Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11440 times)
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:30:03 PM

Got in at 0.04$ luckily after reading up on two or three days ago. How much further can / will this go now in the short term do you think?
Any ideas if the money raised from selling dev's fund will go to a bigger one like Binance?

Damn right! You're too lucky you bought some coins before the pump. I got thousands of PRL coins and I got it right after their ICO ends and I'm very lucky being part of their campaign. Now, I predict PRL to be more pumping up to $10 by the end of the year.

ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

Damn might hit $1 before end of year lol

If that will be the price per PRL coin then I'll be having $35,000 next year. LoL.
Investing in the right coin at is the best decision you'll ever made few months ago and I hope everything will be fine, I know there are some dumping and pumping as normal currency do.
PRL coin for a single dollar is very bright to me.

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:15:42 PM

I  want more from Oyster Pearl PRL next year. I heard it from a friend and indeed he's lucky because he invested PRL last two months and now he's confused whether he hold or dump.
But my thing is, it might be a good time to invest even it's already pumping.
They say PRL will hit $1 next month.

rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

Can't believe I woke up to this coin being 29 cents. What an insane bullrun. The biggest bullrun ive ever seen in a short period except for Bitcoin itself. And still nobody is selling cause everyone sees the $5+ potential.

Will it go down at some point? Of course, everything does. But it WILL go right back up.

Here is a video I made showing my support for Oyster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4L4dlLQlg

Didn't go to much into the technical analysis since I'm not a coder but you can get that amazing information from their whitepaper.
MaxGiant57001

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Due to the low market cap, PRL price can be easily manipulated.
If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, PRL can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option.
rezius

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:04:24 PM

If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, PRL can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option.

Every investment has their risks. But to find those possible 50-400x type gains you have to find low marketcap coins like this. Most of them are garbage but Oyster has a solid project with great developers and it's based on the IOTA Tangle and has the IOTA Team's support. Plus only a 108M supply with 31M in circulation. This coin has all the ingredients to become a $3-$5 coin in the future. Oyster Pearl has a very positive future IMO. I have never seen such active devs and such a great project on a low marketcap coin. That's why it is so exciting.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:26:07 PM

I do believe you, I don't know those who are pumping the price but the sudden rise in the price of this coin with no real development to back it up begs question, apart fro the fact that it is using IOTA platform but that is not enough

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:18 PM

Kucoin's listing will increase the price in volume. If the team works, we can see it in beautiful places.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

Kucoin's listing will increase the price in volume. If the team works, we can see it in beautiful places.

I agree with that, Kucoin listing is really great for Oyster. I still keep hodling my PRL i got from the social media bounties. $0.5 is possible i guess.
Packers1985

Activity: 364

CHEERS

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:18:17 PM

I agree with that, Kucoin listing is really great for Oyster. I still keep hodling my PRL i got from the social media bounties. $0.5 is possible i guess.
The testnet is expected to release this month end and the admin is working on hitting new exchanges. So next stop should be around $1 mark.

flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

Im liking this coin very much, looking forward to see what it does in 2018.
rezius

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:38:50 PM

The testnet is expected to release this month end and the admin is working on hitting new exchanges. So next stop should be around $1 mark.

Yes Bruno has been keeping everyone up to date on product development. Any kind of testnet or prototype and $1 is achieved easily, maybe $2.
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:17:38 AM

Opening this discussion on Oyster Pearl.

An alternative revenue stream for websites and a decentralised data storage network.

The network is built on IOTA using smart contracts on Ether. Is this the best of both worlds?

Still very new and only on EtherDelta, predictions for 2018?

Very exciting project. The first I have heard of it (closes door to rock). Thanks for mentioning it.
rezius

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

Coin is currently back on it's moonshot. The all time high is 48 cents from a few days ago. I think it'll reach 60 cents this time and maybe stick around that price for a while.

The ultimate goal is $5-$10. I have complete faith in Bruno and the rest of the team to put out a solid product and also eventually get listed on Bittrex or Binance.
stprp

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

Why you guys think PRL can only reach max 5-10 Dollar ?
Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

Yes Bruno has been keeping everyone up to date on product development. Any kind of testnet or prototype and $1 is achieved easily, maybe $2.

And more exchanges coming. So highest would be $2 and lowest can be $1

rezius

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

And more exchanges coming. So highest would be $2 and lowest can be $1

Just the highest in the near future is $2. Coin has $10 potential with the 108M supply and 12M Marketcap. Would easily achieve it with a testnet and listed on Binance or Bittrex.

I don't think the coin will ever exceed $10-$11 though.
tomwalsh (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:00:33 PM

Just the highest in the near future is $2. Coin has $10 potential with the 108M supply and 12M Marketcap. Would easily achieve it with a testnet and listed on Binance or Bittrex.

Why do you never see it exceeding 10-11$? If all goes to plan and they have a working network on mainnet by april, then actual usage volume could significantly grow by 2018 end. Anyway that's far in the future and highly speculative.

Have any of the devs mentioned what progress is on listing for other exchanges? Have they only just started negotiations or are they further along?

Packers1985

CHEERS

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:43:22 PM

Why do you never see it exceeding 10-11$? If all goes to plan and they have a working network on mainnet by april, then actual usage volume could significantly grow by 2018 end. Anyway that's far in the future and highly speculative.

Have any of the devs mentioned what progress is on listing for other exchanges? Have they only just started negotiations or are they further along?

So far only negotiations but they are hopeful for getting some answer soon.
BTW they were approached by Cryptopia but looks like the community is expecting a better exchange like Binance.

rezius

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:58:48 PM

Cryptopia is a good mid level exchange just like Kucoin. They should try for Bittrex and Binance but if they can't get those then Cryptopia is fine for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: