Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

I like this project, as I understand the team has been working on the project for a long time. I want to ask the developer, what are the real achievements of the team? Where can I see the finished prototypes of the products?
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy
It may look magical or fantasy due to the current situation right now but at least we can see a project that putting an effort to make it a bit better by using blockchain for agricultural technologies. Let us just support this project and someday we will see the result and hope it would be spread worldwide.

But there's like absolutely nothing to connect blockchains and farming. Blockchains arent going to water your farms. Devs are yet to answer that

somehow, it doesn't connect blockchains and farming. We must wait to the devs to answer our concerns and questions. Hoping that they answer because as I understand they have a great advocacy that really helps on our society.

Just think of a food blockchain..farm to table, ATFS is part of it.
maybe you can find a proper answer on our medium blog(https://medium.com/@atfslab/why-do-you-need-blockchain-c87b8022c103)

First, the Transaction Layer determines the terms and conditions of the goods to be traded in the DDP. These T&C’s are immediately reflected in the smart contract. After payment (cryptocurrency accepted), the tracking of the goods is activated with the Data Layer with the blockchain allowing the transparent trading process.
This seems reasonable, and amb have any relationship?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

Applying blockchain technology in agriculture is a great thing. Hope it will be Smart Farm 2.0 and giving higher nutritional value in crop
I think they will growth rapidly. And i really hope their market will come to some developing country. They really need helping at agriculture industry.

The plans are good and it will surely help more people. I just really hope that they will gonna fulfill all their plans. Not just by promoting it and gaining good profits, they should also do what is mentioned in their project.

jaychoi (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

ATFS Team recently received many repetitive questions about the blockchain. So we recommend that you follow the link first and refer to the posted article.

And here is our concept of blockchain-use and DDP system architecture for ATFS projec.

ATFS’s Disruptive Decentralized Platform (DDP) is a unique marketplace and platform running on blockchain technology to facilitate trading of agricultural products and plant-based meats......see more : https://medium.com/@atfslab/why-do-you-need-blockchain-c87b8022c103

Thanks a lot!
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

Please enlighten me on you project Im not sure if I fully understood how it works. Is this like a decentralized shopping site for agri products?

Thanks for your interest..
Basically, the business model of ATFS consists of three pillars. In a nutshell, one of the three is what you say. We are sure that you will get to know more about our project if you refer to our official website, white paper and many articles posted on medium blog (https://medium.com/@atfslab)
Thank you so much for the quick response. I will check everything kn your whitepaper because I truly bwlieve that this is an amazing project on this kind of time where everyone is on the digital businesses and tend to dosregard farming and agriculture which is our main food provider.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

ATFS Team recently received many repetitive questions about the blockchain. So we recommend that you follow the link first and refer to the posted article.

And here is our concept of blockchain-use and DDP system architecture for ATFS projec.

ATFS’s Disruptive Decentralized Platform (DDP) is a unique marketplace and platform running on blockchain technology to facilitate trading of agricultural products and plant-based meats......see more : https://medium.com/@atfslab/why-do-you-need-blockchain-c87b8022c103

Thanks a lot!
Thank you, I just want to ask a question about the blockchain but suddenly it has answered in one article on medium by your team. Great job, ATFS.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

Please enlighten me on you project Im not sure if I fully understood how it works. Is this like a decentralized shopping site for agri products?

Basically, the business model of ATFS consists of three pillars. In a nutshell, one of the three is what you say. We are sure that you will get to know more about our project if you refer to our official website, white paper and many articles posted on medium blog (https://medium.com/@atfslab)

In my own understanding, As I read your medium blog. Your project will focus on
healthy, natural food and also teach readers and members for healthy living? I thought they can also teach farmers for efficient farming.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

I read your articles, some unfortunately in Korean, but many articles tell about your technology, I hope the project will be able to get money and develop further. This will be a real revolution in the food production industry.
vakeswork

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

I support your project in the company's bounty and would like to ask at what stage the collection of money is now?
I just did not find the information on the site

jaychoi (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

I support your project in the company's bounty and would like to ask at what stage the collection of money is now?

We are going to do public sale immediately without presale stage, starting from 10th January 2018 until February 9th and the bonus rate is different for each patcipation period.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

We are going to do public sale immediately without presale stage, starting from 10th January 2018 until February 9th and the bonus rate is different for each patcipation period.
May I know why there is no need for the presale? Anyway, I am hoping that many investors will do participate in the public sale because this project as what I understand it will help the foodtech to do more research about food because in the future their will be insufficient supply of meat and it will be a big problem if this will not be taken seriously. Let's just hope that the ICO will be successful.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

Thanks for the link, but I did not see the real prototypes of the finished products, if I missed, please give me the link.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy
It may look magical or fantasy due to the current situation right now but at least we can see a project that putting an effort to make it a bit better by using blockchain for agricultural technologies. Let us just support this project and someday we will see the result and hope it would be spread worldwide.

But there's like absolutely nothing to connect blockchains and farming. Blockchains arent going to water your farms. Devs are yet to answer that
This is one thing that is running in my mind about this project but I think since they are going to have some research that's where they will need the blockchain to store the data that they will gather.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

This is a very good decision. I believe that dragging ICO is not very good for the project. I think if there will not be too big discounts it will be even better.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Nice update on ICO but why you skip presale? Hope that you give some bonus on your public sale for early adapters. Goodluck and will monitor the development on ATFTS.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

healthy, natural food and also teach readers and members for healthy living? I thought they can also teach farmers for efficient farming.

Wait wait wait what? Teaching readers? Is this an ICO or is this a blog announcement? Now I'm confused af. Can the devs please elaborate?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Wait wait wait what? Teaching readers? Is this an ICO or is this a blog announcement? Now I'm confused af. Can the devs please elaborate?
I understand the developer's busyness during ICO, but I think he needs to spend more time in the community. I think it is in the common interest to raise more money for ICO and make a good product. If the developer will communicate more it will help the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

Releasing this AgriTech integration through blockchain technology only means upgrading of different fields as it goes with the flow new era technology. ATFS as the first global blockchain for AgriTech seems to have a brighter as it starts with full of plans and dreams. With the help of the developers and members, success will surely hit. Let us build together this platform. This is for our future.
Yes I understand that this idea and the decision of this extreme integration can be confusing to the members and the investors,but can be revolutionary is it works out as planned.
icodetected

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

This project looks quite promising.And related to the agricultural business.And the team also give good responce here.i hope this project will achieve great success.but can i ask any bounty campaign available for this project?

if I'm not mistaken, the company generosity is according to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530.0, join us)

vivavivu

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

This project looks quite promising.And related to the agricultural business.And the team also give good responce here.i hope this project will achieve great success.but can i ask any bounty campaign available for this project?

if I'm not mistaken, the company generosity is according to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530.0, join us)
Oh tks you. Actually i have plan join ATFS telegram bounty at this time. I appreciate when they dice to helping agriculture at Asia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: