Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829872 times)
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:50:14 AM

i got paid my unexchanged balance from 2 weeks ago today, good thing i kept mining with another pool on that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forcefedvr6

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:08:05 AM

My "final" balance paid out yesterday,  my immature and un-exchanged has been moving up and down since the 23rd. (I'm not mining with MC currently)   I know that h20 had some sort of issue with coins in limbo due to a bug a couple months ago.  The last time that I left MC for a while,  it took a number of weeks for those to clear and get paid out and for me to have a total balance of zero.
CraftyMiner

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:26:47 AM

I decided to try load balancing around 20 megahashes equally between middlecoin, clevermining, and wafflepool about ten days ago.  It's hard to compare them fairly since middlecoin pays out late at night, wafflepool pays out early in the morning, and clevermining sends little payments all day long.  If I look at what has been paid to my wallet as of right now, Middlecoin is still paying better for me.  If I completely drop Middlecoin's earnings for the first day to account for Middlecoin's previous unexchanged, as of right now, Middlecoin is still number one for me even though Wafflepool has paid out this morning and Middlecoin will be sending more tonight.  If I look only at what has been sent to my wallet as of right now, and go back seven days, then Clevermining is in the lead, followed by Wafflepool, and Middlecoin.

All three pools are very close on earnings for me.  Just looking at payments for the last seven days, when Middlecoin pays out tonight it will go back to being number one for me.  Clevermining will send some little payments and jump around in my stats, and when Wafflepool pays out tomorrow morning it will probably go back to the top.  Without playing with the numbers or increasing my sample size I can't really say for sure that any one pool is an order of magnitude better than the others.  heh..

Chad
Thanks, man. This is useful.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:49:38 AM

Somebody's exaggerating their payoffs.  I look at the above from Waffle's own page and I see an average payout of ~0.010BTC/Mh

Clevermining's stated payout was 0.00899 with a 30 day average of 0.0119.  

Now aside from a couple of days mining the wrong fork, this is no better than what I have been getting at MC from the first day, and lower than most days.

My payout over the last two days averaged 0.0113.  In addition, I show over 0.02 unexchanged--after payout.

Now I keep seeing the outlandish claims about how marvelous CleverWaffleHouse is, but I have been watching for the entire time, and the averages from all three are pretty much the same.

Oh yeah, and as for PoolPicker, it's crap.  None of the daily payouts it lists for MC coincide with any of my payouts.  Some of the days it plots as low were the some best days I have had and some of the highs it reports were low or moderate days.

MC ain't perfect, and h2o ain't God, but that doesn't change the fact that the pool's returns remain absolutely competitive and often superior to it's competitors.

You cand defend h20 if ya want but numbers dont lie most left MC due to the many issues said many pages ago... waffle has 18ghs already most people went there Because they offer something MC couldnt , personally i wouldnt mind coming back except i been sitting on a balance of 0.01 for over 2 weeks and h20 wont freaking process the un exchanged... meanwhile on clever i get paid the minute the balance hits 0.01 i just like transparency and open comunication, as far as profits they are better at least for me than what middlecoin ever offered.
LOL!!!  You guys are hilarious.  

I wasn't "defend[ing] h2o," I was merely stating my own personal observations.  The numbers don't lie.  I have been closely following the entire discussion, because "my momma didn't raise no fool" and if there's a better paying pool out there, I'll hit it . . . sadly, there isn't.  Not in any real sense . . . not when the variations tend to be +/- 0.0005BTC.  Unless you're mining on a large scale, that's just noise.

Your smoking crack .... another .3 btc payout day if I was back here with my 65m farm.... I dont know what fucking numbers you are gtting but obviously denial has affected your vision

Clever i have never gotten below 0.5 and avergae .6 most days ...its DOUBLE this assholes site !!!

Also clevers last 30 days payouts are not .0899 but ~0.01  ..why are you lying Huh

I dont give a flying fuck but you are delusional if you think for the last 2 weeks plus MC has been nothing more than ripping everybody off

Look at it from his POV ...bad day guys sorry ...or mined wrong fork ...Just payed himself 50k for each of these days

Toooo easy ...  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
falsealarm_bf

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:46:32 AM

Somebody's exaggerating their payoffs.  I look at the above from Waffle's own page and I see an average payout of ~0.010BTC/Mh

Now aside from a couple of days mining the wrong fork, this is no better than what I have been getting at MC from the first day, and lower than most days.

My payout over the last two days averaged 0.0113.  In addition, I show over 0.02 unexchanged--after payout.

Now I keep seeing the outlandish claims about how marvelous CleverWaffleHouse is, but I have been watching for the entire time, and the averages from all three are pretty much the same.

Oh yeah, and as for PoolPicker, it's crap.  None of the daily payouts it lists for MC coincide with any of my payouts.  Some of the days it plots as low were the some best days I have had and some of the highs it reports were low or moderate days.

MC ain't perfect, and h2o ain't God, but that doesn't change the fact that the pool's returns remain absolutely competitive and often superior to it's competitors.

You cand defend h20 if ya want but numbers dont lie most left MC due to the many issues said many pages ago... waffle has 18ghs already most people went there Because they offer something MC couldnt , personally i wouldnt mind coming back except i been sitting on a balance of 0.01 for over 2 weeks and h20 wont freaking process the un exchanged... meanwhile on clever i get paid the minute the balance hits 0.01 i just like transparency and open comunication, as far as profits they are better at least for me than what middlecoin ever offered.

I wasn't "defend[ing] h2o," I was merely stating my own personal observations.  The numbers don't lie.  I have been closely following the entire discussion, because "my momma didn't raise no fool" and if there's a better paying pool out there, I'll hit it . . . sadly, there isn't.  Not in any real sense . . . not when the variations tend to be +/- 0.0005BTC.  Unless you're mining on a large scale, that's just noise.

Your smoking crack .... another .3 btc payout day if I was back here with my 65m farm.... I dont know what fucking numbers you are gtting but obviously denial has affected your vision

Clever i have never gotten below 0.5 and avergae .6 most days ...its DOUBLE this assholes site !!!

Also clevers last 30 days payouts are not .0899 but ~0.01  ..why are you lying Huh

I dont give a flying fuck but you are delusional if you think for the last 2 weeks plus MC has been nothing more than ripping everybody off

Look at it from his POV ...bad day guys sorry ...or mined wrong fork ...Just payed himself 50k for each of these days

Toooo easy ...  Cool

Very likely scenario and one that I am not doubting so much after the recent downtrend. I think it's an easy decision for any dishonest pool operator to choose between 3% on 20+MH/s as opposed to greater than %30 on ~12MH/s. Calculate which one comes out to be a better chunk of change.
drexel232

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:14:33 AM

Toooo easy ...  Cool

There is no profitability left at MC these days no matter how you want to skew the numbers. Fanboy's fan on - who cares  Roll Eyes.
MC takes a 50% hit in hash, but, yeah, sure, stay at MC - h20 sauce and what-not. Waffle is now closing in on 20Gh/s. Think the numbers speak for themselves.
falsealarm_bf

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:28:53 AM

Anyone mining anything outside of a autoswitching pool? A new alt coin worth mining?

I just mined the crap out of MIM for quite a few days but now it has dropped to 1 satoshi and it isn't as worth it anymore. I'm just now switching back to multipools and splitting between middlecoin and clevermining

Someone kindly mentioned Maxcoin about a week ago which kept us afloat for a while however that seems to have crapped out now too. Nothing exciting happening with the alternate coins to bring back the early days of DOGE.
coin123123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:18:07 AM

http://poolpicker.eu/text.php

Middlecoin 0.00573754   
CleverMining 0.010628   
WafflePool   0.00940643   
HashCows 0.015

everybody here could be paid 3 times more than middlecoin by using other pools,
anyone can explain why waste mining power to the least profitable pool?
webbson

Activity: 73

IT Consultant

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 09:01:25 AM

Cool. I like your site so I'm glade you're working to keep it accurate.

You're right that total hashrate needs to include rejects. Do the numbers for the other sites include that?

<<and guess who mined on clever yesterday when it would have been better to stay here... Of course I got a payout from MC too even with zero hash, so it wasn't all bad>>

I don't know about the other sites, but I guess that they use total hashrate for the pool, otherwise they're leaving false statistics to possible users.

I've been mining on clever for like 11 days now. I seems like the cows are on a streak now though.

Middlecoin 0.00573754   
CleverMining 0.010628   
WafflePool   0.00940643   
HashCows 0.015

The thing with middlecoin is that it has high payouts that crush the competition, then there a lot of lows to. Recently not even the average has been in middlecoins favor though.

Hard to choose pool? PoolPicker
BTC: 1W3BBSNm3KMtvtMoARiYGjzEoRHB66P
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:56:23 PM

Toooo easy ...  Cool

Wow!  Why so hostile?  You really are a piece of . . . work.  First, go to school and learn to read.  Then go back and read what I posted, Einstein.

Everything I stated was absolute fact.  Data taken directly from the websites, including the 0.00899 was for that day and the 30 day average of 0.0119.

But then, you didn't bother to read, because you're so immature and shallow.
coinGeek

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:46:24 PM

Middlecoin 0.00573754   
CleverMining 0.010628   
WafflePool   0.00940643   
HashCows 0.015

Except the top pool in your list, HashCows, has been the worst pool on average the for the last month. It's good to see them doing better but they wouldn't have been a very good choice most days -- even worse than MC.

Every pool in that list has been on top one day in the last five days. You never know which one it will be. That's your answer.

Software Developer and Coin Geek
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:56:56 PM

Middlecoin 0.00573754   
CleverMining 0.010628   
WafflePool   0.00940643   
HashCows 0.015

Except the top pool in your list, HashCows, has been the worst pool on average the for the last month. It's good to see them doing better but they wouldn't have been a very good choice most days -- even worse than MC.

Every pool in that list has been on top one day in the last five days. You never know which one it will be. That's your answer.
incorrect.  from poolpicker.eu:

middlecoin hasn't actually been on top for the past 5 days; middlecoin actually is the lowest-per-mh for 1day, 3day, 7day, and 14day averages.

poolpicker also indicates for 1day and 3day averages hashcows is currently better, and clevermining has the highest 7day, 14day, and 21day averages.

while the scatterplot line chart shows peaks for middlecoin, the daily averages tell a different story because it corrects for the large 'unexchanged' dumps middlecoin likes to do every few days.

while we don't know which pool is going to do better on any given day, if someone doesn't want to micromanage pool selection the broad trend is middlecoin doesn't pay out like it used to.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:03:58 PM

How is Hashcows magically going up now?
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:08:12 PM

middlecoin hasn't actually been on top for the past 5 days; middlecoin actually is the lowest-per-mh for 1day, 3day, 7day, and 14day averages.

poolpicker also indicates for 1day and 3day averages hashcows is currently better, and clevermining has the highest 7day, 14day, and 21day averages.

while the scatterplot line chart shows peaks for middlecoin, the daily averages tell a different story because it corrects for the large 'unexchanged' dumps middlecoin likes to do every few days.

while we don't know which pool is going to do better on any given day, if someone doesn't want to micromanage pool selection the broad trend is middlecoin doesn't pay out like it used to.  
Apparently I'm mining on clever with more than 5Gh.

Average payout for the last 24h is 0.0055 BTC/Mh across several rigs. Meanwhile middlecoin pays 0.0085 BTC/Mh for the top miners in the list.

I call bullshit on poolpicker, they show more than clevermining itself reported yesterday. You can't provide real data without actually mining in all pools at once!
forcefedvr6

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:56:53 PM

You can't provide real data without actually mining in all pools at once!

And even then,  you must "load-balance" with equally distributed "quota".  Simply load balancing will not equally distribute hash rate at all times like it will when using the "quota" function. 
coinGeek

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:15:07 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 07:49:31 PM by coinGeek

what do you see for 2014-02-26?

EDIT: You make a good point in the rest of your post though...

Software Developer and Coin Geek
Shaban

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:23:03 PM

Anyone willing to take a lower profit for a few days to help a new litecoin pool come up? Any help would be appreciated... coinpools.futuresouth.us - there is a block reward! And whoever gets the first block gets a .1BTC Bonus
dyce

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:40:16 PM

haha poolpicker.eu should start a multimultipool
connects to the most profitable multipool  Tongue
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:39:16 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 04:42:08 AM by kalus

what do you see for 2014-02-26?
you're right:  on 02/26 middlecoin did outperform.  However, i believe that had less to do with the mining/trading and more to do with the large sell-off of unexchanged on 02/25, which boosted the effective btc/mhash.  but that still means middlecoin did do better.

from middlecoin.info:  blue lines are 'unexchanged', and at the end of 02/25 there was a dip in unexchanged.

thanks for bringing up the the day-specific data which are concerning for middlecoin performance:  the mining payoff for feb4-14 is completely different from feb15-27.  it's like we're not even mining on the same pool anymore.  

i still think these elevated returns, which i've experienced at middlecoin and hashcows, need to be averaged out because it represents more than one day's worth of work.  the mean data over 1, 3, 5, 7... days provided by poolpicker give a better sense of what mining over an extended period of time is like.  we can work out standard deviation and determine variance from this multi-pool data, and gives us a better understanding of the true nature of these switching pools.

every day i have fewer resources on middlecoin, and profitwise, this pool doesn't seem to be going in the right direction.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Multipulty

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:05:19 AM

where is my money?
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: