Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

I hope this project will be successful in selling ICO later and reach hard cap.
see so big the function of bobs for society. hope can be realized well.

I believe bobsrepair would hit hardcap,  pre-sale was sold out. Although, I still think the entire duration from pre-sale to main ICO is too long,  investors might loose touch and probably get bored over time. In a project of this kind,  I think it's best to strike while the iron is still hot.
Why when will be the main sale? If they hit their target in the pre-sale i dont see any reason why should the main sale be delayed. Anyway, it is not for us to decide since we dont know the reason why.
yes you are right why they make the time span too long until now I keep thinking about it.
are they not afraid there will be another competitor the same as them.
hopefully with a long span of time they are able to attract investors and reach hardcap before the time of ICO is complete.

I don't think anyone else would want to try and compete with them. They are already set up, ready to go live, they're just doing some finishing touches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

What is the latest updates on BOBs tokens airdrop for bitcointalk members? is it announce in their telegram channel?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2549072.0

It's finished already.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

The reason why we are doing our main sale on April 4th is that we wanted to publish our MVP: App, SMS API, and Decentralized Marketplace. We will be announcing a massive partnership (Their dev team is helping us and giving us early access to a certain product). Also, will be doing a 1 million dollar airdrop mid march with a referral program for the main sale. Our goal is to make sure we offer the best possible product prior to launching on April 4th.

Hello dev i hope you'll reconsider your supporters and ico investors to be also included in the airdrop. Even the tiniest amount it would be okay for me. And also, it would be good if the airdrop will happen directly in exchange. Like what TRON did.

The airdrop will be open to everyone! We will be announcing all the details Monday and most likely start on March 14th. We are super excited. Our CEO will be heading to Hong Kong to be on the Radio Show Bloomberg Asia Worldwide and also do an interview with Bloomberg Magazine. There are going to be a lot of exciting announcements prior to the beginning of the main sale.
I'll wait for it i think it will be a best for bobs repair growing  community and to be rewarded. I like also the Ico sale in april after this bitcoins too much bear trend and when the money is all flowing with bitcoins and altcoin is such a good timing.
I have only a question to clarify the token sale has been adjusted or it was exactly planned by april because i wrote down the ico in 2nd week of march maybe i have mistaken.

As the CEO of Bob's Repair, I felt we were not ready to deliver the best possible product and presence to the community. When my brother and I attended the Satoshi Roundtable we got to speak to a lot of successful founder/devs and pick their brains about their ICOs. (Fluffy Ponny- Monero, Anthony Dip Iorio - Etherium, Michael Terpin, Jeffrey Tucker, Andrew Filipowski, etc) I personally felt we were not ready to do our main sale mid March.

This is what is going on for the next three weeks prior to the main sale:

1. Currently in Seoul Korea: Finished with d10e conference and met with multiple investors and did two additional presentations.
2. Yesterday a mainstream Korean newspaper interviewed me about bobs repair. The article should be out shortly.
3. Heading to Hong Kong to do an interview with Bloomberg Magazine and be on the Bloomberg Radio Asia Worldwide.
4. In our Las Vegas office, we are doing a financial audit with a third party firm and making sure all token allocation is correct.
5. BuzzFeed will be releasing an article on me. (Until it is published it is not 100%)
6. Reuters will be doing an article on Bob's Repair (Until it is published it is not 100%)
7. Forbes will be doing a piece on us. (Until it is published it is not 100%)
8. Bitfilm.com is working on our commercial should be ready in couple days.
9. March 14th 1 million dollar airdrop with a referral system.
10. March 15th Heading to Puerto Rico for Coin Agenda
11. Our MVPs: Application, Website and SMS API will be released prior to the main sale
12. Announcing a massive partnership that is going to make a huge difference (stay tuned)
13. Hosho.io and Newalchemy.io are doing a security audit on our smart contract. Our team member Pavel Rubin has created over 15 smart contracts for other ICOs so we doubt they will find anything but better be double safe than sorry!
14. We added couple new team members to our organization.
15. March 20th and March 21st. Token2049 Conference in Hong Kong.
16. I have personally turned down a 3mln dollar investment and a 2mln dollar investment because the terms would not be favorable towards all the other people that purchased our tokens. I personally believe we need a high amount of people to have our token so that there is utility to it. One person having 10 mln BOB tokens is terrible for the community.

I am working around the clock with the team to make sure we provide the best possible product before the start of the main sale on April 4th. My brother has phenomena (due to over working himself) and unfortunately, I also got sick. The team and I are working the clock. Yesterday in Seoul I was in Wework for 18 hours and today I have been here 8 hours and will be here for another 5.

Anyways does anyone have any ideas of how we can announce our airdrop? I was thinking on doing something crazy like the time I jumped out of an airplane. hmm I am open to all suggestions!

It's nice to see how does the developers are working hard just to make the project successful! I am glad to look at an ICO with have a better future. Well, it is not easy to have a responsibility like this because you will need an extra effort just to assure that the things are going on. Fortunately, Bob's repair has a good team and have an experience on how to handle such event like this.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

Why do you delay the sale of tokens in April? You need to speed up the pace of the project, so that presale participants feel your project is growing.

Please look in the previous posts we explain why we delayed it. Our Main sale will be April 4th.
It's ok because delaying the main sale is for the sake of the project. More time to prepare for this project.

Yeah it's okay to be delayed on the main sale of the token, than delaying the project or the release of the platform. Since the main sale is delayed my speculation is that, the roadmap of Bob's repair will be delayed too. Am I right?
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

The reason why we are doing our main sale on April 4th is that we wanted to publish our MVP: App, SMS API, and Decentralized Marketplace. We will be announcing a massive partnership (Their dev team is helping us and giving us early access to a certain product). Also, will be doing a 1 million dollar airdrop mid march with a referral program for the main sale. Our goal is to make sure we offer the best possible product prior to launching on April 4th.

Hello dev i hope you'll reconsider your supporters and ico investors to be also included in the airdrop. Even the tiniest amount it would be okay for me. And also, it would be good if the airdrop will happen directly in exchange. Like what TRON did.

The airdrop will be open to everyone! We will be announcing all the details Monday and most likely start on March 14th. We are super excited. Our CEO will be heading to Hong Kong to be on the Radio Show Bloomberg Asia Worldwide and also do an interview with Bloomberg Magazine. There are going to be a lot of exciting announcements prior to the beginning of the main sale.
I'll wait for it i think it will be a best for bobs repair growing  community and to be rewarded. I like also the Ico sale in april after this bitcoins too much bear trend and when the money is all flowing with bitcoins and altcoin is such a good timing.
I have only a question to clarify the token sale has been adjusted or it was exactly planned by april because i wrote down the ico in 2nd week of march maybe i have mistaken.

As the CEO of Bob's Repair, I felt we were not ready to deliver the best possible product and presence to the community. When my brother and I attended the Satoshi Roundtable we got to speak to a lot of successful founder/devs and pick their brains about their ICOs. (Fluffy Ponny- Monero, Anthony Dip Iorio - Etherium, Michael Terpin, Jeffrey Tucker, Andrew Filipowski, etc) I personally felt we were not ready to do our main sale mid March.

This is what is going on for the next three weeks prior to the main sale:

1. Currently in Seoul Korea: Finished with d10e conference and met with multiple investors and did two additional presentations.
2. Yesterday a mainstream Korean newspaper interviewed me about bobs repair. The article should be out shortly.
3. Heading to Hong Kong to do an interview with Bloomberg Magazine and be on the Bloomberg Radio Asia Worldwide.
4. In our Las Vegas office, we are doing a financial audit with a third party firm and making sure all token allocation is correct.
5. BuzzFeed will be releasing an article on me. (Until it is published it is not 100%)
6. Reuters will be doing an article on Bob's Repair (Until it is published it is not 100%)
7. Forbes will be doing a piece on us. (Until it is published it is not 100%)
8. Bitfilm.com is working on our commercial should be ready in couple days.
9. March 14th 1 million dollar airdrop with a referral system.
10. March 15th Heading to Puerto Rico for Coin Agenda
11. Our MVPs: Application, Website and SMS API will be released prior to the main sale
12. Announcing a massive partnership that is going to make a huge difference (stay tuned)
13. Hosho.io and Newalchemy.io are doing a security audit on our smart contract. Our team member Pavel Rubin has created over 15 smart contracts for other ICOs so we doubt they will find anything but better be double safe than sorry!
14. We added couple new team members to our organization.
15. March 20th and March 21st. Token2049 Conference in Hong Kong.
16. I have personally turned down a 3mln dollar investment and a 2mln dollar investment because the terms would not be favorable towards all the other people that purchased our tokens. I personally believe we need a high amount of people to have our token so that there is utility to it. One person having 10 mln BOB tokens is terrible for the community.

I am working around the clock with the team to make sure we provide the best possible product before the start of the main sale on April 4th. My brother has phenomena (due to over working himself) and unfortunately, I also got sick. The team and I are working the clock. Yesterday in Seoul I was in Wework for 18 hours and today I have been here 8 hours and will be here for another 5.

Anyways does anyone have any ideas of how we can announce our airdrop? I was thinking on doing something crazy like the time I jumped out of an airplane. hmm I am open to all suggestions!

It's nice to see how does the developers are working hard just to make the project successful! I am glad to look at an ICO with have a better future. Well, it is not easy to have a responsibility like this because you will need an extra effort just to assure that the things are going on. Fortunately, Bob's repair has a good team and have an experience on how to handle such event like this.

I admired the CEO of Bob's repair on admitting that they're not yet ready for the main sale. It takes guts to share it into the public. This is the leader that we really need. Thank you for accepting the fact that in your hands. Some people can't take their pride down. Anyway thank you for also updating us on what will going to happen on Bob's repair for the next 3 weeks.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

which phase of roadmap you are now?
I did not see a roadmap in the whitepaper of Bob's repair. But as what I saw in the updates on their telegram, Bob's repair already ended the Pre-ICO stage wherein their ICO was sold out. I think that they will open the ICO stage soon and April will be the end of their token sale.

gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

PRE-SALE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED - MAIN SALE APR 4TH
22DAYS 3HOURS 11MINUTES 20SECONDS
feel lost waiting time Smiley
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

which phase of roadmap you are now?
I did not see a roadmap in the whitepaper of Bob's repair. But as what I saw in the updates on their telegram, Bob's repair already ended the Pre-ICO stage wherein their ICO was sold out. I think that they will open the ICO stage soon and April will be the end of their token sale.
They have reached their soft cap and announced that their public offering will be on April 4,
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

Yes,  he was explaining how Bobsrepair is going to leverage  the Steem blockchain fight fraud and create transparency in pricing between contractors and customers.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

PRE-SALE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED - MAIN SALE APR 4TH
22DAYS 3HOURS 11MINUTES 20SECONDS
feel lost waiting time Smiley

April might seem like quite some time or a long time for some people for this ICO to kick off. Maybe the entire team is taking this time to have some break and recoup before setting out again in the crowdfunding event.
khroma

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.             
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:39:01 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 07:40:13 AM by Vorteqs

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

Scholles

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

I was initially disturbed about a couple of things regarding this project, but having discovered that Bob’s Repair engaged an global technology law firm, Investus Law, to represent it with respect to its regulation crowdfunding. It was quite reassuring for me.             

They take very meticulous steps to ensure that all sections of the project is safe and secure.  Just today I read that it's smart contract will be audited by New Alchemy which very few ICOs do in recent times.
Scholles

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their       home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

With the escrow service in place in the system, it manages the flow of money between customers and workers, but there is no mention of which escrow service would be used??
khroma

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

Apart from eliminating review fraud by ensuring that reviews are real and tied to actual transactions and cutting down costs, what other objective  does it set out to achieve.
Scholles

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

Apart from eliminating review fraud by ensuring that reviews are real and tied to actual transactions and cutting down costs, what other objective  does it set out to achieve.

Bobsrepair will also create avenue allowing people to find a contractor based on how much he or she previously charged for a similar repair job.
Vorteqs

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:47:50 PM

Bobsrepair will also create avenue allowing people to find a contractor based on how much he or she previously charged for a similar repair job.

In addition to this,  this platform will generate revenue and provide further benefits to contractors and
consumers, Bob’s Repair will provide targeted loans, insurance products, and decentralized financial products and services for both contractors and consumers.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

I also waiting for the video in television but unfortunately, I did not see any news regarding the interview of CEO Frederick. Anyways, like what you said, I admire Bob's repair because their developers and even CEO have an enthusiasm and initiative to the project! As far as I know, being active of the CEO and developers are one of the reason that measures the success of an ICO. Well, I have no doubt why does Bob's repair PRE-ICO was sold out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: