Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS  (Read 8614 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

There are total 1228 entries in the list, so assuming that everyone receives an equal share of coins, we get around 2.5m/1228 = 2035 ITNS  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

hmm, great airdrop, isnt it? :-)
just hodl it, it will be 1$ this time next year

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:16:26 AM

A quick heads up to anyone that used their Facebook for the FB or Twitter requirement of the airdrop: if you do not have the pages visible that you have liked, or your friends, we cannot validate that you have met requirements. We will run the check again on 2/28 but if you don't have the information visible, it's impossible for us to know if you actually liked us or have enough friends (100).

To check if your FB profile is set correctly, log out of your FB account and visit your FB profile link with `/likes` on the end. e.g.  https://www.facebook.com/zuck/likes. If you cannot see IntenseCoin listed in the likes, or you cannot see your number of friends on your main profile page, your privacy settings are too restrictive and will not allow you to qualify for the airdrop.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
rkrams

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

https://www.facebook.com/zuck/likes.

This works only if you are logged in as a fb member right other wise withotu logging in as a third person you wont see likes.

rkrams

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

Also if the profile has been listed in that 1200 list its good to get airdrop right ?
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

A quick heads up to anyone that used their Facebook for the FB or Twitter requirement of the airdrop: if you do not have the pages visible that you have liked, or your friends, we cannot validate that you have met requirements. We will run the check again on 2/28 but if you don't have the information visible, it's impossible for us to know if you actually liked us or have enough friends (100).

To check if your FB profile is set correctly, log out of your FB account and visit your FB profile link with `/likes` on the end. e.g.  https://www.facebook.com/zuck/likes. If you cannot see IntenseCoin listed in the likes, or you cannot see your number of friends on your main profile page, your privacy settings are too restrictive and will not allow you to qualify for the airdrop.

Does everyone in the list need to provide this additional information? My wallet address is already mentioned in the airdrop list

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Dear Valiant,

where can I check which service I used, FB or Twitter

Regards.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Daneastden

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

Hey Valiant

I just updated my facebook settings so that friends and likes are visible. Dont want to miss out, should i do anything else to make sure qualify for the airdrop?

Thanks
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

Also if the profile has been listed in that 1200 list its good to get airdrop right ?

No. The airdrop list is only a list of wallet IDs that submitted, nothing more. Every single person in the list needs to actually qualify per the rules on the OP.

https://www.facebook.com/zuck/likes.

This works only if you are logged in as a fb member right other wise withotu logging in as a third person you wont see likes.

Good point

Does everyone in the list need to provide this additional information? My wallet address is already mentioned in the airdrop list

The airdrop list is only a list of wallet IDs that submitted, nothing more. Every single person in the list needs to actually qualify per the rules on the OP.

Hey Valiant

I just updated my facebook settings so that friends and likes are visible. Dont want to miss out, should i do anything else to make sure qualify for the airdrop?

Thanks

Hi, thanks for doing that. As long as the other requirements are met you're all set.

Dear Valiant,

Regards.

You used FB

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

The next airdrop when it will be ?!

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
thescimitarr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

I met all the requirements when I registered for the airdrop. How do I verify now?

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
thescimitarr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

I met all the requirements when I registered for the airdrop. How do I verify now?

Okay, I verified manually that I satisfy all the airdrop rules as listed.

nikolasgr

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 02:29:03 PM by nikolasgr

To check if your FB profile is set correctly, log out of your FB account and visit your FB profile link with `/likes` on the end. e.g.  https://www.facebook.com/zuck/likes. If you cannot see IntenseCoin listed in the likes, or you cannot see your number of friends on your main profile page, your privacy settings are too restrictive and will not allow you to qualify for the airdrop.

Hi Valiant,

I have just updated my facebook settings so as to comply with your above comment (since I just noticed that I had my friends' list set as private).

Hope this is fine now despite the delayed change of my settings. In case you need anything more from my side to verify, please let me know.

P.S. Even if the friends list is set as "Public", one needs to be connected in facebook to review.

Thanks,
Nicholas
rkrams

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

Ok i have verified and my FB friends list and likes list is set to public. kindly clarify if you have any issues verifying me.

thanks
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

Dear Valiant,

Regards.
[/quote]

You used FB

[/quote]

Dear Valiant,

do You see my public profile than, just to be sure, please confirm me

Best regards

kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:09:56 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:36:17 PM by kingofrogues07

Dear Vailant

I wonder something. Google search closed FB accounts can be shown on intense coin page by page admin right? Because if a profile like this page, page admin should see these profiles even they are restricted accounts? Probably most people forget to check here and their profiles remain restricted. People usually restricted their profiles from google search or non related people. This is comman issue, probably half FB submitters profile are restricted SmileySmiley In this case you can see profile and like but maybe friend lists can be remain restricted.

In my opinion maybe you should flexible about this issue. Usually fake profiles can be noticed with few seconds. Of course rules are rules and all is your decision.

Btw i've opened my friend list and likes Smiley

RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Dear Valiant1.

As someone already pointed out. The trick with adding "likes" at the end of a link. Doesn't really work unless you are logged in to facebook. At least I couldn't use this method to confirm my privacy status. I should think though that I have now made my friend list public and my likes hopefully also.

Fingers crossed :-)
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Dear Valiant1.

As someone already pointed out. The trick with adding "likes" at the end of a link. Doesn't really work unless you are logged in to facebook. At least I couldn't use this method to confirm my privacy status. I should think though that I have now made my friend list public and my likes hopefully also.

same here :-)

nikolasgr

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

Dear Valiant1.

Same here, friends list is not shown to anyone who is not logged into facebook. I guess they will run the verification by using a facebook account.
rkrams

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

Ok i havnt yet received intense xmas bounty yet, i have satisfied all the conditions. Hope to get it soon.
valiant1

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

Hi all, my apologies the payments were not sent by 2/28 as promised. I have a couple people on our team verifying the list, because from the way it looks right now, only 20% of the applicants will actually be paid. A very large number of people either inputted invalid Slack/Discord info, or their Facebook profiles were either a) not public for viewing likes b) did not like us or b) did not have 100 friends. I believe the extra time spent verifying these results will ensure fairness and reduce issues. I'll update you as soon as possible.

Dear Valiant1.

Same here, friends list is not shown to anyone who is not logged into facebook. I guess they will run the verification by using a facebook account.

The verifications were definitely run by being logged in to an account.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: