Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10467 times)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

It's better to be late than never, because by being late you will learn a lot or learn it before you get started and it will make you great and smart if it works and strategy .. bitcoin is a great opportunity to invest to make a profit and will turn your life into better than ever .. so late would be better if you study and study it before starting rather than getting started before you learn or learn it..
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

I think so. Everyday in crypto is a chance to fulfill what you really want. It's like late schooling. If you're 50+ age or something and still want to go to universities, why not? Right?
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

It's not about bitcoin going up or down but  about being introduced to crypto in general.
Buying some btc might lead you to buy some alt which soars. It opens up new opportunities for everyone, whether the price rises or not.
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

yes,i think its right better late than no try at all, when i am in the world of dealings cryptocurrency as these i constantly endeavor so i have wisdom very much and very adjuvant till now. with the wisdom i have i can finding out the right time to buy and sell coin to be susceptible to favor.

I first heard it when it was 200, and then 6000 and still do not buy. It's stupid.
I think personally that bitcoin is now easier to buy. Sure, it can grow to 60,000 and we may regret it, but it may also fall to 15000 or less. if it grows to 60,000 that much more, you will get 3 times profit. So altcoin produces 2 times profit in one day. But of course, they are not easy to guess. I am trying to make a profit with altcoin that will allow me to buy back lost time by not investing in btc.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

It doesn't matter if you're late in this cryptocurrency because its not in the peak of the value of the bitcoin. They said that it is late to invest or to use cryptocurrency because the past few years the price of the bitcoin is much higher than these year, but for me, it is not late because it will go up and up until the price is in the peak of getting high.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

I really agree with what you expressed in this forum that late is better than never. because in fact there is no late term in investing, if you believe that the value of bitcoin or other crypto currencies will continue to grow then you are not late

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

Yes better late for to join bitcoin than ever, you can join bitcoin today, tomorrow mighty be too late, bitcoin is life changer, you can become millionaire through bitcoin if you can take the risk.
Current time is the best time for bitcoin investment, although no one know about the price that what is going on next to bitcoin but still people are hopeful that expecting that price of bitcoin will recover very soon, therefore i think that we should not lose the current opportunity and should try get in right now otherwise we will be regretting tomorrow.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

Current time is the best time for bitcoin investment, although no one know about the price that what is going on next to bitcoin but still people are hopeful that expecting that price of bitcoin will recover very soon, therefore i think that we should not lose the current opportunity and should try get in right now otherwise we will be regretting tomorrow.

It's better to risk a little then to miss the second chance to invest. You'll regret later not going with the flow when it was the right time.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

I think that it is never too late to invest in crypto-currencies, because their value can be prompted at any moment
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

Bitcoins are incredible for long haul speculation so I imagine that you can't be late to put resources into bitcoins or some other crypto currency.Bitcoins haven't achieved it's potential yet and will keep on rising insofar as individuals contribute and utilizes them.But on the off chance that you will put resources into bitcoins now, as a sanity check sit tight for a drop or something as while contributing dependably endeavor to purchase low offer high yet the cost stay around 16-17k get them I don't think with the goal that it will go down past that now.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Yes and why not.
I agree with you. And the good thing is you're not really late into the game.
If you see the market trends, this week is considered as a good entry point for keep buying your Bitcoin.
Toward Summer and end of the year you will never find this price anymore.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
dont think your late ok its always early theresnver ending in investing so your not late itsjust that bitcoin rate is too low as of now soo... But it will goin gback to normal in anytime soon lets just wait for further updates

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
oyraaaaa

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
You cannot know the result if you havent tried it yet right? Taking risks is better than thinking what ifs.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

Yes right, you do not need to fear coming late, In the long run, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you need not be afraid. But the risk of correction is still there with the downhill conditions you have to do remain calm with a long wait in the next 2 years you should see the condition of your investment.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

Analysts write that the price of Bitcoin will continue to fall. I personally think that after the summer the price should go up.

groun001

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

I think hold tokens in long time is the best way to this subject so don't be late..
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

I am also late to the party and thus I compensate it with more investment. I think that with time, I will be able to catch up the early investors also in terms of profit.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Analysts write that the price of Bitcoin will continue to fall. I personally think that after the summer the price should go up.

That's not that bad. If you buy in now or somewhere in the next few weeks you'll make a nice buk by the end of the year.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

Do not wait long for your financial changes, it's never too late to have a crypto coin, because crypto can still grow and will become more popular in the future.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

I think to start investing you should consider the price at that time and if the price goes down then it would be better to buy and start investing and better late than never because bitcoin prices will surely go up again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: