Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9879 times)
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.fluidledger dot com migrated to:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji honored the fluidledger Free ICO and has sent coins to over 1000 participants in this forum

Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166442.0

Some market participants have their coins on the market at 100 USD per coin. This tells us that market participants have a lot of faith in this project.

Bitcoinfuji management have coins on the market at 10 cents each to give everyone an extraordinary opportunity.

A statement about a new project is not necessarily the result will be in accordance with his words. I have more confidence in the evidence, and bitcoin has proven its strength, and I think bitcoin is the best.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji honored the fluidledger Free ICO and has sent coins to over 1000 participants in this forum

Some market participants have their coins on the market at 100 USD per coin. This tells us that market participants have a lot of faith in this project.

Bitcoinfuji management have coins on the market at 10 cents each to give everyone an extraordinary opportunity.

All I can say is "IMPOSSIBLE". I can't believe it that a new comer altcoin can beat the coin that started it all. Bitcoin will always be on top and that coin will one of the coins below. Even Ethereum don't manage to achieve half the price of bitcoin. I will be supporting that coin if it can step or be included on top 10 of the market. Bitcoinfuji sounds good name but not a good investment.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:45 AM

Now a lot of different coins come to the market to get ahead of everyone, it's a dream. But according to the degree of development and efficiency that they give investors, they begin to understand that they have their place where they are. Since above the head does not jump, but something new or super good without a strong command not to do.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

They can say whatever they want if they can beat Bitcoin. However, I would like to be realistic when it comes to this proclamation. I do not think it is possible for that to beat Bitcoin, because BTC itself is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. Although we know that anything is possible and unpredictable, it will take a very long time until that kind of cryptocurrency you promote is massively used for converting to fiat currency.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Its his personal statement and valid to himself only.Actually right no any Altcoin has the potential to beat BTC.BTC is not a child its trusted by people across the globe for last 10 years almost.In future any coin that is coming into market with something exceptional features,more superior than BTC,carrying high technical superiority over BTC,then its possible that coin can beat BTC but currently there is no any Altcoin at all to surpass BTC.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
osipovis

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

Most of the new coins make such baseless claims. Do not fall for these, do your research.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

I don't think there is such a thing. Bitcoin is groundbreaking. It's not easy to say who is defeated. If new coins are better developed, I believe it.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

It will take a lot to beat BTC especially by a new alt which is not tested and proven by the crypto market, Bitcoin is just way too established to be beaten that easily. it will take a very special project for an alt to beat BTC
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

Nothing new in this, every new coin which enters the market believe that one day it will overcome Bitcoin and that too soon but one should not forget that Bitcoin achieved such a greater height not in a single day and it takes a long period of patience and trusted users to reach at this level.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

I don't think new altcoins can beat bitcoin, bitcoin is already strongly established crypto to beat it altcoins need to do some magical stuff to overcome bitcoin so comparing bitcoin and bitcoin does not make sense.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:02:28 AM

Actually I already heard a lot of that stories that a new altcoin will gonna replaced bitcoin but still they are just stories, looked what happen to ethereum which is the second to bitcoin, they are being replaced for a while by ripple but they can never replace bitcoin. They might be able to replace the second placer but not bitcoin which is on the top place and bitcoin will always stay on the top while other altcoins or crypto currencies goes tumbling down in the drain.
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

I can't really think of any new altcoins that could beat Bitcoin in terms of Market Capital, indeed Bitcoin had fallen when comparing it's speed and scalability because that's the biggest weaknesses of Bitcoin but in terms of security and network reliability then Bitcoin of course can handle all the network stress and congestion but slow in speed.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

I can't really think of any new altcoins that could beat Bitcoin in terms of Market Capital, indeed Bitcoin had fallen when comparing it's speed and scalability because that's the biggest weaknesses of Bitcoin but in terms of security and network reliability then Bitcoin of course can handle all the network stress and congestion but slow in speed.

There are plenty of altcoins that serve as different functions in the market which will do very well, maybe even close to bitcoin's marketcap. But I do think that bitcoin is still king.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

New altcoin can beat bitcoin? Great chance that but we have to follow the ability and behavior of these forms. In that way they make some competence of both parties in looking forward. I dont think that alt coin can beat Bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

I agree, anyone can say anything and claim as truth or legit, but repeated claim doesn't make it valid.
That maybe is the dream or goal of a particular ICO project but it doesn't necessarily mean that they can make it happen.
After all, bitcoin is also pushing for further developing its own and addressing shortcomings at hand.
I don't believe it, but any single ICO has the potential to beat bitcoin though.
Josh.dc

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

hello dear, Can you guarantee that this is not spam? if can, you must explain with you opinium sir
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

I think its hard for other coin to against in bitcoin price, because bitcoin for now is too powerfull because everybody who dont get to know about cryptocurrency is just know about bitcoin, because they have high price, so I think we need to support in each other (coins)
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

www.bitcoinfuji.com

LOL, I admit that I came in. Look, man, you have attracted a large number of people to visit your message.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

I have not been in a better coin market than Bitcoin yet. Bitcoin will always stay first and foremost. There is still much time ahead for a better coin to come out Smiley
Everybody knows bitcoin is real legend!

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

We can never deny the possibility that some altcoin may beat bitcoin but so far, none of them ever succeded Even eth itself which has been around for quite a while now and is widely used by upcoming Icos. Although their technology is totally different but it somehow makes an impact to other people.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: