Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11440 times)
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:36:04 AM

I have no idea what this token is about. It just showed up in my MEW. It stays pretty steady even though crypto is all over the place right now. I will HODL and do my research. I may even buy a few. Good luck!
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:42:09 AM

This is a relatively new kind of coin for me. I do not have much information on it, if anyone has more information about this coin can give me. I will continue to study and follow it, if it is really good I will decide to invest in it. I appreciate the potential projects that are working well during this time.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:18:00 AM

I have no idea what this token is about. It just showed up in my MEW. It stays pretty steady even though crypto is all over the place right now. I will HODL and do my research. I may even buy a few. Good luck!
I have oyster supply is not that huge and its volume is quite interesting because when you check now in the market price is increasing. I decided to hold this coin and Ive heard it will listed anytime in coinexchange.
rezius

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

Back up to 45 cents. Bigger exchange and testnet coming soon.
Carion

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

How can I buy Oyster Pearl? I have accounts in Coinbase, Binance and Cryptopia.
rezius

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

Make an account on Kucoin. Pretty easy exchange to register on.
yeapyngcn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:44:00 PM

Defo agree this is potentially a market disrupting technology and concept. However, can some explain the following question to me???

According to this article below:
https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-oyster-ffda53924db6

The PRL coin is pegged to storage. I.e., 1 PRL buys you a 1GB storage on the pearl network for 1 year. So now if you look at cloud storage prices ranging from $0.1 to $0.24 for the same service, how can PRL price be at what it is at now??? For an end user, I can understand if they prefer anonymous distributed storage over say Google or Evernote services, but at a more than 100% premium???

Unless someone can explain this to me as I can easily be missing something out here, but if I'm not, then personally, I would value PRL realistically between $0.1 to $0.35, anything beyond this range represents trading opportunities given the fundamentals.
stuffstuff

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:42:51 PM

Defo agree this is potentially a market disrupting technology and concept. However, can some explain the following question to me???

The PRL coin is pegged to storage. I.e., 1 PRL buys you a 1GB storage on the pearl network for 1 year. So now if you look at cloud storage prices ranging from $0.1 to $0.24 for the same service, how can PRL price be at what it is at now??? For an end user, I can understand if they prefer anonymous distributed storage over say Google or Evernote services, but at a more than 100% premium???

Unless someone can explain this to me as I can easily be missing something out here, but if I'm not, then personally, I would value PRL realistically between $0.1 to $0.35, anything beyond this range represents trading opportunities given the fundamentals.

You're the 280th person to ask this in the last hour or so. https://www.reddit.com/r/oysterprotocol/comments/7lj71l/whitepaper_update_data_storage_will_now_scale/
yeapyngcn

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:52:26 PM

You're the 280th person to ask this in the last hour or so. https://www.reddit.com/r/oysterprotocol/comments/7lj71l/whitepaper_update_data_storage_will_now_scale/

Good to know that I'm not the only one asking!! As to me, this is crucial for the "true" valuation of PRL.

So if I understood the link you provided correctly, which I think I am, the reply indeed imply that 1 PRL = 1GB storage for 1 year. Although, you might be able to use 2 PRLs to either achieve 2GB for 1 year or 1GB for 2 year. Nonetheless, the valuation is still not changed, i.e., there is a natural limit of how much 1 PRL is worth given demand/supply of cloud storage in the market space.

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:55:02 PM

Good to know that I'm not the only one asking!! As to me, this is crucial for the "true" valuation of PRL.

So if I understood the link you provided correctly, which I think I am, the reply indeed imply that 1 PRL = 1GB storage for 1 year. Although, you might be able to use 2 PRLs to either achieve 2GB for 1 year or 1GB for 2 year. Nonetheless, the valuation is still not changed, i.e., there is a natural limit of how much 1 PRL is worth given demand/supply of cloud storage in the market space.

it gave really very good profit to their investors.

i tihink 2018 will be prl year. they have good project.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

The constant growth of price is saying something else though, there could be some news or features of this token which makes it better than any competitor in crypto. The price is really surprising that someone who don't expect this coin to have good price will dump for profit at a very early stage.

yeapyngcn

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:41:37 PM

The constant growth of price is saying something else though, there could be some news or features of this token which makes it better than any competitor in crypto. The price is really surprising that someone who don't expect this coin to have good price will dump for profit at a very early stage.

Personally, I think it's just the exuberance causing people jumping into the next opportunity without spending much time going through the fundamentals or white papers. I've personally made decent profit on this one, but now I'm out given the natural ceiling of the price given it's a pegged coin. Will wait till it's back under $10 cents to get in again. Good luck to all though if the exuberance continues...
rezius

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:38:32 AM

Personally, I think it's just the exuberance causing people jumping into the next opportunity without spending much time going through the fundamentals or white papers. I've personally made decent profit on this one, but now I'm out given the natural ceiling of the price given it's a pegged coin. Will wait till it's back under $10 cents to get in again. Good luck to all though if the exuberance continues...

There is absolutely zero chance this coin goes under 10 cents. $3 by Mid 2018 and $10 by the end of 2018.

Bigger exchanges, testnet, and more marketing all coming soon and you think its taking a dive? No sir.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

Make an account on Kucoin. Pretty easy exchange to register on.

Also you can trade in etherdelta if you have some eth with you. Some got their PRL in the " airdrops days " as dev gave away a lot of prl and their community manager is good in promoting and dealing in some investors. Some dumped their prl in cheap price and surely dev bought that and hold it until for the next pump.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Xyranus

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

Coin recently added on CoinExchange.io.

It seems that PRL has a bright future.
rezius

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:51:43 PM

Top 5 Altcoin video for 2018 I made with Oyster on the list

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=cipxqGozUZY
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

Sitting at 322 spot as of this writing with a market value at $0.569796 per PRL, this alternate coin can possibly reach 5$-10$ when it reaches its prime value. It has a potential to draw attention of investors because of the token's function.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Ultrasonik

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:40:57 AM

last time to buy cheap PRL guys
after the shitscambtcfork, we'll fly, and when the testnet will be delivered, we'll moon. I told this (last time to buy cheap) on the first dev's wall.. If you had heard my voice, you have made x1000% already. Now it will be the second launching, don't miss the rocket

Dom just said on the IOTA slack that IOTA will hit some ne exchanges very soon. That's what we can see in the code on the bittrex website.. When IOTA will moon again, some big profit will be transfer in Oyster cause it's working on the tangle, AND it's the ONLY thing for know working on it. You have no idea what will be the PRL price. Buy or Hodl, but you have to be crazy to dump or sell now.. See you on the moon guys
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:21:23 PM

just holding my coins looking for the right time to bloom
likeBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:37:33 PM

$0,55 at the moment, why is it going up so fast? i have been saying that this coin was a shitty one, but it seems that i was wrong. but it is going up so fast and that is pretty dangerous specially for those who are going to join the party right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: