Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

The reason why we are doing our main sale on April 4th is that we wanted to publish our MVP: App, SMS API, and Decentralized Marketplace. We will be announcing a massive partnership (Their dev team is helping us and giving us early access to a certain product). Also, will be doing a 1 million dollar airdrop mid march with a referral program for the main sale. Our goal is to make sure we offer the best possible product prior to launching on April 4th.

Hello dev i hope you'll reconsider your supporters and ico investors to be also included in the airdrop. Even the tiniest amount it would be okay for me. And also, it would be good if the airdrop will happen directly in exchange. Like what TRON did.

The airdrop will be open to everyone! We will be announcing all the details Monday and most likely start on March 14th. We are super excited. Our CEO will be heading to Hong Kong to be on the Radio Show Bloomberg Asia Worldwide and also do an interview with Bloomberg Magazine. There are going to be a lot of exciting announcements prior to the beginning of the main sale.
Oh yeah!
That is a great news! Bob's repair will conduct an airdrop. I won't miss that opportunity to join in your airdrop. I hope that you will inform us in your updates about the airdrop of Bob's repair.
Aside that, I want also to see in the bloomberg Asia the interview in you CEO. I hope I watch it on March 14, 2018 because I want to see a live interview in the project. Well, do you have any information also in the program where the CEO will interview? I mean, I want an exact details about the upcoming interview for the CEO. Thank you!

I'm in awe to knew that BOB repair CEO will be interviewed in BLOOMBERG asia but it would be better if it's in TV. Radio nowadays has a small fan base anyway the real deal is to spread the word about BOB Repair. About the magazine that's great may i know if the interview is related to BOB repair itself or it's an interview about blockchain and bob repair is just the side talk?
Let me correct you sir! Bob's repair not Bob repair because it's quite annoying.
Anyway, I am not fan of watching television but I always look in online videos to see the updates in the ICO that I support.
It is good also that a lot of investors are always keep an eye in the current event of Bob's repair. Well, I congratulate you because you picked the good one. I hope that the journey of Bob's repair will continuously until it will become successful!

Sorry my bad I was on my phone that's why it's hard for me to put " ' "'. Anyway I mean by doing ads on television it's the best way to catch interest of older people since if they saw it on TV they will believe on it somehow they're programmed to be like that. Thank you also congratulation for being in the right time for Bob's repair.

Appearing in a TV program is a big thing, esp. Bloomberg, that's where stuff about stocks, Forex and many other companies are shown.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

The project, being backed by McAfee, is great, then dev are doing their best to improve the product.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

The reason why we are doing our main sale on April 4th is that we wanted to publish our MVP: App, SMS API, and Decentralized Marketplace. We will be announcing a massive partnership (Their dev team is helping us and giving us early access to a certain product). Also, will be doing a 1 million dollar airdrop mid march with a referral program for the main sale. Our goal is to make sure we offer the best possible product prior to launching on April 4th.

Hello dev i hope you'll reconsider your supporters and ico investors to be also included in the airdrop. Even the tiniest amount it would be okay for me. And also, it would be good if the airdrop will happen directly in exchange. Like what TRON did.

The airdrop will be open to everyone! We will be announcing all the details Monday and most likely start on March 14th. We are super excited. Our CEO will be heading to Hong Kong to be on the Radio Show Bloomberg Asia Worldwide and also do an interview with Bloomberg Magazine. There are going to be a lot of exciting announcements prior to the beginning of the main sale.
Oh yeah!
That is a great news! Bob's repair will conduct an airdrop. I won't miss that opportunity to join in your airdrop. I hope that you will inform us in your updates about the airdrop of Bob's repair.
Aside that, I want also to see in the bloomberg Asia the interview in you CEO. I hope I watch it on March 14, 2018 because I want to see a live interview in the project. Well, do you have any information also in the program where the CEO will interview? I mean, I want an exact details about the upcoming interview for the CEO. Thank you!

I'm in awe to knew that BOB repair CEO will be interviewed in BLOOMBERG asia but it would be better if it's in TV. Radio nowadays has a small fan base anyway the real deal is to spread the word about BOB Repair. About the magazine that's great may i know if the interview is related to BOB repair itself or it's an interview about blockchain and bob repair is just the side talk?
Let me correct you sir! Bob's repair not Bob repair because it's quite annoying.
Anyway, I am not fan of watching television but I always look in online videos to see the updates in the ICO that I support.
It is good also that a lot of investors are always keep an eye in the current event of Bob's repair. Well, I congratulate you because you picked the good one. I hope that the journey of Bob's repair will continuously until it will become successful!

Sorry my bad I was on my phone that's why it's hard for me to put " ' "'. Anyway I mean by doing ads on television it's the best way to catch interest of older people since if they saw it on TV they will believe on it somehow they're programmed to be like that. Thank you also congratulation for being in the right time for Bob's repair.
Whether it's news or tv ads. Cryptos will be regulated soon and mass adoption is happening. Bob's repair Project is a completely outstanding on how they market their product. As you said the media is powerful and our older people will be curious on how they will absorb the current era of technology.
Correct, as long as bob's repair will be popular even the teenager know it and especially the older people on earth who always need the said project and through the help of social media and television where most older always watch it, it can help a lot to this project.

To add to that, the team also is trying to distribute it to the mass, instead of just having a few investors with huge amount of it.
chess888

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

Every day more and more interest is shown to the project. I think with such a pace will be able to collect Hard Cap on the first day.
Ya. Bob’s doesnt make much noise but making really a big move. Because of Bob’s vision it is impossible to think that their ICO will just turn out to be one of many garbages ICOs. They have a very reasonable and noble visions to achieve.
They do not even need to make a lot of noise, they are already quite famous, their ads work well

One reason why Bob Repair's is famous, They league of community has a bunch and John Mcafee is helping the 2 bro's on their project as well.
Behind that, bob repair is also popular of the entire world because of the good quality that they have and they got the trust of people in therms of repairing some mess. Through this project we can make this to succeed.

The project/product in itself is very good, and they are proving themselves by trying to achieve their vision.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

Every day more and more interest is shown to the project. I think with such a pace will be able to collect Hard Cap on the first day.
Ya. Bob’s doesnt make much noise but making really a big move. Because of Bob’s vision it is impossible to think that their ICO will just turn out to be one of many garbages ICOs. They have a very reasonable and noble visions to achieve.
They do not even need to make a lot of noise, they are already quite famous, their ads work well

One reason why Bob Repair's is famous, They league of community has a bunch and John Mcafee is helping the 2 bro's on their project as well.
Behind that, bob repair is also popular of the entire world because of the good quality that they have and they got the trust of people in therms of repairing some mess. Through this project we can make this to succeed.

The project/product in itself is very good, and they are proving themselves by trying to achieve their vision.

Their Plan on the wp about raising awareness worked and is now coming to fruition.
chess888

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Since home repair is the most in demand profession world-wide, may it be roofing, electrician, plumer or what, the Prandecki brothers has just made the right choice in upgrading their company into a more advanced system. According to surveys, these area of professions get a more income annually compared to any other professions in the market.

I'm not sure about being the most but the profession is and will always be needed since having shelter is a basic need.
MaoloSam

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

which phase of roadmap you are now?
jlaw007

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

Hello everyone, I think that the project is quite perspective because it solves many problems that early projects could not solve! The project has a good future!

I don't know what you're thinking this project is different from almost all of the project before. I don't think it solves many problem. BUt it solved real life problem if this will materialize.
I have not yet met projects with such an idea and therefore I think that he does not have many competitors. And from this we can conclude that Bobs will come to success

Yes, even me I don't know any project that like this. So we can call BOB is the first to do this. If this BOB project delivers a result this will be a good platform that will be soon to be knowned throughout the world. Hoping that BOB will finish the line.

It is quite encouraging to see the effort the Bobrepair team has put in marketing the project. Frederick and his brother alongside other team members have almost gone round the globe marketing the project, something very few ICOs do these days

Definitely making this project famous and achieving growth worldwide. I wish all icos have a vision like them, to finish what they started and to actually want to help make a change in the world through their project.
chess888

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Hello everyone, I think that the project is quite perspective because it solves many problems that early projects could not solve! The project has a good future!

I don't know what you're thinking this project is different from almost all of the project before. I don't think it solves many problem. BUt it solved real life problem if this will materialize.
I have not yet met projects with such an idea and therefore I think that he does not have many competitors. And from this we can conclude that Bobs will come to success
Their old platform was a success so it would be easy for them to adapt into decentralized nature. Also, they had a good marketing plan which will highly benefit those who hold their tokens.

Their strategy in growing the company is well developed. Their activities with regards to raising awareness of the project also helped vastly.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

Where I can read Bounty program? Do you have it?
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

Yes, even me I don't know any project that like this. So we can call BOB is the first to do this. If this BOB project delivers a result this will be a good platform that will be soon to be knowned throughout the world. Hoping that BOB will finish the line.

It is quite encouraging to see the effort the Bobrepair team has put in marketing the project. Frederick and his brother alongside other team members have almost gone round the globe marketing the project, something very few ICOs do these days

Definitely making this project famous and achieving growth worldwide. I wish all icos have a vision like them, to finish what they started and to actually want to help make a change in the world through their project.

As long as BOB's repair team delivers the said product. Visions on other ICO's are great vision but making it to reality is the real deal here. I heard that BOB's repair team are doing well on the platform. I believed in them because this vision is sensible. Meaning it's doable unlike other ICO promise which are not materializable as of the moment.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

Where I can read Bounty program? Do you have it?

Hello bro, you can see the bounty thread on the link below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561645.0

I hope you can go onboard. Best wishes to you.
naunafis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

https://prnt.sc/ip8ibe
hello manager, why until now my stake also has not given? I've done my job according to the rules, 10 posts every week. from week 8 to 11, no stake at all. is it not updated yet? thanks. please inform us immediately.

35.000.000 Tokens in public sale  ⚪  [ CINDX ] - REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO  ⚪  [JOIN Pre-Sale]
WebsiteANNTelegramTwitterWPRedditMediumLinkedinYouTubeFacebook
Zyntax12

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:52:57 PM

looking forward about this project and seems good to me, is there still an opportunity to follow ICO? when the main sale will begin. thanks before

miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

Why do you delay the sale of tokens in April? You need to speed up the pace of the project, so that presale participants feel your project is growing.

Please look in the previous posts we explain why we delayed it. Our Main sale will be April 4th.
It's ok because delaying the main sale is for the sake of the project. More time to prepare for this project.

miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

Since home repair is the most in demand profession world-wide, may it be roofing, electrician, plumer or what, the Prandecki brothers has just made the right choice in upgrading their company into a more advanced system. According to surveys, these area of professions get a more income annually compared to any other professions in the market.

I'm not sure about being the most but the profession is and will always be needed since having shelter is a basic need.
Well, bob's repair is the best in terms of repairing the mess a good quality may occur after repairing and of course the feedback was great.

jlaw007

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
chess888

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

The Bob Application will not support any type of advertising by contractors.

This proves that the company is not just about income, but more into their product, and the problems that their product are gonna be able to solve. This would also make the contractors actually do their work skillfully, since they would want more presence. Question is are the contractors schedule readily available? what if there is an highly in demand contractor whose schedule is full, will the consumer just look into the next contractor? If this becomes an extremely huge success, will it provide advertising(since it specified only contractors are not allowed)?Ads are still a huge revenue source.
jlaw007

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

Their old platform was a success so it would be easy for them to adapt into decentralized nature. Also, they had a good marketing plan which will highly benefit those who hold their tokens.
If their old model brought success, then it's safe to say that the new product will be just as successful Smiley

Actually, they continuously seek improvement:
...that while the STWP provided a lower-cost and more efficient alternative to the competition, its costs and efficiency were still not optimized. In searching for a better way, the brothers encountered blockchain technology.
The company was good, but they saw that they can make it better, that's what makes this project more feasible because they already proved that their system is much preferable.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

What is the latest updates on BOBs tokens airdrop for bitcointalk members? is it announce in their telegram channel?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: