Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11440 times)
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Nevertheless, the forecasts for March were not justified. As if the project did not develop. We see a direct dependence on the great and powerful BTC.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

PRL is one of several coins that please me this year. I believe in the project and the team! Hodl!
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

PRL is one of several coins that please me this year. I believe in the project and the team! Hodl!
No, I think it will dump hard right after the snapshot. Like NXT did after the Ignis snapshot. But who knows. Smiley

Don't trust any exchange!
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

•Oyster is an advertising/storage solution (like file hosting) for the internet.
•Oyster monetizes websites and offers alternative to ads for revenue.
•Oyster is built on top of IOTA tangle and Ethereum.
•The IOTA tangle is used for data retention and PoW between nodes.
•Ethereum smart contract issue the PRL token that powers Oyster operations.
•Oyster releases mainnet on April 30th.
•Website visitors share some of their GPU and CPU resources to enable users' data to be stored.
•Users indirectly pay website owners for maintaining the storage of their data.
•Users upload their data to the IOTA tangle, by spending PRL.
•Oyster airdropped SHL coins on a 1:1 basis on April 6.

Sources:
 https://oysterprotocol.com
 https://kryptocal.com/event/5448/oyster-prl-mainnet-release  https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7olq6m/oyster_prl_is_a_brilliant_solution_to_a_real/
 https://theusacommerce.com/oyster-prl-how-to-get-the-new-oyster-shell-shl-coins-for-free/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nztz8/clarification_how_oyster_pearl_prl_works/

Isolation

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

What do you think about recent performance of Oyster? I think it's another heartbreak. I see a lot of local groups suggesting this coin for investment but right now all of them ashamed of this decision. Is there any hope for new rally?

Most coins are down quite a lot from their all time highs. I wouldn't worry about the current price too much. If the team delivers on their promises, the price will follow.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

So like I can see, PRL will have its SHELL airdrop tomorrow. It seems weird that this coin hasn't yet pumped. Thinking if it's worth the risk buying some today...

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

For more price talk about oyster join telegram https://t.me/oysterprice
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

So like I can see, PRL will have its SHELL airdrop tomorrow. It seems weird that this coin hasn't yet pumped. Thinking if it's worth the risk buying some today...
Airdrop on April 13 and will give you a 1:1 SHL token for every Oyster Pearl (PRL) you hold on KUCOIN and ERC20 token wallet, thoughts which should be an additional boost, however Alts are bleeding because Bitcoin is rallying now but I'm holding this anyway as I see great potential in this project.
so SHL will automatically listed on kucoin? it is to late to buy Oyster Pearl to get SHL? did you know or did you can predict SHL price when this token listed in kucoin?
bitcoin is now going up trend, and PRL token price is also going up now
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

Airdrop on April 13 and will give you a 1:1 SHL token for every Oyster Pearl (PRL) you hold on KUCOIN and ERC20 token wallet, thoughts which should be an additional boost, however Alts are bleeding because Bitcoin is rallying now but I'm holding this anyway as I see great potential in this project.
so SHL will automatically listed on kucoin? it is to late to buy Oyster Pearl to get SHL? did you know or did you can predict SHL price when this token listed in kucoin?
bitcoin is now going up trend, and PRL token price is also going up now

It's not too late to buy PRL to get SHL.  The snapshot doesn't take place until tomorrow, 13 Apr 2018.  There really is no way to tell what the SHL price will be.  However, I would assume that it will initially list at the same price as SHL and then likely drop abruptly from there.  However, the market is looking bullish so it may just surprise us all.  I bought in when it was much higher in price for PRL so even now it is a great bargain. 
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

It's not too late to buy PRL to get SHL.  The snapshot doesn't take place until tomorrow, 13 Apr 2018.  There really is no way to tell what the SHL price will be.  However, I would assume that it will initially list at the same price as SHL and then likely drop abruptly from there.  However, the market is looking bullish so it may just surprise us all.  I bought in when it was much higher in price for PRL so even now it is a great bargain. 
I want to buy a PRL as well but still remember the NXT snapshot that got IGNIS. I lost about -50% because of this IGNIS airdrop. but i dont know what will be happened with PRL and SHL. i'll buy some PRL, i hope SHL will have a good price

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
smoolae

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

I want to buy a PRL as well but still remember the NXT snapshot that got IGNIS. I lost about -50% because of this IGNIS airdrop. but i dont know what will be happened with PRL and SHL. i'll buy some PRL, i hope SHL will have a good price

PRL should be a relatively safe thing to buy right now, it hasn't even pumped (let's see if it will within the next 24 hours). Just bought some PRL for 1ETH, maybe something good will happen Smiley

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Tomorrow is going to be fun, not only because of the airdrop snapshot but also the whale activity waiting to buy the dumped coins.
I am pretty sure the price will not stay low much longer....

paschcua

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

And price goes even more down.. im excited what will happen in the next hours or tomorrow..
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

No, I think it will dump hard right after the snapshot. Like NXT did after the Ignis snapshot. But who knows. Smiley
Anyway soon we will know what will be. Just need to wait and see whether it will dump or not.
smoolae

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

Anyway soon we will know what will be. Just need to wait and see whether it will dump or not.

13 hours more to go and there still hasn't been a serious pump. You can find the timer for the SHELL airdrop from here https://kryptocal.com/event/17503/oyster-prl-shell-airdrop

Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:24:20 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 01:59:01 PM by Neelix

13 hours more to go and there still hasn't been a serious pump. You can find the timer for the SHELL airdrop from here https://kryptocal.com/event/17503/oyster-prl-shell-airdrop

There will be no pump, only a dump.

The pump already happened shortly after the announcment of airdrop on February 9th. Price increased from 0.55$ to 1$ in 2 days, peaking at 1.84$ on February 20th.
It is very likely to see a huge sell-wall (especially on Kucoin since they will take the snapshot today) after block 54360000.

Still, i am going to hold my 1k PRL long-term.  Smiley

Edit: Minutes later the dump occures. Strange since the correct block height hasn't been reached yet..
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1514

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

Everything is going up, why Oyster is going down? It should've been over 1 dollar already.
More than %75 fall since ATH price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Everything is going up, why Oyster is going down? It should've been over 1 dollar already.
More than %75 fall since ATH price.
I have n clue what is happening , prl deserves much more better price.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

I will not sell after the airdrop. I plan to sell only at the end of the year, and ahead still Mainnet Release.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
creativenl

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

i think you can grab some extra prls if you sell right after the snapshot and rebuy right after the block height passes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: