Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming wealthy and social responsibility  (Read 4155 times)
trolltalk

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!

I agree you have a good thinking , good heart and have concern in every economy while the rich makes richer and the poors makes poorer. If i have lots of money i want to help others who suffers in poverty. Hope someday bitcoin will change the world and have big contribute in every economies.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

I think you don't have to be wealthy to help humanity and be social responsible. Giving old clothes to the homeless, helping an old person to cross the road, and giving a small amount of money to church is also an act of social responsibility. I hope people who kept on giving are the ones who will get rich.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

If you think altruism and capital gains are an impossible combination, then think again. Believe it or not, you can help your community and make money so it can get rich quickly, too. Socially responsible investments offer opportunities to help the community, the environment and the world around you.
Those two concepts are not polar opposites as many may think, however there are very few people that are able to get a lot of money and that they still have time to be socially responsible persons, you must understand that our times and energies are very limited and only a few people that are extremely rich like Bill Gates or people like him can do both.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general really provide enormous opportunity to a lot of people to earn big in the industry. And giving back to the community is one of the best thing to do. We need to be socially responsible with the new found wealth. I love this opportunity because it is equally available to any person regardless of status.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

I guess this a good thing for people to have these days. But, we must also remember that we can be more than these two qualities, we could start by being humane because it is far more important to be a good person first than be a wealthy one. It's better to live a life which people actually like you for the person you are and not only because you're rich.

Thank goodness I'm alive around people who still have a high human spirit. You are right that being rich and social responsibility is not the most important thing to live social life in the community, when your surroundings (neighbors) actually become/have a human being, they will have an attentive nature for fellow human beings and live in it is the most beautiful thing. even the financial difficulties that you face will definitely be helped by the people around you..
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

We can help others without have to be rich first. Indeed, become wealthy can make us more easier to help others but i think we can start it from now. We are social person and if we are wealthier we can help other

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

While I don't have many posts. I got involved in Bitcoin in 2013 and joined this forum in 2014. While I do not consider myself wealthy from Bitcoin yet. I do have an idea of how I would like to direct some of this new found wealth. I think most of the people who got involved early got involved for the right reasons. IE: To change the world and move humanity out of the control of the bankers. I am concerned that the new people coming may only be in to make money. I hope I am wrong, I really want this technology to be a force of good in the world and deliver economic freedom to the masses and the unbanked. My hope is everyone who was early, has some idea in mind that will help others. Maybe help your family, or a charity that you think isn't wasting money, or building a community swimming pool etc. If you have a lot of money think big and how you can change the world for the better. This is our chance!
becoming rich and successful in society will give you  a responsibility on your everyday doings. but how we can be successful or wealthy ?  i want too. i want to become wealthy buying all those fancy things i want to be a part of successions story. i want to be successful someday thats why i am here.
Here this isn’t the case of being successful for not. It is rather about whether you are paying your part of social responsibility once you reached that moment. May we all become rich through bitcoins and earn so big money in our lives that we would be doing great for social and welfare aspect. Our society and other elements of our society have right over us so we must fulfil that.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.
For me a true wealthy people has a kind heart to make people happy which you can share your blessing coming from crypto currency.
Being wealthy and feeling socially responsible are randomly correlated variables. There are people who are wealthy and responsible in the same time. Such people are the giver in the society. They actually believe in the redistribution of income and redistribute it by participating in different charities and by giving scholarships. Such people leads the society in a good direction that produce good individual both economically and morally strong.

valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

Becoming wealthy is not that easy, those people today who become very because of cryptocurrency will start their own business because the market is volatility and you cannot determine when will the price to increase or decrease and that is the reason that no one is selling their coins immediately today.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

I agree with you..we should also be responsible and accountable to what we have been given...these blessing is not only ours to enjoy much so to share to others in a very descent way, that while it is true that we are experiencing financial breakthrough all the more we aspire to reach other in many ways possible through bitcoin and inspire them as well to dream on and be a part of this changes.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

I think the existing culture will continue to dominate. I really hope this decentralized model will work, the world I want to see. One in which power is distributed more evenly and people have more control over their lives and their future.
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

I do not think we need to be rich to do charity. because not all of our deeds require money. as long as you do it sincerely and sincerely then it does not matter what charity you do.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

I think that I will earn more money and get involved in charity, if I feel good, then why not help people who are just starting their work in bitcoin. We can also help orphanages or people with small incomes, people in large families the same way.

That's true I think we should somehow give bavk the things that we earn in the society,  and we all aware thatbthis forum is separate with Government, in which the help that we can do will be different like donating, non-profit entities for the less fortunate people that was some of the things that ww can do to give back the blessing that we had, we are also responsible for the society where we are living.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Bitcoin has given us the opportunity to change our financial status. Even broke people can make money from bitcoin as long as he has the effort, gadget, and internet connection.
If I will be given by God a chance to be wealthy thru bitcoin, I will help the people who's in need. I will do charities. I will give donations to churches, orphanage, and elderly homes. I believe that's what Gods want, to help who's in need.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

maybe it's our duty as a rich man and give people the right to get a job for them to help their economy.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

As people who earn from our own effort, we have the responsibility to also help other people to step our from the their current financial problems. We are accountable to our fellow people and to the society we belong. Therefore, it is also our responsibility to share with them how we gained this, and that is through bitcoin. We teach them how to fish not give them fish.

queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

Earning some good income is the main goal in Bitcoin. Once you are good and has made enough (wealthy), you should be able to help other people. Either by introducing them to Bitcoin or helping them through education or building shelter homes for the needy in the society. There and many more are what is hoped for after making it in Bitcoin or inlife.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

In terms of getting involved in Bitcoin is the possibility of being wealthy depending on how one how determine you are and on the campaign or project you join with, and it has something to do also with  being socially responsibility.. you think also not on what you get from it but what you give out of it and its not also for your own interest but to others as well.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

In my own opinion, becoming wealthy is not a social responsibility because there are still a lot of people today in the corporate world who are working so hard to earn salary but if they knew about cryptocurrency then they will just switch to trading and get rich instantly within just few months.

Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

For me, it is just right for those who are gaining big to also help those less fortunate. That is social responsibility. Not to the extent of making them parasite or dependent but helping them to earn amd be independently responsible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: