Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:11:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are they afraid of bitcoin?  (Read 2635 times)
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Why are u think that they afraid?
Maybe they all have mining farms in their gardens...
They might by afraid due to the fluctuations of bitcoin price. It occurs due to their lack of knowledge and experience.If they gather knowledge on crypto currency, block chain and bitcoin, undoubtedly they will feel safe and confident.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:07:06 PM

In my own point of view, They are afraid of bitcoin because they think that bitcoin cannot stay long.
Indeed, one of the reasons why people are afraid of Bitcoin because they do not have an assurance that Bitcoin will last. They think that Bitcoin is just temporary and not worth to invest.
Cryptorianx

Activity: 411
Merit: 134

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

You know Jp Morgan's Ceo said that btc is big fraud.He was also btc investor when say this.Whoever afraid btc he/she has got some btc for just in case situlation believe me.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

An independent, objective money tear the mask from the economy, so to them such a fear

One reason why people afraid of bitcoin because they don't have any knowledge about it. They are affraid to invest, in their mind it is a scam. Best thing to do is read or ask to someone for them not to afraid to invest or join bitcoin.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:43:55 AM

because it is the fear of losing power! because of this and the bans on everything related to bitcoin and propaganda that is bad!
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

fear....bitcoin potentially marks the beginning of the end of the old world order

whitepaper

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

- There are more and more forms of fraud: revolve around this currency. In terms of currency, Bitcoin is not bad. In the form of mutations, the belief in bitcoin decreases.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

They're afraid to lose their money if they invested in because of their perspective that cryptocurrencies are fraud and a payment for illegal transactions. Which is false.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

People are afraid of the unknown and will assume that the status quo will always be there. Fiat is as dead as newspapers or floppy disks. Technically they still work, but they're big, clunky and unnecessary. Both where replaced by one thing. The internet. Now we have the internet of money, and the banks aren't on board because they can't control it. Much like how the internet can't (fully) be controlled (yeah I know I know, net neutrality)
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

I think the reasons why some people are afraid to buy into something is that they don't clearly understand what it is. I mean people fear the unknown that is human nature and since as a beginner in bitcoin you might feel overwhelmed because there are a lot of information available and it really take some time and patience to fully understand it.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

People are always afraid of something different. That’s why more people are into paper money and gold. Some don’t even want to use credit or debit cards. They want something that they can touch with their hands. Afraid of the unknown. Bitcoin is like wind to these people. Nobody has seen one but are afraid of the two.
zabjerr

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

there are others who are really afraid to join the bitcoin they are not evaluating exactly what bitcoin really is but if they know the beauty of bitcoin they will lose their bitcoin.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

there are others who are really afraid to join the bitcoin they are not evaluating exactly what bitcoin really is but if they know the beauty of bitcoin they will lose their bitcoin.
Afraid? What is the reason? Hmm for me, i think why they are thinking that because they are not know how to earn or how to use it right. They thinking that bitcoin is a fraud or a scam. But that not really true because as ive experienced here, i earned money and bought stuffs that I want.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

People always afraid what they don't understand.Bitcoin is something llike that.People are afraid of bitcoin because they really don't know what bitcoin is.And  some countries are also banning bitcoin now a days. So people are thinking that bitcoin is a scam. I think this is the main reason why they are afraid of bitcoin.
millionairephobia

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

Everyone afraid of any new technology before adopting,actually its fear because lack of knowledge.Deeply research and study able to overcome the fear that how can deal bitcoin properly either going to trade or investing for long term.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

the possibility of fear of not understanding what is bitcoin and often hear bad news about bitcoin, like in my country so much gossip about bitcoin
at the start of the word illegal ,still do not believe that bitcoin can make money
some say better real work than bitcoin maybe that's what makes people afraid

pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

There is no internet value. Internet become valuable when the business is in it like cryptocurrencies, advertisement and any form of business through internet. What give internet value is what is on the internet but not exactly internet. We are now in the new world system of the world and that is crypto world. The evolution of bitcoin or should I say the revolution of bitcoin is in the progress to round the world upside down. That's why some people feel afraid because they know that fiat will be change someday. Then crypto will govern the world by its terms.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

Nice research and insight you got there. I think they are afraid not because of the technological change bitcoin and the whole crypto and even did not oppose to the blockchain technology, what I think is that they are the people who want a secure and accurate computation of income that is based on what they have learn, experience and teach. They might hop in someday but as the whole crypto is still in its tennager stage, those mature people will not listen and follow instantly.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

It has always been the lack of knowledge that is why people are afraid with bitcoin.  Anything that we do not know in life tend to give us a sense of fear.  If people whom i taught abour bitcoin told me about his or her fear then I might be able to help.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Why are u think that they afraid?
Maybe they all have mining farms in their gardens...
Many people are afraid of Bitcoin for a variety of reasons. In my country, many people are passionate about Bitcoins and virtual coins, so they do not care about their health and cause illnesses or bouts. Also, Bitcoin also gives people many different fears such as fear of loss of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: