Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11440 times)
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

I've been pleasantly surprised about Oyster's recent gains. I sold my bags when it hit my profit target. The pump and dump drama that Oyster has is too much for me. I think that their airdrop and token burn are great ideas to prevent future pump and dumps, and I wish that I hadn't forgotten about that when I sold my coins.  Grin Oh well, it's all good. I'm still ok with moving my bags to other coins. Oyster isn't a terrible investment, though.

buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

I really want a good profit, seeing the growth of trading volume to the all-time high of $ 250k. this token hunter began to spread showing that the micro-market cover will not last much longer.
I have purchased significant ownership and gone to hodl until at least the end of 2018
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

I've been pleasantly surprised about Oyster's recent gains. I sold my bags when it hit my profit target. The pump and dump drama that Oyster has is too much for me. I think that their airdrop and token burn are great ideas to prevent future pump and dumps, and I wish that I hadn't forgotten about that when I sold my coins.  Grin Oh well, it's all good. I'm still ok with moving my bags to other coins. Oyster isn't a terrible investment, though.

Pump and dump drama? What are you talkin about man? PRL just terribly suffered from market crash, like 99,9% of coins. Actually, it's recovering quiclky, and Bruno (dev) is demonstrating that he has a long term vision and strategy.

Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

In sometime, I’ve received 1200 from social media. I sold them from 4,5 dollar. I bought around 5 eth. There were some guys who got more than 5000 just from social media. I didn’t involve after I sold them only because there was a chance to get dump. And also it was decreased too much because of that dump but it made good splash today. It made an impression on anymore. A small amount of invest that won’t make you sad, can be done on it.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

Pump and dump drama? What are you talkin about man? PRL just terribly suffered from market crash, like 99,9% of coins. Actually, it's recovering quiclky, and Bruno (dev) is demonstrating that he has a long term vision and strategy.

nah pearl was cleraly pumped to 4$, most people who are involved deeply know
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

I got in pretty early into oyster around 20 cents I think and I hodled onto it at 4$ .Now I feel that my faith is rewarded with the AIRDROP of shell tokens.I hope the project does good

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

Bought my first PRLs in December for around 0.30 USD. Sold when the price was 3+ USD but FOMO kicked in and bought back in Grin. Bought more when the price was 1 USD, have a really good feeling about this project!

shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

i had 30000 prl coin in 2017,
i sold those coin in 0.45$  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
now i feeling sad when people talk about prl coin.
my prediction is prl will cross 10$ by this year.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

nah pearl was cleraly pumped to 4$, most people who are involved deeply know

Pumped Haha what a joke man. Hope you have some proofs before making such claims.

Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

i had 30000 prl coin in 2017,
i sold those coin in 0.45$  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
now i feeling sad when people talk about prl coin.
my prediction is prl will cross 10$ by this year.
Yes we might see that price probably in May but u never know what would be market sentiment at that time.

curkowski

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

What are the predictions about price right after SHL airdrop? You think PRL will go down back to maybe current price?
cetje

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

What are the predictions about price right after SHL airdrop? You think PRL will go down back to maybe current price?

Probably not to current prices, I expect it to achieve at least the ath of 4.2 and then a drop to 3 after the airdrop... That's still a drop of almost 50%
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

It has been holding really nice in these recent red days. Keeping its price relative to BTC in tact and even climbing a little bit. Looking really bright.

As for the price after the airdrop, it depends. It a lot of people will jump on only because of the drop, sure it will drop a little. But if they come because they legitimately believe in PRL project, they will stay even after the airdrop, so the price shouldn't drop that much.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

Wow, talking about a quick recovery. Over $4.2 now. Definitely I would sell my soul before selling this coin  Grin (just joking, of course). If I ever see another dip, I'll sell whatever coin I have to have funds and buy more PRL. I have to learn to listen to my gut, two weeks ago I wanted to buy, and I thought that I could find a better coin while waiting for PRL to sky rocket. Missed the boom (the first part), lesson learned. This one, Elixir, SHIFT and KCS are my safest bets (my portfolio is risky, I know).

Waow you have big believe with this token.
I know this is good token and need to buy in lower price if its dumping. Now trader want to get dump token and get more profit.
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

Wow, talking about a quick recovery. Over $4.2 now. Definitely I would sell my soul before selling this coin  Grin (just joking, of course). If I ever see another dip, I'll sell whatever coin I have to have funds and buy more PRL. I have to learn to listen to my gut, two weeks ago I wanted to buy, and I thought that I could find a better coin while waiting for PRL to sky rocket. Missed the boom (the first part), lesson learned. This one, Elixir, SHIFT and KCS are my safest bets (my portfolio is risky, I know).

Waow you have big believe with this token.
I know this is good token and need to buy in lower price if its dumping. Now trader want to get dump token and get more profit.
These days the trend of crypts is being changed. Damn hard making wishful thinking right now. PRL has been a good coin for a few weeks now. I'm getting super interested in this day trade business as the recent scenario demand it. Overall, it's wishful thinking and this can make your portfolio bigger.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Weenie19941

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

The 'hype' of this coin in falling because the instable market of this moment! The marketcap go up and down, people lost many money, and people win many money. The market on this moment is dangerous. Thats the reason why this coin not launching to the moon...
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

The 'hype' of this coin in falling because the instable market of this moment! The marketcap go up and down, people lost many money, and people win many money. The market on this moment is dangerous. Thats the reason why this coin not launching to the moon...
PRL has been one of the most stable coins in last 48 hours. Useless hype isn't the thing needed, stable growth is and PRL right now is doing a mighty fine job.

Weenie19941

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

PRL has been one of the most stable coins in last 48 hours. Useless hype isn't the thing needed, stable growth is and PRL right now is doing a mighty fine job.

Yes you are right. PRL is stable. The stable coins are the best coins op these market! It makes trust by people.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

Yes you are right. PRL is stable. The stable coins are the best coins op these market! It makes trust by people.
I agree, PRL has full hopes to fly high towards the top for the near future, investing is a good decision for this coin

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

I think that PRL's future over the next two weeks will provide a great model of how coins can or can't gain stability by using airdrops and token burns as incentive. PRL was pretty volatile before, and if this newfound stability lasts, then it will be a great example for future coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: