Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11440 times)
dbrouwer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

The team just confirmed the official date for TESTNET A release i.e, this 31st.

Good Luck guys

Brilliant news
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

The team just confirmed the official date for TESTNET A release i.e, this 31st.

Good Luck guys

Good news! Thanks for the info Smiley

guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

do you guys know when oyster will keep increasing as i saw it was 4,8 $ , now around 1,2$ . it is collapsed! can you give me any information about it ?
Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

do you guys know when oyster will keep increasing as i saw it was 4,8 $ , now around 1,2$ . it is collapsed! can you give me any information about it ?

Good point! but who tha fuck knows. if wverything goes smoothly should increase on 31.jan.
guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Good point! but who tha fuck knows. if wverything goes smoothly should increase on 31.jan.
So waiting for it to increase , tired of waiting....
XaviN

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

The whole market collapsed, so nothing special about oyster its going on now. I love this project and don't worried about the price. Good price to buy I say Smiley
SportyCornet777

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

Your guess is as good as anyones ;-) The market will bounce back soon enough, right now I feel like there is an opportunity to grab some coins for much cheaper. Look at Zero for instance... it was $12'ish and been holding pretty steady at $3.5

As far as Oyster Pearl, I am pretty excited about this coin! Snagging up a bunch more at this price!
guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

Your guess is as good as anyones ;-) The market will bounce back soon enough, right now I feel like there is an opportunity to grab some coins for much cheaper. Look at Zero for instance... it was $12'ish and been holding pretty steady at $3.5

As far as Oyster Pearl, I am pretty excited about this coin! Snagging up a bunch more at this price!
I do also have zerocoin  , i have seen it as 12$ Smiley but as i long investment i know i have to wait  Smiley
guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

The whole market collapsed, so nothing special about oyster its going on now. I love this project and don't worried about the price. Good price to buy I say Smiley
I wish i had more funds to buy , however i dont sell other coins from dip to buy prl Smiley
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

PRL is a great Coin and I think, if the Testnet works out it will rise again to 4$ atleast. The developers are working hard and Bruno is a great guy. This is one of the project I trust the most and I even believe that it will survive when everything go to hell Cheesy It could be one of the fewer projects that are established in 5-10Years.
The ideas are great and even if IOTA will not work out, Oyster will find a way to get what it deservers.
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

PRL is a great Coin and I think, if the Testnet works out it will rise again to 4$ atleast. The developers are working hard and Bruno is a great guy. This is one of the project I trust the most and I even believe that it will survive when everything go to hell Cheesy It could be one of the fewer projects that are established in 5-10Years.
The ideas are great and even if IOTA will not work out, Oyster will find a way to get what it deservers.

Yeah, Bruno told they will implement our own Tangle if something could go bad with IOTA in the future.

I'm sure you're kidding. Whole market was a bloodbath. PRL was $0,005 in november. What did you expect? Uh, maybe you got in at $5, certainly not PRL's fault if you FOMOed Wink

guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Yeah, Bruno told they will implement our own Tangle if something could go bad with IOTA in the future.

I'm sure you're kidding. Whole market was a bloodbath. PRL was $0,005 in november. What did you expect? Uh, maybe you got in at $5, certainly not PRL's fault if you FOMOed Wink
i bought it from 0,5 $ , no need for assumption just ask! . you so fucking annoying!
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

i bought it from 0,5 $ , no need for assumption just ask! . you so fucking annoying!

You ask to who? Crypto god? Who do you think will answer you? "Don't worry, I'll rise to $4.87 on february 14th" Lol...
Nobody knows when it will rise. Too many factors involved. You have to take account of: PRL news (testnets, mainnet, exchanges), whole crypto market behavior (bullish/bearish), Kucoin tricks, Chinese New Year, whales, government's regulations,...Good luck then.

So just Keep Calm and HODL. If you're tired of waiting, then, follow your emotions, take your x2 profits and go trading another coin Wink

guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

You ask to who? Crypto god? Who do you think will answer you? "Don't worry, I'll rise to $4.87 on february 14th" Lol...
Nobody knows when it will rise. Too many factors involved. You have to take account of: PRL news (testnets, mainnet, exchanges), whole crypto market behavior (bullish/bearish), Kucoin tricks, Chinese New Year, whales, government's regulations,...Good luck then.

So just Keep Calm and HODL. If you're tired of waiting, then, follow your emotions, take your x2 profits and go trading another coin Wink
I prefer to wait instead of selling , i have nothing to loose for now.
paschcua

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

Any specific time when testnet A will be released today?

what do you think about this article: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386
means that anything to the price of PRL in the future?
guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

what do you think about this article: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386
As a PRL holder I dont think it will sharply affect the price higher.
paschcua

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

I dont understand exactly, is the price going to be fixed as usdt is?
guneytasyurek

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

I dont understand exactly, is the price going to be fixed as usdt is?
me either i didnt understand anything from the  announcement.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

As a PRL holder I dont think it will sharply affect the price higher.

yup. I think market price for BTC and ETH will affect the price more..

Almost every altcoins collapsed,, because crypto market also collapse.. if BTC and ETH price going down, I think every coins will had the impact also ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Does anyone know the date when they will peg to data storage?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: