idea to wait the launch of the demo before the ico.

They could also hire some more team members in order to introduce demo version of their platform before ICO. I am sure it would pay off to do that since they would get much higher starting capital trough investments.

A demo is really nice but to hire more team member for this? I am not sure. Would just make sence if they would benefit from them in the complete long run.
But at least some videos where they test the platform would be cool.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

It was a good choice for Time to set up a reference program and call it an airdrop, it will surely bring a lot of people to the community, new fans, admirers and more potential investors for the project.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

I think too that have an alpha or beta version before or during the ico is a good thing for the sucess of this one. I don’t know how the team willl manage that, maybe it’s’ a good idea to wait the launch of the demo before the ico.

They could also hire some more team members in order to introduce demo version of their platform before ICO. I am sure it would pay off to do that since they would get much higher starting capital trough investments.

A demo is really nice but to hire more team member for this? I am not sure. Would just make sence if they would benefit from them in the complete long run.

Hiring additional team member that has the capability to contribute significantly to platform development would ideal. Imho. Smiley

If they didn't have the persons to handle something, the programmers to handle the beta version in this case, hiring another persons could benefit them.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

Hiring additional team member that has the capability to contribute significantly to platform development would ideal. Imho. Smiley

If they didn't have the persons to handle something, the programmers to handle the beta version in this case, hiring another persons could benefit them.

they should hire as many as needed to get the demo out the door ASAP. that's what sells the project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cantdecide

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

they should hire as many as needed to get the demo out the door ASAP. that's what sells the project.

Some live footage would be enough in my eyes. To hire someone is always a risk as you have to pay money, invest time and has to make use of him/her over a longer periode of time in best. Sure, if they can do this, then it would be ideal, but as I said, at least some footage should be easy done.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

i would like to see something indeed, really anything about it to have a glimpse of how is working

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

So how long is closed round already running an how much did they raise? Why is it called closed round, cant i join it or no? I would assume it means a sale for private investors which were predetermined.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

So how long is closed round already running an how much did they raise? Why is it called closed round, cant i join it or no? I would assume it means a sale for private investors which were predetermined.

For close round you need to contact them directly as stated it is not a public sale.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

you can experience it just by looking in this forum, why i said that? user can give trust rating to members that they have made a deal and for the added reputation we have the merit system.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

you can experience it just by looking in this forum, why i said that? user can give trust rating to members that they have made a deal and for the added reputation we have the merit system.

i think we all expect to see something a little bit more stimulating than the trust system on the forum, even if the goal is the same  Wink

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

i think we all expect to see something a little bit more stimulating than the trust system on the forum, even if the goal is the same  Wink

The trust system on this forum is a bit tricky though. You have people who ar eon a default trust list and if one of these guys rates you it will be visible for all while the trust rating from someone else may not.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Plus, this forum doesn’t use any AI/machine learning to filter out questionable ratings/behaviour

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Plus, this forum doesn’t use any AI/machine learning to filter out questionable ratings/behaviour
Plus the merit system is very new, untested and many users are not satisfied with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

That would probably affect half the ratings  Cheesy
There are so many "revenge" ratings and ratings out of pure spite... Repu will prevent that with their checks.
Zolanal

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Plus the merit system is very new, untested and many users are not satisfied with it.
I can't say anything bad about that merit system. It's the great way to avoid an acc-selling business...
cantdecide

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
Merited by levyashin (4), mr.robot8 (2)

i think we all expect to see something a little bit more stimulating than the trust system on the forum, even if the goal is the same  Wink

I can't say anything bad about that merit system. It's the great way to avoid an acc-selling business...

Just wait until you need a lot of merits to level up, then we talk again about it Wink
And about the acc-selling business: It hasn't changed anything on this, just that the prices are now more expensive for accounts as I heared. So in fact, the merit system helped to get sellers higher prices as a lot of those accounts are hacked anyways and not self made.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

i think we all expect to see something a little bit more stimulating than the trust system on the forum, even if the goal is the same  Wink

Just wait until you need a lot of merits to level up, then we talk again about it Wink
And about the acc-selling business: It hasn't changed anything on this, just that the prices are now more expensive for accounts as I heared. So in fact, the merit system helped to get sellers higher prices as a lot of those accounts are hacked anyways and not self made.

buy sell account always has a risk. but, its profitable cause higher rank will has more value than lower. i always hope REPU can be better than merit system

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

buy sell account always has a risk. but, its profitable cause higher rank will has more value than lower. i always hope REPU can be better than merit system

that's the point of the project. multiple sources of information will be better at gauging how good/bad an individual is at his job.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

that is going to be available at some point after March, it said Q2
Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.

I always have a hard time to understand why teams would decide to not first build the beta and then go for the ICO, unless funds from the ICO might be critical to the development of the beta. Usually if you have a great product you should be better off having the beta ready during the ICO.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

Smiley

You should post this in merit topic, maybe you can get some.

About acc-selling yes people won't sell their accounts anymore but %99 of the accounts sale are hacked accounts and they are now worth more because it is harder/impossible to level up.

So probably account sellers are the most happy group with new merit system.

Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: