Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9876 times)
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

There is so many coins that say the same, lol. For me it sound everytime like another chinease smartphone, that over and over again tells that they can beat iPhone
rehanaurora

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

Every new altcoin here and says to beat bitcoin,if just saying it would be easy but if the reality would be difficult and not necessarily true . lets take a look at the market cap and community of bitcoin. Its not going to be a easy to replace the bitcoin in the market cause beating the bitcoin there is still the best altcoin that should be preceded. even as altcoin has a lot of expectations but in my opinion it is not easy to reach the top.
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

maybe it could happen, because now the bitcoin price has come down very far and can make all altcoin have a chance to beat bitcoin, altcoin prices are now down all but I am sure in the near future the price of altcoin will increase again.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

Is there really any reason to believe that they can achieve a higher market cap than Bitcoin? What data do they have to support this? I think a large company such as Apple, Alibaba or eBay could potentially make a bigger coin than Bitcoin. But I don't think they're interested in doing so at the moment. Their businesses are built around FIAT.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

If those altcoins are that confident enough to beat Bitcoin, all I wanted to see are proofs. Its easy to guess or to spread rumors but exact analysis are quite hard to figure out.
Well for me, bitcoin will always be the best and the strongest among the rest, no one altcoins can able to beat bitcoin, and i am a fan of bitcoin, since bitcoin was running no one can beat it, so there is no doubt that bitcoin wll remain the number one even in the future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

When fluidledger said it can beat Bitcoins it refers to the fact that it can beat its market cap:

www.fluidledger dot com migrated to:

www.bitcoinfuji.com

Bitcoinfuji honored the fluidledger Free ICO and has sent coins to over 1000 participants in this forum

Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166442.0

Some market participants have their coins on the market at 100 USD per coin. This tells us that market participants have a lot of faith in this project.

Bitcoinfuji management have coins on the market at 10 cents each to give everyone an extraordinary opportunity.

I haven't heard about this, After i read the news and the link above, i don't really think that it can beat Bitcoin in the future, we all know that Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins, i know everything can happen in cryptospace, but i just don't think it is strong enough to beat btc

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
desingtadu

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

Hi.You can get exactly 20 000  fair distribution Marinecoins every day proof of promotion (until the stock exhausts), just for posting a post.The coin has great prospects, it certainly (even now) already has value and is traded on the home exchange (so far only), where you can buy several coins for one satosh.Earlier - a few weeks ago - it was possible to get 450 000 at once, by publishing several posts ,time dilution technology . But the project was faced with abuses by users, and the number of coins received had to be reduced. self sustaining That is, the current goal is to create the distribution as fair as possible its dev-less
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

I can't believe it, i think there's no such new coins that could beat Bitcoin. Even ethereum which is the leading alt coin can not surpass bitcoin and can not even level with it. No matter how hard those new altcoins try to defeat bitcoin, they will not be able to. This coin had already established its name and as the most popular crypto which many people are interested in investing to. Bitcoin started in almost eight years ago, started from the bottom and it reached its current state.
Everything can happen if you look back on the history of human growth. There're too many reasons for altcoin to beat Bitcoin one day. Why not? I think the Bitcoin system is outdated, it should be upgraded as to what Ethereum is developing. Ethereum's developers are always concerned about the performance of the system they have created, creating an ecosystem, a very solid community. I believe that Ethereum is a worthy competitor to beat Bitcoin in the near future, possibly as early as 3 years to achieve this.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

As of today Bitcoin will stay as number one with usage and price, since it's the oldest coin and how much year it takes to reach its glorious price? New coins can be promising but I bet it won't surpass the BTC price.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

There are some good altcoins with great potential but for sure bitcoin will always remain the number one
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

Nothing can replace bitcoin because it is just like the legacy of human kind. Even if its technology cannot make people satisfied, people will still buy it and make it become digital gold. Thus, do not think that you can defeat bitcoin. Bitcoin will still remain the kind forever
luis fantom15

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

I think there is no one believe it. As you can see, BCH, IOTA, Hsr, Litecoin, ETH,...Both of them are good coins with thousand fan in the world. they still can't beat Bitcoin. How can a new token do that?
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

Hello! The Marinecoín (.MTC.) standard is "What makes a real secret coin in a community". This is a great idea. They care about the community and not investors. In order to develop their community, a community initiated a very attractive activity. Members join the community for free at 20,000 .MTC., but you must follow their requirements. For more information, Events are limited to 20,000 members. In addition to purchasing .MTC., you can purchase up to 10,000,000 .MTC. at a time. You can become a source code developer for marinecoín, which will help you get 1000 .MTC..Since 2013, iot the Marinecoín project has been conducting trials and has redeveloped its project in preparation for the integration of smart contract applications. Marinecoín is developed with open source and lightweight. Marinecoín allows developers to use their source code to develop their own projects. Marinecoín uses source code to develop IoT Web services and web development solutions for enthusiasts. Marinecoín created free ICO activities for his return. Each member introduced the project to the world 20,000 .MTC.. Join now and get this reward.value - artificial intelligence - https://marineco.ín - self sustainingYou are looking for a free ICO, you are looking for an airdrop, a bounty that allows you to earn free coins from the project. To Marine Marine, join and become a member and you will receive 20,000 .MTC.. Forum. Go to topic: "Free 20,000 .MTC. ICO Qualification Area" and follow the instructions on that topic. You will receive your reward. You must publish 5 posts on BCT and publish 1 post on your participating social network, which will promote Marinecoín to the world. You must wait for the moderator to approve your post and wait 24 hours for your reward. The Haima Coin wants to promote the development of the community. Therefore, they released a free ICO event, you can get 20,000 .MTC. for free, and based on your contribution. Just post 5 posts on the project’s bitcointalk and add your participation in social networking posts. Create and register an account on the forum marinecoín. Go to the topic of the free ICO activity and read the post and follow instructions set by the host. -Marinecoín is 500% faster than Bitcoin - You can download Marinecoín wallet (operating system window or operating system)Join Marincoin right away. This is a community project created by Marinecoín developers. Here you will become a member of the community and help us build it and become a community. In addition to joining us, you will also receive 20,000 .MTC. for your participation. By introducing Marinecoín to the world and following the requirements of the project, you will receive his reward. You can trade .MTC. on the F1 trading platform. This is Marinecoín’s internal trading platform. You can exchange transaction currency pairs here, for example: .MTC. / BTC, .MTC. / LTC, .MTC. / doge.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

I do not think there is altcoin that will beat bitcoin. At least in the next 3 years. We all know the technology behind the ethereum. We think ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin in the near future. In fact when bitcoin falls ethereum also falls even deeper.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

I don’t think that it is possible to say now if any new cryptocurrency can beat Bitcoin in future. But I am certainly sure that fresh coin in itself is a good possibility to take good profit after some period of growth.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

It's possible actually. Bitcoin have many problems with blocksize and also working not that fast so people can easily change their tastes after bitcoins first fail.

vuminhtuanhieu

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

I dont really interest if the new coin can claim the first stage that belong to bitcoin.
New coin but very high price, who will believe? Not so many people.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

I do not think there is altcoin that will beat bitcoin. At least in the next 3 years. We all know the technology behind the ethereum. We think ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin in the near future. In fact when bitcoin falls ethereum also falls even deeper.

You are a fool. Bitcoin is losing dominance bright ass!
kaylinzxz

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

Bitcoin is still the king, I don't think any altcoin can beat it Cool
Mery Gason

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

Bitcoin is still the king, I don't think any altcoin can beat it Cool

But the dominance of bitcoin again began to decline, already composing 39%. I think that in the Etherium there is a chance to be the first, in a few years.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: