Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

There have been numerous altcoins in the past that have been predicted/speculated to dethrone Bitcoin as the top coin. But none has actually materialized. That title has been made for Bitcoin and none would even come close in the near future.

www.fluidledger.com says:

Regardless of what people say Fluidledger would like to thank everyone for their support thus far.
The number of participants grows everyday and we will make you proud of us by delivering an exceptional coin!
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

There have been numerous altcoins in the past that have been predicted/speculated to dethrone Bitcoin as the top coin. But none has actually materialized. That title has been made for Bitcoin and none would even come close in the near future.
this is very hard to predict for when they may able to see that new altcoin can beat bitcoin the way on how we see the progress of this coin so therefore i think that a lot of people may be disappointed on it cause we see on how long does bitcoin come on its way to have that as the number coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

this is very hard to predict for when they may able to see that new altcoin can beat bitcoin the way on how we see the progress of this coin so therefore i think that a lot of people may be disappointed on it cause we see on how long does bitcoin come on its way to have that as the number coin.

I understand your point of view. Thank you for sharing!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

Sounds very ambitious, but I still can't get it.

What's your plan, guyz? How are you going to perform this feat?

www.fluidledger.com says

A starting point is to read our homepage!

It is also very important to share Fluidleder

If

You become involved!

It is in your best interests to do so!

This has to be a community based effort!

So far more participants than many existing coins: Hooray!
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

Probably there is no coin can beat bitcoin they are saying that to attract more investors i can see so many new ico's comparing their coin with bitcoin.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

really ridiculous, bitcoin firmly based on its price and significance that, alas, no one will overtake it, the reason to invent and raise new coins, I do not see, so that the gentlemen with bitkoynom compete senselessly
Many have been said that a certain altcoin can beat bitcoin but until no altcoin it surpassed. Yes no one will overtake it because bitcoin is still the highest crytocurrency that none cannot beat it.
Keihell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Thats what id say too in order to get some easy attention  Grin
But still a statement like that makes me raise an eyebrow.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

When www.fluidledger.com says it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market capitalization.

Fluidledger is a free ICO that is implementing a Gatling Gun method to penetrate the cryptocurrency market.

This FREE ICO has more subscribers than many existing coins!

At the moment 70% of visitors to www.fluidledger.com register for the FREE ICO!

If you are a talented blockchain developer contact us from our website: Relocation to Asia, salary,visa,accommodation, 5 day working week and an opportunity to make a million USD Plus!

Free ICO at the moment.
Creating a community of believers.
Blockchain development with our Asian Team.
Every participant in this FREE ICO will also be entitled to FREE coins in other blockchains that Fluidledger develops.
Fluidledger is implementing a Gatling Gun method to penetrate the cryptocurrency market.
This process establishes a critical mass of coin holders and viral news in other projects.

Take a look at what we are doing and get involved today!

Current Status:

​ID:  A4sFzLARE9ebhm951GJnJY1SU62gryeV3u2m1CzX1d5c
Name:  Fluidledger
Description:  Fluidledger Token
Quantity:  21,000,000
Decimals:  8
Issuer:  3PJsBndc9uPjxoE4oY11HjTN81zQp875ZDF
Issuer Public Key:  G41ypSJBY5Z4B5Z6ZiY4eNz37nx6mDU9mArdDkEDsvdb
Reissuable:  ✔
Issue Time: (UTC) 24 Nov 2017 - 05:56:05
Issue Fee:  1.00000000 Waves
Issued in Waves block:  765,232
Signature:  3ovKzn6LAd1ncN8rKGEj4EK1GL93DgeMa9LaKp6MSafRDXmLiTR7Z1K3J1wzp7k6Q5c8pWsC77JZfqf 53wPFbC5V

as a new alt coin of course they put high target and a sweet promise, and one of the target is to beat BTC. to fight BTC, u must stay in top for at least 3 years, if they can do it isnt imposiible to fight BTC.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Bitcoin is a now leader of cryptocurrency! others are only want to follow their step, but it's a totally hopeless think can any cryptocurrency beat bitcoin also their strong active awesome community.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

Not as easy as imagined to replace Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency.

The founder of www.fluidledger.com says

We never said what you wrote! You are the one saying this.
Fluidledger never imagined it would be easy!
Good thing that the team didn't really say such thing and OP did just create this words just for the sake on making some good introduction of the coin. Cool

really ridiculous, bitcoin firmly based on its price and significance that, alas, no one will overtake it, the reason to invent and raise new coins, I do not see, so that the gentlemen with bitkoynom compete senselessly
Many have been said that a certain altcoin can beat bitcoin but until no altcoin it surpassed. Yes no one will overtake it because bitcoin is still the highest crytocurrency that none cannot beat it.
Lots of coins already tried but yet until up to these years they cant really able to surpass bitcoin no matter what but yet there are still did able to get up on the rank of coins. IF theres a possible coin that can able to beat up then I would go for ETH since its on top 2 as of now but yet there still on slim chances if we do try to look on how big is the community of who supports bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

Anyone can say anything. It doesn't make the statement valid.

Agree. Everyone can say whatever they want -  future of bitcoin/crypto, next BTC, etc...
A lot of projects attempted to at least attain even half of the popularity of BTC, but, they failed.
And few months from now, visit this thread and more than likely the project that the OP was talking about is already dead.
its a freedom of expression or better to say that freedom of Advertisement.but it made me smile reading some threads like this whos very common yet not deserving.

Reading the said above gives me interest to check this one and research we might know i may put some investments upon knowing the project
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

A lot of new coin say if they coin is next bitcoin or Ethereum. But you can't just believe it because It took a long time for a new coin to be the next bitcoin. But i think new coin can be the next bitcoin if they have a lot of supports advisor
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

Anyone can say anything. It doesn't make the statement valid.

Agree. Everyone can say whatever they want -  future of bitcoin/crypto, next BTC, etc...
A lot of projects attempted to at least attain even half of the popularity of BTC, but, they failed.
And few months from now, visit this thread and more than likely the project that the OP was talking about is already dead.
its a freedom of expression or better to say that freedom of Advertisement.but it made me smile reading some threads like this whos very common yet not deserving.

Reading the said above gives me interest to check this one and research we might know i may put some investments upon knowing the project

The project is free to get involved in at the moment
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:21:45 AM

A lot of new coin say if they coin is next bitcoin or Ethereum. But you can't just believe it because It took a long time for a new coin to be the next bitcoin. But i think new coin can be the next bitcoin if they have a lot of supports advisor

The founder of www.fluidledger.com says

Good point and thank you
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:37 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 01:26:00 AM by Tilbrook007

Which coin didn't say that. I've seen 1000, and none of them accomplished what they said. I think it's time for developers to expand their minds, and try to create something that complements Bitcoin, or that has a completely new structure, capable of doing things that cannot be done with Bitcoin, and maintaining the decentralized aspect of it.

That is what Fluidledger is planning!

Thank you
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

we do not know for sure because the price of bitcoin is still far above the other coin.
I am a fan of bitcoin and i am really confident that no one can beat bitcoin, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in this world and no one altcoin can beat bitcoin, but i think ethereum can come up on bitcoin because we all know that ethereum is really have a bright future just like bitcoin.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

we do not know for sure because the price of bitcoin is still far above the other coin.
I am a fan of bitcoin and i am really confident that no one can beat bitcoin, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in this world and no one altcoin can beat bitcoin, but i think ethereum can come up on bitcoin because we all know that ethereum is really have a bright future just like bitcoin.

We do have the same beliefs.  I am also confident that bitcoin will stay and cannot bit by alts. Although ethereum,  xrp,  bch are good altcoins.

Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

We do have the same beliefs.  I am also confident that bitcoin will stay and cannot bit by alts. Although ethereum,  xrp,  bch are good altcoins.

ethereum Is performing well: unbelievable for a coin thats architecture needs to be developed to a higher echelon!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

No one can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is already 9 years in the making. Correct me if i am  worng....

It will take more decades if theres has potential coin can overcome the bitcoin..

Everything could change! Cryptos are volatile!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Kinda impossible of y think an alt coin starts at 0.10 and bitcoi is at 16000..

www.fluidledger.com says

Something like that might happen to Fluidledger.
Millionaires are been made everyday in this industry!
Fluidledger has big plans and its FREE to get involved in at the moment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: