Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

How can you guarantee that there are no people were abusing the loan system to get loans without having any car titles?
I think they are going to integrate with local banks or loaner that are already well known in a certain country. Having partners around the world will help ShiftCash deal in different diversities.
Yes, this is a very important issue that requires a direct response from the developers. Trust between people is wonderful. But any trust must be backed up by something.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.

if everything is gonna be online then I doubt they can handle all fake data clearly. Nowadays the fake one is more original then the original one. But if they have a local office everywhere where they offer these loans and the borrower should have meet the shiftcash ambassador in local office, this would be more safer for both sides.

A local ambassador will make it more convenient for ShiftCash to reach everyone who wants to borrow money. They will be able to handle legal documents needed for every country so I think even places where cryptocurrency is restricted/regulated can be reached by this project.
Good suggestion, instead of basics to confirmation and we can avoid the scammer. If have application for recognization is better, IMO, we can working as partner of some company provide this service?

That just increases the centralisation of this project and at that point you might aswell you know go to a bank and take a proper loan in fiat instead
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

The Borrower installs the SHIFT.cash application on a smartphone and goes through the usual registration procedure for online banks: entering personal data and scanning the passport.
And ShiftCash will have a clear check list on all the documents you are uploading including the details verification and if any issues are found with fake data ShiftCash will immediately reject such requests.

if everything is gonna be online then I doubt they can handle all fake data clearly. Nowadays the fake one is more original then the original one. But if they have a local office everywhere where they offer these loans and the borrower should have meet the shiftcash ambassador in local office, this would be more safer for both sides.

A local ambassador will make it more convenient for ShiftCash to reach everyone who wants to borrow money. They will be able to handle legal documents needed for every country so I think even places where cryptocurrency is restricted/regulated can be reached by this project.
Good suggestion, instead of basics to confirmation and we can avoid the scammer. If have application for recognization is better, IMO, we can working as partner of some company provide this service?
The offer is certainly good, but if local laws prohibit this activity? I think the platform can not work everywhere.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

That just increases the centralisation of this project and at that point you might aswell you know go to a bank and take a proper loan in fiat instead

why centralisation? The Ambassadors are just going to check and verify the documents (they should be also experienced one like insurance agents...)  I do not think this will gonna centralised this project...
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

why centralisation? The Ambassadors are just going to check and verify the documents (they should be also experienced one like insurance agents...)  I do not think this will gonna centralised this project...
Something I'm completely confused, but who knows how to check the documents developer? I think you need to ask about this team and not invent it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Shiftcash has no geographical barriers so theres no problem in submitting application even if you are a borrower from asia and your loaner will be in Europe.

I am thinking how can they will communicate and I think there different rules to other countries, That could be a problem for them?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

Just like other people here in the community of crypto currency, I am also amazed to the team come up with the great idea and concept that this project have for the whole community. Shift.Cash really deserves a large amount of supporters. This is a great progress for its continuous developments.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

Shiftcash has no geographical barriers so theres no problem in submitting application even if you are a borrower from asia and your loaner will be in Europe.

So not exactly as wonderful as you say. I advise you to rewind a few pages here and you will definitely see that it will not work in every country. The reality is other than theory.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Shift cash is working from 2015 to give loan for car naming..For now it is doing so well...to enter into America & some part of Europe..& its goal will fulfill in 2020..
SHIFTCASH (OP)

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

Is that possible? Then how would they manage to delivery the traded csar to the other side of the country? Then it would by another bill to charge a shipping fee right? I think its very hard.

There will be field offices in all areas of operation. they will coordinate with the head office in Austria.

RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

Hello! Will it be in all countries? What if I live in Russia? I think you know that all countries are different so the markets are different too) How will you solve this problem?

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

SHIFT.cash is a secured loan platform for issuing quick loans secured by car titles with the help of the mechanism of tokenization of collateral.
I agree, which I believe this project is in line to our new technology by using a car to have an instant cash which can be use during emergency purposes. Also, I admire their great features by having a security and confidentially of payments system by giving your own credentials as a guarantor for your car.

Yeah right, but I hope their local office will have branches in different countries so that shiftcash will be able to use worldwide. For now, I am looking forward for the success of ico sales.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Hello! Will it be in all countries? What if I live in Russia? I think you know that all countries are different so the markets are different too) How will you solve this problem?
Problems should not arise, I believe designers seriously think exactly that this technology be used in all large countries and even by some companies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

Yeah I have the same question. The markets are different the demands are different. Some countries have different rules about cars. Some have left hand drive some have right hand drive. It'll be great if you guys have solution to this.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

Is that possible? Then how would they manage to delivery the traded csar to the other side of the country? Then it would by another bill to charge a shipping fee right? I think its very hard.

There will be field offices in all areas of operation. they will coordinate with the head office in Austria.

So, to think this is really a big projects and needs partnerships with other countries which holds the car. This project is still needs a lot of works in terms of their legal tender in other countries.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

the way this software is I really doubt in all countries but surely they will increase and expand to other regions with time

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

Shift cash is working from 2015 to give loan for car naming..For now it is doing so well...to enter into America & some part of Europe..& its goal will fulfill in 2020..
Hope there will be no problems with their project as what you are saying that it is doing better. The team already been working since 2015 and I can say that they must be expert about loan and we expect much cheaper interest compared to a traditional way of car loan.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

Yeah I have the same question. The markets are different the demands are different. Some countries have different rules about cars. Some have left hand drive some have right hand drive. It'll be great if you guys have solution to this.
You are right, I did not even think about it. After all, the market of a car is very different, and the buyers are also different. I think this is the solution.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

I think it was posted in previous thread that there are some country that they will opening their offline offices. Lets wait for the dev to answer your concern. I think they are busy with the ico sale.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

Yeah thats definitely a nice feature to have, which will save a lot of time. The team has great ideas for a better future and are working hard to achieve their goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: