Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

i hope after the ico many attracting businesses will join the Repu Smart reputation management . Smiley
I am sure that this will happen in the near future. We have to believe and wait for success.
There is a lot of potential in the project and its functions, and this is sure to be seen by the external public to Crypto, it will be even better if they expand the marketing outside the channels and establish a reputed partnership with influence over other brands

Correct but there is no point in going beyond crypto because most of the things that are non-crypto today will become crypto in the future.
It will be better actually.
If common people use repu, then there will be a chance that they will know / learn crypto.

For sure this is a project that could really help the whole space to see increased adoption once its operational.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

that is going to be available at some point after March, it said Q2
Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.

I always have a hard time to understand why teams would decide to not first build the beta and then go for the ICO, unless funds from the ICO might be critical to the development of the beta. Usually if you have a great product you should be better off having the beta ready during the ICO.
Sometimes there are more disadvantages to publish a beta or a klick dummy. If it is a realy complex product and a development with low effort is not possible it does not makes sense. The investors wont be happy about the result.

I understand your point and if it's very complex it's indeed not possible I guess in most cases without further financing. But there are also projects where it would have made sense and they still go for the ICO first. Whatever...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

The Demo, the beta demo will starts after ICO and investors can participate in the beta testing.

Very good that Repu already has something to present in Q2, is the most requested so far, will be a differential and so much for the project, and certainly something that will help eliminate many doubts about the functionality of the Platform and its possibilities of application

I would've hoped that they have a beta before the ICO to advertise better, but I'll take what I can get.

Agreed, beta before ICO will be better and not after it. Imo, when investors able to see something before investing their money is the most affordable thing in ICO's projects.

I always have a hard time to understand why teams would decide to not first build the beta and then go for the ICO, unless funds from the ICO might be critical to the development of the beta. Usually if you have a great product you should be better off having the beta ready during the ICO.
Sometimes there are more disadvantages to publish a beta or a klick dummy. If it is a realy complex product and a development with low effort is not possible it does not makes sense. The investors wont be happy about the result.

I think you a have a point. There are so many factors that might affect platform development, but the most important thing is we should have assurance of the DEVs commitment  and enthusiasm to the project

I agree, if the platform is complex then it may not be practical to have a demo beforehand. it is however necessary to give something to investors.

i think Repu project release DEMO announcement for users or investors, that will be plus point for this REPU project. but i am not demanding to increase, they just make a demo video for investors. that will be good or easy.

i reckon this would be the right way to go, also because the ico and mvp date are soon going to overlap
Maybe a demo video would be enough to image the approach of the solution. A running beta is much more work.
I think there are people need to spent a lot of tome to understand repu and this would be easier with a video.

Personally, I hope I can see how demo products work before the ICO, It can gives me more confidence

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

AI will make our life easier but so far we can't get a new job from it. We must follow the new technology if we don't want to left behind. And a smart reputation will be a key point in future!
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

Is today the last day of the closed sale or will it run till the weekend?
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

Project look a bit abandoned. No dev here or in telegram, no info if closed round is finished or not, no info about ICO... strange!

aveon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

That's interesting. The countdown just went to zeros, and there is no any additional info. Frankly, the closed round should be already finished, but with such maintanance who knows...
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

That's interesting. The countdown just went to zeros, and there is no any additional info. Frankly, the closed round should be already finished, but with such maintanance who knows...

I think there are problems in information flow between devs and community in here, as mentioned above i think project seems abandoned, even if not it needs more advertising.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

I think there are problems in information flow between devs and community in here, as mentioned above i think project seems abandoned, even if not it needs more advertising.
I wonder what is going on maybe they are too busy and are not paying attention to the community.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

I wonder what is going on maybe they are too busy and are not paying attention to the community.
Oh that's not good. People will dump it after hitting exchanges especially in this bear market if devs keep being quiet.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

I think its a mistake neglecting the community in here, whether they are busy or not they should pay attention to potential investors.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

thats right maybe they will hire later a community manger.?
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

I think its a mistake neglecting the community in here, whether they are busy or not they should pay attention to potential investors.

The community and investors need some statistics.
Certainly many people will give up the project, or they will be rather skeptical if they will have no response in the shortest time. Certainly, the project's rating will drop quite a bit.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

I think you a have a point. There are so many factors that might affect platform development, but the most important thing is we should have assurance of the DEVs commitment  and enthusiasm to the project

I agree, if the platform is complex then it may not be practical to have a demo beforehand. it is however necessary to give something to investors.

i think Repu project release DEMO announcement for users or investors, that will be plus point for this REPU project. but i am not demanding to increase, they just make a demo video for investors. that will be good or easy.

i reckon this would be the right way to go, also because the ico and mvp date are soon going to overlap
Maybe a demo video would be enough to image the approach of the solution. A running beta is much more work.
I think there are people need to spent a lot of tome to understand repu and this would be easier with a video.

Personally, I hope I can see how demo products work before the ICO, It can gives me more confidence
I think that the more information investors have, the more security they will have. What will encourage them to invest and a demo is the most reliable source of information as it serves to test the product.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

I think you a have a point. There are so many factors that might affect platform development, but the most important thing is we should have assurance of the DEVs commitment  and enthusiasm to the project

I think that the more information investors have, the more security they will have. What will encourage them to invest and a demo is the most reliable source of information as it serves to test the product.
I agree that demo could convince many people but don't forget how crucial can good partnership be
CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

omg so many quotes, can not read anymore.  Grin
btw CLOSED ROUND is LIVE but the timer not working.
aveon

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

Hopefully they are too busy with their intentions about the project, and they will finally present a perfect product, so this gap between the community and the developers will happen to somehow be reasonable
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

Hopefully they are too busy with their intentions about the project, and they will finally present a perfect product, so this gap between the community and the developers will happen to somehow be reasonable
Nothing can be perfect so better lower your expectations or you could be disappointed
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

I think the team will start to communicate with the annoncement about the date of the pre ico and ico, it’s mandatory for a successful ico. Investors need to have trust in the devs team to invest in a project.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

I think the team will start to communicate with the annoncement about the date of the pre ico and ico, it’s mandatory for a successful ico. Investors need to have trust in the devs team to invest in a project.

That is for sure. They need to keep the community informed as much as possible about the ICO. Better yet they need to keep a progress bar on the ICO website.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: