Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions  (Read 11440 times)
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

In my opinion, PRL is still one of the most interesting cryptos out there. You cannot really compare what PRL is doing with any other crypto right now. Of course the price dump and all this is kinda sad to see but Oyster really is something more interesting.

Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

If it gets pegged to 64gb for a year to start with, the price would be about $8. But a lot of things got to go right for this to happen like IOTA tangle has some growing to do before Oyster storage becomes really viable, sharding and swarm intelligence is needed.
Cagus

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

If it gets pegged to 64gb for a year to start with, the price would be about $8. But a lot of things got to go right for this to happen like IOTA tangle has some growing to do before Oyster storage becomes really viable, sharding and swarm intelligence is needed.
Oyster is a good project. But i think $8 will be not happen at this year.
AndrewJulians

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

I will be super happy if it hits 2$ this year, 8$ is just a dream nowadays....
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

I hold an amount of this coin but price keeps decline. But I have a faith on this project so I will hodl for a long term.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:48:05 AM

Even $2 is not possible till the bull run. Looking at the current market i doubt we would see $2 in this coming qtr

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

Oyster Pearl just announced Bill Cordes will take over Bruno Block his role as the CEO.
This will open new doors for Oyster Pearl.
New exchanges are on their way for sure.

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-our-next-phase-3e3221dbb8e4
AndrewJulians

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

Even $2 is not possible till the bull run. Looking at the current market i doubt we would see $2 in this coming qtr

Totally agree with you, at the moment the project is not ready to get a slice of the file hosting market.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

What happens to the PRL price? It's being rolled to the bottom! I didn't expect that. After all, this is a very promising coin.
rainthegod

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

ahah. As i see now its stupid and like scam project. Look what i mean.

Even they start this in 2017 and work on it, its now 98% useless because only little amount of some people will use it to store their secret files.
Look now. a lot of new ico projects have insane projects about Data Store with nice dashboards, good marketing and etc, not like PRL team which are also dump the prl price buy selling team tokens by market ahhaha. good throw by devs. Now their project no one needed. im quit it at 0.80 satoshi and very happy coz after this price drops hard
Absolute useless project. Maybe SHL can smth, but prl will not be popular even for small amount of people
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

Opening this discussion on Oyster Pearl.

An alternative revenue stream for websites and a decentralised data storage network.

The network is built on IOTA using smart contracts on Ether. Is this the best of both worlds?

Still very new and only on EtherDelta, predictions for 2018?
Many believe that they are true. And Yes I'm one of them because this man was rarely wrong in his predictions mostly true, though many do not pay attention to them. I think it's a stupid decision.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

It will never touch five bucks just like it happened during the last few months, because there is no way that we can see it happening in a near future, oyster pearl is almost dead now.
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

It will never touch five bucks just like it happened during the last few months, because there is no way that we can see it happening in a near future, oyster pearl is almost dead now.

Please stop spreading some bullshit FUD on PRL just to increase your post count with your copy/paste/replace coin name sentence...

PRL is well alive, it just passed a bad combination of events (delays + mainnet doesn't run smoothly + bear market) that made it dip very hard.

I'll contact you in 6 months, and we'll talk about 5 bucks Wink

remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

ahah. As i see now its stupid and like scam project. Look what i mean.

Even they start this in 2017 and work on it, its now 98% useless because only little amount of some people will use it to store their secret files.
Look now. a lot of new ico projects have insane projects about Data Store with nice dashboards, good marketing and etc, not like PRL team which are also dump the prl price buy selling team tokens by market ahhaha. good throw by devs. Now their project no one needed. im quit it at 0.80 satoshi and very happy coz after this price drops hard
Absolute useless project. Maybe SHL can smth, but prl will not be popular even for small amount of people

Reported to moderator

This is pure FUD

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

What's going on with this token? despite the market correction, the price fell most of all on PRL. I had high hopes for this token.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

What's going on with this token? despite the market correction, the price fell most of all on PRL. I had high hopes for this token.

Things turned when they announced they were no longer using IOTA, I got out around this time myself, happy I did
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

I think that gives you a good opportunity to buy. Markets will return to normal for this week. Oyster Pearl predictions made me make good money.

Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

I´m no more that optimistic about prl as I´ve been before. There have been months of looking forward to the mainnet relase and now we have nothing besides a simple upload line for single files in a beta status. Until that, everybody was like: It´s gonna be huge, it´s a good price to buy in.. Now after mainnet release the upload page (oysterstorage.com) isn´t even mentioned on their website. Of course this won´t be a reason for the shillers to stop shilling. The next big reason will be something like the new roadmap or a fancy website or a new team member and the story will go on and on in the same way. Oyster became a victim of pump and dump groups I think, so of course I don´t blame the team.

To be honest, I really belive that this project may succeed. But in a terms of price speculation, forget about it. It will need tons of time and in between there will be tons of other proming projects or already working products the investors jump on.

I´m gonna keep may pearls, hoping to get rid of them without losing money in the near future and just hope that this really cool idea will become real one day.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

Oyster PRL is included in Binance's "Community Coin of the Month!"

Check out this tutorial from MrRedPanda (telegram group admin) if you don't know how to vote:

Quote from:  MrRedPanda / telegram group
📌 Create an account on Binance.com

📌 Go to the voting platform

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

📌 Use 0.1 BNB to cast your voting right.

📌 Every BNB you hold in your account equals one vote.

So if you paid 0.1 BNB for your voting right and hold 30 BNB in your account - You casted 30 votes.

Max amount of votes is 500. So if you vote with 0.1 BNB and hold 501 BNB (or more) in your account, you still only cast 500 votes.

📌 You must hold all BNBs until the voting ends and the final snapshot is taken.

❗️Voting end: 19.06.2018 - 0:00 AM (UTC) ❗️

VOTE FOR PRL!!

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

This coin is battered and I think it has some of the most upside of any crypto I follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: