Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.             
Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

Since home repair is the most in demand profession world-wide, may it be roofing, electrician, plumer or what, the Prandecki brothers has just made the right choice in upgrading their company into a more advanced system. According to surveys, these area of professions get a more income annually compared to any other professions in the market.

I'm not sure about being the most but the profession is and will always be needed since having shelter is a basic need.
Though it is not the most, but i think it is more useful among others because almost things around us need repair after using in a long period of time, it is a chance to people to know more about bob's repair so that if they need it they have an idea about the good qualities and not just ordinary repair.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.             

They take very meticulous steps to ensure that all sections of the project is safe and secure.  Just today I read that it's smart contract will be audited by New Alchemy which very few ICOs do in recent times.

It is interesting to see how much effort this project has put in, although I think there is also another firm auditing it's smart contract by the name of Hoshogroup.
enigmatical

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong
I also waiting for the video in television but unfortunately, I did not see any news regarding the interview of CEO Frederick. Anyways, like what you said, I admire Bob's repair because their developers and even CEO have an enthusiasm and initiative to the project! As far as I know, being active of the CEO and developers are one of the reason that measures the success of an ICO. Well, I have no doubt why does Bob's repair PRE-ICO was sold out.

I just want to be honest with you, all I see is a project that it's Founders has genuine passion with the entire team dedicated and determined to see this come through, apart from the bounty which needs to be overhauled and handled by competent campaign managers.
enigmatical

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

Yeah, and besides all the main goal of this project is to catch the attention of the costumers that all of their things that need to repair will gave a good result and satisfaction of the costumers from bob's repair wherever part of the world you may.

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

Since home repair is the most in demand profession world-wide, may it be roofing, electrician, plumer or what, the Prandecki brothers has just made the right choice in upgrading their company into a more advanced system. According to surveys, these area of professions get a more income annually compared to any other professions in the market.

I'm not sure about being the most but the profession is and will always be needed since having shelter is a basic need.
Though it is not the most, but i think it is more useful among others because almost things around us need repair after using in a long period of time, it is a chance to people to know more about bob's repair so that if they need it they have an idea about the good qualities and not just ordinary repair.

Skilled workers industry is definitely a "constantly needed" industry since there are always new constructions ongoing, repairs, and also maintenance work, both minor and major.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

Also if I understand correctly, bobsrepair would provide employment as it plans to recruit contractors from the top 100 US local and regional markets before pursuing international growth, this is really impressive if it indeed also pursues this cause.

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

The project, being backed by McAfee, is great, then dev are doing their best to improve the product.
Improving the product to engage the customers to them and see to it that they will satisfy on the result of the improvement.

Now they (the founders themselves) go around the world to promote the product and talk about improving the product before ICO, too!
jlaw007

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their             home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

Nowadays, to hard to trust people especially in terms of money, they dupe others for the sake of money, they don't even consider the effect of what they did. Bob's repair is the best company that i hope in all country is available so that the people will choose the right and feel comfortable while repairing things that they want to repair.

They also have this:

Transparent Pricing - The Bob Application will have transparent pricing. Each review will provide the cost of the service broken into the material and labor costs.

which means no overpricing with the materials, everything will be specified including labor costs!
chess888

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

They're already growing internationally like they're literally going global and doing development and marketing stuff.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

Every day more and more interest is shown to the project. I think with such a pace will be able to collect Hard Cap on the first day.
Ya. Bob’s doesnt make much noise but making really a big move. Because of Bob’s vision it is impossible to think that their ICO will just turn out to be one of many garbages ICOs. They have a very reasonable and noble visions to achieve.
They do not even need to make a lot of noise, they are already quite famous, their ads work well

One reason why Bob Repair's is famous, They league of community has a bunch and John Mcafee is helping the 2 bro's on their project as well.
Behind that, bob repair is also popular of the entire world because of the good quality that they have and they got the trust of people in therms of repairing some mess. Through this project we can make this to succeed.
Bob's Repair attracts successful investors! These are smart people who, before investing their money, will think well
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

I've been following the work of this team for a long time and I want to say that they are doing a really useful job for us!
jlaw007

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

They said they will use
cryptocurrency community, and social media
but they went more than that. They already set up STWP and that provided employment. With Bob's repair and their current marketing strategy, definitely they can achieve that and going international? that would mean employment opportunities using bob and I read they already have people from all over which means they are really doing it, pursuing and achieving their plan.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

At first glance, Bob's Repair sounds like an automotive repair shop. You'd better admit, you did too. The second thought that comes to my mind is that it's another one of those joke/novelty coins. Most people get turned away already at this point.

But me, I read on and learn it is indeed a great crypto project. Sure wish though it has a better name.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

Good afternoon, team and the community! I am reading your white paper at the moment. but i didn't quite understand: is your project going to be limited in its localization to the us? or you plan to go global? europe? russia??
chess888

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

aside from the fact that they will be recruiting contractors from the top 100 US local and regional market,
will they be planning to have this recruitment globally? and consider local on different country?

Since  this is a US based company, majority of their clientele lies in the States, so however they would start from the States first and gradually extend it's outreach to other countries.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.

I think Bobsrepair has established very strong ties in Asia, and from the funds realised through ICO, I believe they would hire more consultants and representatives to manage other branches when they begin to expand globally.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

I think Bobsrepair has established very strong ties in Asia, and from the funds realised through ICO, I believe they would hire more consultants and representatives to manage other branches when they begin to expand globally.

Yeah, a lot of ICO projects will spend a lot time and money to make its ICO satisfied laws of the county, and generally, KYC is needed and some citizens can not join in ICO including US and Chinese citizens.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

Asia is a very congested area in the globe where offering service in the cities is really in demand whereas people are very busy working they often have time to fix such household problems bob repairs can take advantage of this urban problems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: