Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

ATFS scope is also focussed for future, as we see it creating a better world with block chain and it had a team which proposes an integrated approach with three organically linked missions as a solution with the launch of ATFS.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

ATFS scope is also focussed for future, as we see it creating a better world with block chain and it had a team which proposes an integrated approach with three organically linked missions as a solution with the launch of ATFS.
To make it simple based on my own understanding this project is being created to solve the future problems with regards to food. They will study the population of the people and will calculate the supply of food if it's still enough or not. This is must be supported by many investors because this is I think the first platforms that is concern about the futures food of the people.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

well I dont know too much about this company and the project but Asian Food Industry doesnt really care about the health of people. They produce too many foods with synthetic bio-technology and this kind of projects can not be supported.

It would be very kind from the admin to tell us the background of the food producing technology of this company. Are they aim to produce more organic foods and supporting organic agriculture?  Or synthetic bio-tech ?
I don’t know which country you are referring to as the Asian food industry, but I would like to make it clear that not all of Asia is.
And the plants produced in our smart farm are sure to be eco-friendly vegetables, and Plant-Based Meat is literally plant-based protein.
We only need food engineering like synthetic or/and biotechnology to extract proteins from plants such as legumes and extract other necessary elements from other plants, analyze them in molecular units, and combine them to produce products that are almost similar to animal meat. Anyway it is plant based, so we call it “plant-based meat”.
So we think that there is no need to have too much doubt about such technology. In fact, impossible food or beyond meat in the US is a representative example of the western society. And Bill Gates has a lot of interest on it now.

well it is the most populated counrty in asia, I think you know from which country ı am talking about. Even the cabbage and eggs are made from plastic.
May be you can take a look in this youtube video to understand my worries :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqR7wtOtyzM

thank you first of all giving us some infos that your products are eco-friendly. But  please let me understand this more clearly. The plant based meat is actually without original meat from animals like cow, sheep, chicken?  So you think that in the future we are not going to have enough animals to eat; this is the way how you want to provide the whole world with plant based meat ? 

Let me ask you please a serious question. We as human being living many thousands of years in this earth and till now there are enough meat for the whole world. Are you trying to make the whole world vegan because you just specialized yourself for agriculture industry and its technology ?

I didnt get satify with your explanation that in the near future bcs of increasing population we are not going to have enough animal based protein.

I think this is a decision from the agriculture and animal industry. If you intend for producing vegan products so you choose this way and its technology. And if you intend for stockfarming then the population is going to have enough animal meat.

I do not  want to tell here that plant based meat is bad or good. As long as its eco-friendly and healthy so this is the decision of the consumer which one he/she prefer.

May be you can provide us also some videos from your company how you produce these kind of plant based meat and what elements are exactly inside?

This is also very interesting for the followers, investors and supporters of this project, so that they get involved with more details; like also the certifications from the government, etc.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Yes, I appreciate them when provide the Largest Smart Farm 2.0 Project in Asia. This is hard mission to complete. But when they can do it, ATFS can help farmer richer with blockchain technology.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

Well, we have our own thoughts and different perspective to understand about the concepts and different advocacy on this project. As this project is in progress that the project aims the development of Disruptive Decentralized Platform, and production of Plant-Based Meat. Is there any video on this project? so we will know the possible process like on how to have an output and the possible chemicals since we talk about food of this project.
In my understanding project has to tell purpose as it is possible to lot of people of vegetarianism and by that to release areas from animal excrements. As well I hope and to creation and issue of meat substitutes.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

To make it simple based on my own understanding this project is being created to solve the future problems with regards to food. They will study the population of the people and will calculate the supply of food if it's still enough or not. This is must be supported by many investors because this is I think the first platforms that is concern about the futures food of the people.

Well, if that is really the plans of this project then maybe they can make partnerships to large companies or organizations to support their project or they can even ask the governments for the supports, if and only if they are really serious with this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Well, if that is really the plans of this project then maybe they can make partnerships to large companies or organizations to support their project or they can even ask the governments for the supports, if and only if they are really serious with this.
Yes, if ATFS can have coperation with some agricultural companies or organization at Asia, especially agri import and export, our product quality and productivity will be increasing.
Habib321

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

ATFS is a good project. Very good ideal and strong dev team. i think this project must be successful.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

ATFS is really another interesting project that has a great potential to change the current status of the Agricultural Industry with the influence of the blockchain technology that is in trend in our current era. Changing the Agriculture Sector with ATFS. Blockchain has managed to grow to become one of the world's leading platforms for managing digital assets. Furthermore, I believe that this project, which is the ATFS is a win - win model for both Agriculture and Blockchain Technology. I really wish for the success of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

well I dont know too much about this company and the project but Asian Food Industry doesnt really care about the health of people. They produce too many foods with synthetic bio-technology and this kind of projects can not be supported.

It would be very kind from the admin to tell us the background of the food producing technology of this company. Are they aim to produce more organic foods and supporting organic agriculture?  Or synthetic bio-tech ?
I don’t know which country you are referring to as the Asian food industry, but I would like to make it clear that not all of Asia is.
And the plants produced in our smart farm are sure to be eco-friendly vegetables, and Plant-Based Meat is literally plant-based protein.
We only need food engineering like synthetic or/and biotechnology to extract proteins from plants such as legumes and extract other necessary elements from other plants, analyze them in molecular units, and combine them to produce products that are almost similar to animal meat. Anyway it is plant based, so we call it “plant-based meat”.
So we think that there is no need to have too much doubt about such technology. In fact, impossible food or beyond meat in the US is a representative example of the western society. And Bill Gates has a lot of interest on it now.

well it is the most populated counrty in asia, I think you know from which country ı am talking about. Even the cabbage and eggs are made from plastic.
May be you can take a look in this youtube video to understand my worries :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqR7wtOtyzM

thank you first of all giving us some infos that your products are eco-friendly. But  please let me understand this more clearly. The plant based meat is actually without original meat from animals like cow, sheep, chicken?  So you think that in the future we are not going to have enough animals to eat; this is the way how you want to provide the whole world with plant based meat ? 

Let me ask you please a serious question. We as human being living many thousands of years in this earth and till now there are enough meat for the whole world. Are you trying to make the whole world vegan because you just specialized yourself for agriculture industry and its technology ?

I didnt get satify with your explanation that in the near future bcs of increasing population we are not going to have enough animal based protein.

I think this is a decision from the agriculture and animal industry. If you intend for producing vegan products so you choose this way and its technology. And if you intend for stockfarming then the population is going to have enough animal meat.

I do not  want to tell here that plant based meat is bad or good. As long as its eco-friendly and healthy so this is the decision of the consumer which one he/she prefer.

May be you can provide us also some videos from your company how you produce these kind of plant based meat and what elements are exactly inside?

This is also very interesting for the followers, investors and supporters of this project, so that they get involved with more details; like also the certifications from the government, etc.

I completely agree with the developer. Plastic products are already used in all countries and if there will be opportunities to grow food at home I will gladly do it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

One of the purposes of this project is that to maintain the balance of the human population and food supply especially in agricultural sector if i'm not mistaken. I think the team has a good concept in it.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

Don't make it look overcomplex, just re read the info the agritech has shown us, so you understand better what we have to do for supporting it.
I agree with you, we only need basic and easy understand about how smart farm will working and how we can earn profit from ATFS (not only trading this coin)

For me, to be able to understand well what is the project is all about, maybe a short youtube video presentation can explain how it really works. Also a simple flow chart design can make easily understanding of ATFS project.
If I understand correctly, this project is aimed at the production of environmentally friendly food products and this is a great idea in my opinion. But at the expense of video presentation is also a good idea, it would be very useful for obtaining full information about the project.
Due to this project, cryptos world is entering the agrictech field and it is really a good concept. I have studied some factors about this project and seems that this project is going to have a good successful future. Even i was linked to the agritech field a year before and hence i have some basic knowledge about this project.
So this project probably you can relate very well as you have a basic knowledge about agriculture. Well, I am happy that this platform is thinking about the future about how will people survive for the coming years. Investors should then support this kind of platform as this is really a need for the people.
The Korean people are very industrious and have a great fondness in the production of products on small plots, it is logical that such an idea arises in Korea.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

Don't make it look overcomplex, just re read the info the agritech has shown us, so you understand better what we have to do for supporting it.
I agree with you, we only need basic and easy understand about how smart farm will working and how we can earn profit from ATFS (not only trading this coin)

For me, to be able to understand well what is the project is all about, maybe a short youtube video presentation can explain how it really works. Also a simple flow chart design can make easily understanding of ATFS project.
If I understand correctly, this project is aimed at the production of environmentally friendly food products and this is a great idea in my opinion. But at the expense of video presentation is also a good idea, it would be very useful for obtaining full information about the project.
Due to this project, cryptos world is entering the agrictech field and it is really a good concept. I have studied some factors about this project and seems that this project is going to have a good successful future. Even i was linked to the agritech field a year before and hence i have some basic knowledge about this project.
So this project probably you can relate very well as you have a basic knowledge about agriculture. Well, I am happy that this platform is thinking about the future about how will people survive for the coming years. Investors should then support this kind of platform as this is really a need for the people.
Yes this project is relatively pretty new and therefore can be less experienced and have a basic knowledge. But as many people join this project it can become very successful.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

This is a must join project for me. Anything that better our lives and health is something we should all put our hands on deck for. Agriculture anytime soon will be a major thing and to have ATFS working on this, makes me thing someone really cares
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

One of the purposes of this project is that to maintain the balance of the human population and food supply especially in agricultural sector if i'm not mistaken. I think the team has a good concept in it.
ATFS also aims looking for the solutions of future crisis situations to handle the economy by balancing the human population, planning with the food supply in agriculture sector. Echo friendly based development is a successful innovation.
mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

Agriculture farmers will be interested in receiving crypto currency? Or you will help them to exchange in USD or something?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

I think they are using a bit of a complex language in their explaining . Most of the investors in the forum are not native english speakers .So it would be a struggle for them to understand it. I hope the team do another video with more simplified details.

It's not about English, If a native try to understand bitcoin for first time, it will not be easy for him. So native or not. In order to understand their project in deep, you need to have knowledge about this field and good understanding about smart contacts. Already the first video give us what we need to understand in general and that article on their blog give more details.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

what is the plant-based meat on this project? Can anyone explain more about this, I still not understand how it will working
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

what is the plant-based meat on this project? Can anyone explain more about this, I still not understand how it will working
It's simply a vegan meat , "The vegetarian meat substitutes are made from mixtures of soy protein, pea protein isolates, yeast, and other ingredients." So it's plant with the shape and taste.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

Wow your project looking like a great project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube if you interest then contact with me.
I have the same idea like you. And i find out we can submit youtube video at here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530 to claim ATFS Video Bounty Campaign.
I want to get payment by btc/ETH but they are giving ATFS token. Dev have any way to get payment by ETH/btc or any other crypto currency???

For now mate, Because the ICO is not finished and its still ongoing, We can really expect for those members who joined the bounty will only be received tokens. But hopefully, if the project will be successful and listed on the exchange site, now that's the time we can trade and withdraw it whatever we want to.

Yeah I'm agree with you. But we don't know that price will raise or not. If they raise I will be more profited but If they doesn't raise I will be in loss. For this reason I want to get payment by Btc/ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: